Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Oh trust me, I know... that's totally logical.

I guess my biggest reasoning is because last cycle my symptoms started to fade shortly after I hit the 4 week mark and then the bleeding started 4w3d so I don't want to wait too long since I didn't get very far last month. If all I had needed was progesterone supplements and I could have found out right away, started them right away, I may not have lost that pregnancy. The chemical before that, the bleeding started when I was roughly 5-6 days late for my period so I'm nervous about waiting too long otherwise it would be too late.

There are so many factors involved in a MC and chemicals that you can't worry too much. Those 3 days without progesterone could have been what caused the chemical last time, but there is no real way to know for sure. The best thing you can do is relax, stay calm, eat well, get a lot of rest, and wait until you get a pos hpt. I would wait until after AF is late to call your dr. There is sadly very little control that we have over our bodies with a pregnancy that early.

Of course, all of that is sooo much easier said than done. Don't drive yourself crazy just yet.

I guess my biggest reasoning is because last cycle my symptoms started to fade shortly after I hit the 4 week mark and then the bleeding started 4w3d so I don't want to wait too long since I didn't get very far last month. If all I had needed was progesterone supplements and I could have found out right away, started them right away, I may not have lost that pregnancy. The chemical before that, the bleeding started when I was roughly 5-6 days late for my period so I'm nervous about waiting too long otherwise it would be too late.

There are so many factors involved in a MC and chemicals that you can't worry too much. Those 3 days without progesterone could have been what caused the chemical last time, but there is no real way to know for sure. The best thing you can do is relax, stay calm, eat well, get a lot of rest, and wait until you get a pos hpt. I would wait until after AF is late to call your dr. There is sadly very little control that we have over our bodies with a pregnancy that early.

Of course, all of that is sooo much easier said than done. Don't drive yourself crazy just yet.

Like I said... I know that's all very logical but there's a part of me that won't shut up/wants to call the doctor. I'll wait until I get a more obvious second line but I definitely do see it on today's test. It's just a matter of it getting darker or lighter I guess.

Another part of it is that everyone else gets their progesterone checked at 7dpo and starts supplements shortly thereafter. I'm paranoid because my doc didn't check then and I feel like IF progesterone is the solution, I'd want to start it as soon as possible for it to make a difference. I don't know. After 3 losses, I just want to do whatever I can to prevent another.

when i signed up over a year ago, i thought of what i was doing every day on my path to get pregnant: Hoping, Wishing, Praying, Googling. (and i'm still doing it....) i wish i had thought of something more transparent, or clever, but it def speaks the truth...

Hello ladies!!

Waves-I don't see anything yet but fx'd for you in the next couple of days!!

Sonia-it's good to see you back and in good spirits hun! Xx I LOL'd at you're Suzie comment-"I hate her" LOL!!

Ashlee-get that eggie girl!!

Cassidy-any results yet?? How is Kevin feeling??

Rachel-have you tested yet?? With a progesterone like that you must be chomping at the bit!!

AFM-picked up my clomid today, 100mg on days 3-7...now I just have to wait for AF to come! Kinda scary but Fx'd she doesn't take her sweet time and this stuff makes me O at a reasonable time!!

when i signed up over a year ago, i thought of what i was doing every day on my path to get pregnant: Hoping, Wishing, Praying, Googling. (and i'm still doing it....) i wish i had thought of something more transparent, or clever, but it def speaks the truth...

Cute! i have always wondered. And truly, I think you hit it spot on-- A whole lot of TTC'ing is Hoping, wishing, praying and googling. If i were to change my username now, i would change it to "daydreamer", because it feels like all i do is daydream about what will happen when i get my :bfp:

Like I said... I know that's all very logical but there's a part of me that won't shut up/wants to call the doctor. I'll wait until I get a more obvious second line but I definitely do see it on today's test. It's just a matter of it getting darker or lighter I guess.

Another part of it is that everyone else gets their progesterone checked at 7dpo and starts supplements shortly thereafter. I'm paranoid because my doc didn't check then and I feel like IF progesterone is the solution, I'd want to start it as soon as possible for it to make a difference. I don't know. After 3 losses, I just want to do whatever I can to prevent another.
It is allllwayyss so much easier said than done. Hang in there :hugs: You will get your bfp!

