Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Thanks! I'm feeling great other than a few cramps here and there. Also feeling a bit queezy but good otherwise! Still in shock. And scared.

Aww...I'm jealous, but I'm really not (if that makes sense). I don't think I've ever been so happy for someone that I don't know. lol. I hope and pray that you have a wonderful 9 months!

I know the feeling. In the last year I've seen so many people on here get there BFPs and I'll admit, I was jealous too. Your time will come as well. I waited for what feels like forever to finally get my bfp. But it's still terrifying bc I'm not late yet

Thanks! I know my time will come, so I'm waiting patiently. I love reading about women's bfps. It makes me happy and gives me hope. My husband and I have been unsuccessful over the last two years, but I'm convinced that it will happen sooner than we both expect.

Kara - I went to the dollar store and came across the HPTs. I only bought 3 to use this weekend...then I used one a few hours after I got home and it was positive. In retrospect, I've been a little cranky and my cat has been stalking me. And I feel like my smell is a little heightened.

Katrina - sorry you're still getting BFNs

Rachel- OMG!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Sooooo happy for you! It was totally your turn! What an amazing month for you... new house, baby... PS. please make sure painting and such is ok when preggo!

Waves- glad all looks good!

Kara- sorry I missed it, but yes I think your LH was positive.

Nichole- nice job on the biking... keep it up girl. And AF, please show your face for Nichole.

Cassidy- next has to be your turn. so glad DH's MRI went ok... hope for good results!

AFM, Hello to the start of stretch marks :( Had a doc apt yesterday and she said it sounded like the baby was doing gymnastics in my belly. Cant wait for tomorrow when I can find out the sex!

Does anyone (rachel or emily) know if its ok to take xanax while preggo? I have to fly in a month and my doc got me a proscription to help with my flying anxiety.

Katrina, SOrry about the BFN's

Rachel, another huge congrats! I wouldn't worry about your lines just yet, you're still testing early, so those are really great! A digi at 11dpo is really good!

Ash, sorry about the temp dip! Lets hope AF doesn't show and you get a BFP!!

Besides sore boobs, I'm feeling fine. Thinking that my cycle is just off. No test results yet and I'm okay with not knowing. I'm on cd 11 now and probably getting close-ish to O.
Side note, a friend of ours just had her second baby today. Her kids are 15 months apart. She got pregnant the second time completely on accident. Makes me sad to see all the baby news on FB.

Rachel- OMG!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Sooooo happy for you! It was totally your turn! What an amazing month for you... new house, baby... PS. please make sure painting and such is ok when preggo!

Waves- glad all looks good!

Kara- sorry I missed it, but yes I think your LH was positive.

Nichole- nice job on the biking... keep it up girl. And AF, please show your face for Nichole.

Cassidy- next has to be your turn. so glad DH's MRI went ok... hope for good results!

AFM, Hello to the start of stretch marks :( Had a doc apt yesterday and she said it sounded like the baby was doing gymnastics in my belly. Cant wait for tomorrow when I can find out the sex!

Does anyone (rachel or emily) know if its ok to take xanax while preggo? I have to fly in a month and my doc got me a proscription to help with my flying anxiety.
Nikki, I am guessing that it is not safe. best to check with your doctor.

Nikki - says its a category D.
Studies, adequate well-controlled or observational, in pregnant women have demonstrated a risk to the fetus. However, the benefits of therapy may outweigh the potential risk.

What about benadryl? It's a category B...
Animal studies have revealed no evidence of harm to the fetus, however, there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women. or Animal studies have shown an adverse effect, but adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women have failed to demonstrate a risk to the fetus.

I called my OB. They wrote an order for an hcg level and a doubling level 2 days later. Now I just have to figure out where there is a lab draw place here....

View attachment 651331

Tonight's pee :cloud9: it was pretty dilute too. Can't help to be nervous though. Especially since its only 10dpo. If they get darker I should be set right?? Just terrified that I'm getting excited and its going to end up as a chemical.

Well, HUGE temp drop this morning so I assume AF will be here soon :(. Still not getting any AF symptoms and cervix is still high, soft and closed so no idea when :? Just in time for my houseboat weekend ugh :?

oh hun at least it's not below coverline, so still ok so far, hoping that you get your bfp or af shows so at least you'll know what's up

Robert- It was my OBGYN that prescribed it.

Rachel- will benadryl help with flying anxiety?

Robert- It was my OBGYN that prescribed it.

Rachel- will benadryl help with flying anxiety?

Oh, I'm guessing that they're okay with you taking it if they prescribed it!

benadryl knocks me out. How long is your flight?

k. thanks ladies... its about a 3 hour flight. I fear that I could be super sleepy but if I am anxious it wont let me sleep.

Haha we are lazy.

Someone pick a name quick and I'll make the thread, unless someone else wants to.

Rachel...once again sooo soo happy to c your test results...a digi at 11dpo ...awesome :) maybe twins!!!!!!! :haha::haha: Oh and Rachel u have to tell us wat all u did this mth... i know u didnt temp...opks??

Ashlee im sorry abt the temp dip....hopefully all is still well and ull get tht bfp :thumbup:

Nikki im sorry i cant b of any help with the medicines....but i have tried benadryl and it knocks me out too :p

Katrina in sorry abt the bfn...hopefully it shud turn into a bfp soon :)

Amanda...i still wanna know your results...how many days has it been...???

Its so wonderful to start this new mth seeing a bfp... :happydance: Happy New mth everyone :)

Yay Rachel!!! I am so excited for you! I'm sure it feels so good to see the word "pregnant" on that digi :) I was also surprised that you tested so early and was going to ask the same thing Kara did! lol I'm glad you tested! Was this month #2 of clomid? CD 5-9, right? Can't wait to see your high hcg levels and see them double! :happydance:

Seriously, who is doing the next thread??? If not one claims it by this afternoon then I will do it! lol

Rachel- what is EDD? when will you spill the beans? whats your Chinese gender prediction? Was the woman that did the emailed predictions right?

Cassidy or Ashlee or Robert- you should start one if you haven't

You do that Julie, now we need a name!! Haha. I like the spawns/no line-eye ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->