Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Amanda- It totally is! I loved her and am super glad she is going to be my ob/gyn. She inspired confidence and I really felt like she listened to me and truly wants to help.

PDX- You are a few days a head of me so I bet you are even more frustrated then I am. I forget, are you starting clomid on your next cycle?

waves u say ff didnt detect o with your temps unless u entered it manually???? wow i never knew tht cud happen...can i have a look at your chart???? and wat exactly is a triphasic chart u ladies r talkin abt>??:shrug:

The way I interpreted it is that it's just like it sounds -- your chart is defined in 3 obvious phases. Your lower follicular phase temps, higher than the coverline for post-o temps and then they jump up even higher (and stay up). Triphasic doesn't mean you're pregnant though it's a good indicator if your temps jump up after potential implantation & stay elevated but you can be not pregnant and have a triphasic chart.

My Ovulation Chart

Definitely! I'm still hoping to get some more nausea for reassurance lol!

Don't jinx it, you might end up with the worst case of MS ever!

lol at this point, I don't mind. I just want to feel seriously pregnant since I still feel relatively normal.

I take it back. Sore throat is still here, sore boobs are still here, and im still nauseous.

YAY! You feel miserable ;) Good luck!!

Hopefully I'm as lucky as you! It also looks like I have a triphasic chart...that is, if I truly did ovulate and my coverline goes where I think it's going to... it explains why my temps were so high last leutal phase around 5dpo they spiked again

I think if my chart hadn't been so erratic to start, it would have been triphasic as well. It didn't detect a coverline or ovulation so I manually entered my O-date and then my temps jumped up, stayed up and I finally stopped temping but had there been a coverline, I think it would have been triphasic.

Sounds good to me, good luck!!
Thanks!!
Amanda i defly dont think ur out...i totally remember emily complaining abt her cold and sinuses before her bfp... your bfp is not far away :thumbup:

Nichole i totally get wat u meana nd im right there with u....waiting for her to show already :hissy:

waves u say ff didnt detect o with your temps unless u entered it manually???? wow i never knew tht cud happen...can i have a look at your chart???? and wat exactly is a triphasic chart u ladies r talkin abt>??:shrug:

FF should put crosshairs tomorrow for me hopefully otherwise I'll be entering it manually as well. But we both had erratic charts. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

Worked a 12 hour day today and got stuck in traffic on the way home...by the time I got home I was starrrrrrrving and did one of those moves where you eat a bite of everything that you have in your kitchen and wonder if you've done it this time and actually created the perfect combination to cause you to spontaneously combust! LOL

Has anyone seen those shows about spontaneous combustion or people falling in sink holes?? Random thought of the day...haha

I also just peed in a cup and looked at it for a few and poured it in the toilet, ...must.not.waste.FRER!!!! Ughhhhh

I also just peed in a cup and looked at it for a few and poured it in the toilet, ...must.not.waste.FRER!!!! Ughhhhh

:rofl: can totally relate to this...diff is i do tht with my clear blue digital opks :dohh:

I just wasted a FRER! Feeling so stupid!, haha. I didn't have to pee but made myself pee anyways cause I couldn't help myself, THEN I DROPPED THE FRER IN THE TOILET as I was trying to POAS! TERRIBLE!

We're off to a funeral for OH's best friend. so so so sad. I probably won't test again until tomorrow morning. My toilet bowl FRER was negative tonight, of course.

OMG Amanda!! FRER abuse to the max!!

On a serious note though-so sorry to hear about OHs bf, how horrible, I can't even imagine!! :( Thoughts are with you!!

Thank you, Disney. It really hasn't hit me yet, although I know tonight will be hard. He was an amazing person.

I'm having period like cramps. Not super nauseous anymore, but my stomach isn't 100% either. My boobs still hurt, but im pretty sure im out. Just not feeling super preg symptoms right now :(

OMG Amanda...so sorry to hear at dhs bf...thts really sad...may his soul rest in peace...wat happened???

I just wasted a FRER! Feeling so stupid!, haha. I didn't have to pee but made myself pee anyways cause I couldn't help myself, THEN I DROPPED THE FRER IN THE TOILET as I was trying to POAS! TERRIBLE!

We're off to a funeral for OH's best friend. so so so sad. I probably won't test again until tomorrow morning. My toilet bowl FRER was negative tonight, of course.

I'm sorry but I just totally laughed out loud over the FRER story.

However I'm sorry to hear about his friend. Best of luck to you guys getting through tomorrow.

OMG Amanda...so sorry to hear at dhs bf...thts really sad...may his soul rest in peace...wat happened???
Thanks. He passed in a freak accident. He left behind his wife (who has breast cancer) and a 6 month old. :(

I'm sorry but I just totally laughed out loud over the FRER story.

However I'm sorry to hear about his friend. Best of luck to you guys getting through tomorrow.

Thanks. We're all hanging in there. In a way, I was hoping I would get preggo, kind of as way to keep his friends' spirit around, if that makes sense? I was extremely sad about the FRER too!