It is allllwayyss so much easier said than done. Hang in there :hugs: You will get your bfp!

Thanks dear.

Before sharing my picture here earlier, I posted it on CountdowntoPregnancy's website where people can vote if they think it's positive or negative (I'm addicted to reading other's tests lol) and someone commented saying she sees lines on the 3 most recent ones when it's not inverted and that made me feel a little better. I just wanted someone else to see what I'm seeing so I don't feel so crazy.

Amanda-this whole ttc thing makes us all a little crazy!! Hehe fx'd for you!!

Julie-have you started your clomid yet? What dose/days are you doing??

Thanks dear.

Before sharing my picture here earlier, I posted it on CountdowntoPregnancy's website where people can vote if they think it's positive or negative (I'm addicted to reading other's tests lol) and someone commented saying she sees lines on the 3 most recent ones when it's not inverted and that made me feel a little better. I just wanted someone else to see what I'm seeing so I don't feel so crazy.

me too! They always vote mine as negative though, so things are looking good for you!

Amanda-this whole ttc thing makes us all a little crazy!! Hehe fx'd for you!!

Ugh, that it does. Thanks!!

me too! They always vote mine as negative though, so things are looking good for you!

LOL yeah mine too. I've seen legitimate faint positives voted as negative though so I think some people just don't know how to read tests lol. However the same picture that had that comment had 15 negatives and 2 positives so the 3 of us that see the lines are probably out of our minds.

Waves, I don't see anything either but you are still early. I agree with everyone else that you should wait. I think that everyone else's docs are quicker to do 7dpo tests and others bc none of us have been pregnant. That's my case anyways. I can't get pregnant so far. I know it's frustrating bc you want it right now but you haven't really been trying long. I've been trying for a year and just now had my progesterone checked. Try to wait until you get a solid line.

No I haven't caved yet. I'm not putting too much hope into the high progesterone bc I've read that many people on clomid get high levels and still get BFNs. Only SS so far is the sore BBs and increased cm. I haven't had anymore cramping since the other day....

I know I'm probably driving y'all crazy but you're all I have in regards to people who understand how TTC can be, the emotions involved and all that.

I really wanted to see if I could get that line I saw again so I tested tonight with an IC. I tried to restrict how much I drank and held for about 8 hours. I let the test dry and looked at it in natural light and I saw the line before I even started to analyze it. Normally I take off my glasses (I see better close up that way) and start turning it all around trying to see if the light catches the "line" lol. Well this line, I saw it before I even got up close & personal. It's not a blaring red line by any means but it's more noticeable than this morning and I see it. I know I'm not crazy with this test lol. The others? Probably. This morning & this one? Not a chance. I'm going to try & limit my beverage intake before bed tonight & use my FRER in the morning before work.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/5_zpse08b6029.png

I am literally the most impatient person you'll probably ever meet.

@waves when i went with my first to the dr, they asked me the date of my last period. i told them. they said my due date was a day off of what ff told me, because i asked them to use the o day instead. ha, ff was correct and they were wrong. she was born n the exact date ff gave me.

and i see the line on the new photos. :)

I've always used the first day of my last period but who doesn't like the idea of being further along in their pregnancy? Even if it's by a day... I'll take it lol. Besides, I don't like the number 13 and would rather have a due date of 3/12 than 3/13. It's weird that ovulating on CD 14 changes your due date by a day though. I would think that should give the same due date as your period but oh well.

Amanda, I see lines... Faint, but there....
Kara, did your doc say why 3-7 instead of 5-9? I did 5-9 the last three cycles.... The earlier days make more eggs but smaller ones, the later days make less but stronger eggs (so they say).

Thank you. Definitely very faint. That's how they started out last month on the ICs for me. I had like 2 days of really really faint (almost invisible) lines and then 2 days with lines similar to the one I got tonight (maybe a little darker) and then I got an obvious positive on a FRER that 4th day. I never got a dark positive on the ICs and then I stopped using them, then had the chemical so they never would have gotten darker anyway.

Amanda I see lines on the new pictures too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->