Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

OMG wat is freaking wrong with u girls...the one day i dont log in and u girls r like chat chat chat...grrrr

RACHELLLLLLL........OH MY FREEAKIN LOOORRRDDDD....BFP !!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: YAAAY CLOMID AND YAAAY TO NOT STRESSING AND GETTING IT THT MTH.....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Kara - defly a positive.... :thumbup: get moving missy

Amanda...isnt it 2 days tht u got the blood work done????

Cassidy hopefully all goes well with dhs results and u get only gud news :thumbup:

Ashlee - honestly i c a line....i dono if its a line eye or wat but i c it... test again :dohh:

Amanda - so glad tht everything is fine with u...im sure tht was a scare....happy tht u got to c tht cutie again today :kiss:

Nichole waiting to c af come get u soon...and ur finally on the other side of tht long long cycle...

Julie cd3 for me too...af is still here and i think shell b here tomorrow too...yes i do start clomid today...i have been on clomid before and have gotten preg both times...first in the 4th round of clomid and second in the 1st round...this time unfortunately clomid didnt work for me the first time and i didnt o tht y got bumped up to 100mg...hopeing this is work its magic for all of us....COmmmoooonnn clomid !!!!!

I got mail today too :D my opks...yaayy....took one just to c if it works alright hahaha as the last time all my opks were positive but i hadnt od...:dohh: feeling gud abt this cycle girsl...feeelin gud

Sonia, I should hopefully have blood work back by the end of the day today. I'll call in a bit if I dont get results soon.

Rachel-That is a for sure line on that FRER!!! Keep 'em coming! I love seeing bfps!

Waves-I'm glad everything is ok!

Sonia-I'm feeling positive for this cycle (your's I mean) too! I'm really hoping you get that sticky bfp really, really soon!

Kara-That looks positive to me! Guess we all know what you'll be doing tonight :wink: ...lol Get it girl!

Ill post my fmu test in the morning!! It should be nice and dark considering today's frer was after MAYBE a 2 hour hold...

OMG our 8 mile bike ride was BRUTAL today. The wind was howling something fierce and made the ride 10x harder. I am so beat right now.

image.jpg

Tonight's pee :cloud9: it was pretty dilute too. Can't help to be nervous though. Especially since its only 10dpo. If they get darker I should be set right?? Just terrified that I'm getting excited and its going to end up as a chemical.

Getting darker is definitely a good sign. If they stay the same over the course of a few days, id be worried but I imagine you'll have nothing to worry about!! Good luck dear!

View attachment 651331

Tonight's pee :cloud9: it was pretty dilute too. Can't help to be nervous though. Especially since its only 10dpo. If they get darker I should be set right?? Just terrified that I'm getting excited and its going to end up as a chemical.

Rachel im sure it will b fine and u defly have your sticky bean...so happy for u..waiting to c the pin the morning :flower:

Rachel-Each test pic is looking better than the last! I'm sure you'll be fine! I know it's scary to get excited, but these are looking better than any lines you've had before. I'm feeling really positive for you :) Did you tell DH?

image.jpg

Here it is!!!!!

Omg.

I told DH yesterday and showed him the dollar store one. He didnt want to get excited bc it was so faint. So then he left and I went to get frer then text him the pic saying, "see this one???" Lol. He's excited. I'll show him the digi when he wakes up. That will make it more real. He doesn't do well interpreting lines. I hope there are more BFPs to come! I need some April bump buddies!!

Well, HUGE temp drop this morning so I assume AF will be here soon :(. Still not getting any AF symptoms and cervix is still high, soft and closed so no idea when :? Just in time for my houseboat weekend ugh :?

Aww sorry Ashlee. Such a confusing cycle this month. After my cycle this month, I highly recommend not temping!

Rachel - Congratulations! How are you feeling?

Ashlee - I'm so sorry. I really thought this was your month.

Thanks! I'm feeling great other than a few cramps here and there. Also feeling a bit queezy but good otherwise! Still in shock. And scared.

Test looks great, Rachel!! What made you test?? Impatience like the test of us or did something tip you off?? So excited for you and I'm sure everything will go perfectly!!

Sorry ashlee, that's such a bummer :(

Rachel-Yay I think the digi will be a great thing when he wakes up.
Ashlee-I wish your cycle would just cooperate already
AFM BFN this morning I assume AF will find me tomorrow or saturday. Just in time for state fair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->