We went to dinner and the nausea was okay, I didn't feel too terrible. Sore throat is still lingering, boobs are sore, having mild cramps. They feel really AF like. I think im out. I will test in the am with a FRER and FMU though..

Yay waiting to hear results Amanda!!

Wellll AFM- Lastnight we BD'd. Yesterday my OPK's were almosttt as dark as the control line. Then this morning, WHAM! Woot woot way darker test line!!! So as we were leaving for work this morning I said "Um, could you PLEASE BD with me just ONE more time?!?!?!" And then flashed him the positive OPK lol.. He always says we need to "BD" now, making fun of us.. lol ;) So yeah lastnight this morning hopefully this evening, too!! :happydance::headspin:

Temps went up a little too, but can't really say what that means seeing as I don't know what is supposed to happen.. lol. Can anyone interpret my chart for me?!?

Amanda- sorry to hear about DH's best friend. I'm sure that's unbelievably hard for him.

Morgan- good luck catching that egg! BD your butt off!

AFM- FF finally gave me crosshairs but put them on CD18 when I originally thought I was O'ing so I really don't know what to think at this point lol! I guess its assuming I had a fallback rise. Unless I did double ovulate...lol

ashlee, i think FF has it wrong - i think you body tried (pos opk/LH surge), it didnt work, but then finally pushed thru and you ovulated. unless you're on meds, the likelihood of you ovulating twice is almost zero, because once an egg is released, there is another whole cascade of hormones and feedback loops that make it so any other mature follicles dont open. women who ovulate a bunch of eggs are usually medicated to 1) produce more in a cycle and 2) have a trigger shot to release them. i think it's more likely that cd20 was the time. (just my opinion).
morgan, you (and us too) will know more the next couple days of temping. cant really say much at the mo. :)

Wellll AFM- Lastnight we BD'd. Yesterday my OPK's were almosttt as dark as the control line. Then this morning, WHAM! Woot woot way darker test line!!! So as we were leaving for work this morning I said "Um, could you PLEASE BD with me just ONE more time?!?!?!" And then flashed him the positive OPK lol.. He always says we need to "BD" now, making fun of us.. lol ;) So yeah lastnight this morning hopefully this evening, too!! :happydance::headspin:

Temps went up a little too, but can't really say what that means seeing as I don't know what is supposed to happen.. lol. Can anyone interpret my chart for me?!?
Nothing notable on the FRER this am. I am SO FREAKIN MOODY its insane. Poor OH. I started crying randomly yesterday. Pretty typical pms for me though.

Amanda- sorry to hear about DH's best friend. I'm sure that's unbelievably hard for him.

AFM- FF finally gave me crosshairs but put them on CD18 when I originally thought I was O'ing so I really don't know what to think at this point lol! I guess its assuming I had a fallback rise. Unless I did double ovulate...lol
jeez, your chart is all over the place! lets hope you O'd at a time when you BD'd, so at least you were able to cover your bases! Does that mean that maybe youre farther along in your 2WW than you originally thought?

Here is the test from this am. 12dpo, FMU. I brought them to work with me today, just incase I need to do some additional squinting at it. I think I see the faintest of shadows, but I really doubt it. My LP has been consistently 13 days recently, so AF is probably going to show tomorrow.

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 16
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 18

Nothing notable on the FRER this am. I am SO FREAKIN MOODY its insane. Poor OH. I started crying randomly yesterday. Pretty typical pms for me though.

jeez, your chart is all over the place! lets hope you O'd at a time when you BD'd, so at least you were able to cover your bases! Does that mean that maybe youre farther along in your 2WW than you originally thought?

I could be. I could either be 5DPO or 3DPO but I don't really have any way of knowing :? Hoping that we BD'ed enough. We BD'ed 3 days in a row when I got the first OPK then skipped a day and BD'ed in the morning before I got that second positive OPK. So hoping there were enough little guys in there to cover me for either. I definitely had tons of EWCM the first round and not even sure about the second round of positive OPK. I'm not sure if I should trust the second OPK though. The box said to read them after 3 mins and throw them away after 10. I didn't throw any of them away and they got darker over time. :? wish I had thrown them away now

Here is the test from this am. 12dpo, FMU. I brought them to work with me today, just incase I need to do some additional squinting at it. I think I see the faintest of shadows, but I really doubt it. My LP has been consistently 13 days recently, so AF is probably going to show tomorrow.
I see it. But I've seen lines on every one lol. Not sure if you can trust me this month though lol I've kinda become a crazy lady.

Super slow day at work, I am bored and chatty..and I'm sure that I am driving you all nuts with all of my tests, hahah. Sorry ladies

I'm thinking of walking over to the drug store to stock up on tampons. I think that I've done this before, but I feel that If I'm overly prepared for AF, then she won't come. Entirely wishful thinking, but hey, a girl can dream, right?

Anywho, happy Wednesday ladies. I hope everyone has a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->