Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

All I have to say is that I thought Waves was a cuhhrazy lady for posting those, what I thought, were stark white/negative HPT's. And the VERY NEXT day I saw proof that, in fact, she was not losing her mind, she was preggo!! Haha it was really crazy actually. A shocker I thought. So the moral of what I was trying to say is that if you feel like that line is there, go with it! And test more! Lol.

Right there with you, Morgan. I saw absolutely nothing too. So, we'll see! Ill trust Waves' line eye :)

I agree with morgan! Even though we can't see it on our phones/computers what have you doesn't mean you don't see it. I would test tomorrow morning!

Waves, what did your FRER's look like at 11dpo?

I didn't take a FRER until 12dpo but I'll post the picture of that. It was pretty negative. I thought I could see a super faint shadow but that was only like 10% of the time I looked at it. I even took it apart and saw nothing lol. I'll post the picture of my FRER from 12 dpo though. I tested twice that day (FMU and at night after a long hold) but both were pretty negative. I didn't use a FRER again until 14dpo though when I got my faint positive on that. I used my ICs in the meantime though and once I was convinced there was a second line on those, I used another FRER.

Waves, I don't see anything on the test in person, but I know its still early. I am still super nauseous and my boobs are KILLING me, but that could also just be because AF is going to be here soon. I am out of tests (only bought a two pack, lame!) So I am going to try to hold out again....not likely, but I can try !

FX those are baby symptoms and not AF symptoms!

All I have to say is that I thought Waves was a cuhhrazy lady for posting her, what I thought were, stark white/negative HPT's. And the VERY NEXT day I saw proof that, in fact, she was not losing her mind, she was preggo!! Haha it was really crazy actually. A shocker I thought. So the moral of what I was trying to say is that if you feel like that line is there, go with it! And test more! Lol.

HAHAH HEY!!! I resent that ;) No but I seriously felt crazy because almost nobody else saw what I was seeing but I KNEW it was there. I'd seen enough negative tests to know when there was something new where that 2nd line should have been lol.

I hope I'm not wrong here though. I think I see something but I also don't want to get your hopes up if I'm wrong. Hopefully in another day or two or whenever you test again, we can see something a little more obvious (even if I have to tweak the heck out of it to see it, like I did with all my tests lol.)

And Amanda... like I said, here's my 12dpo FRER.

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 16
I agree with morgan! Even though we can't see it on our phones/computers what have you doesn't mean you don't see it. I would test tomorrow morning!

Thanks, I probably will. I can't see much of anything in person either, so we will see. It could be too early. I kind of count myself out if I dont get a bfp by 11dpo

Kara-Don't give up hope! I'm assuming the mc has messed something up with your body. Maybe you've just got some hormones out of whack still. I really hope you get some answers. I can't even imagine how hard it must be.
I know what you mean about the MIL. My MIL and I are just now starting to get to a good place. She's a very stereotypical Jewish mother. She is always in our business and treats DW like a child. I felt for a long time that she didn't like me. She tends to be very gossipy about people too, so I always wonder what she secretly says/thinks about me. However, I don't give a sh*t what anyone thinks about me! lol I think we just have to do what's best for us and not worry about what other people think. It's just more difficult when they are part of our family...

Morgan-Yay for the positive opk!

Amanda-It's definitely still early, give it some time and test again.

Ashlee-I hope that temp keeps going up!

AFM-My temp was lower when I was on the clomid and has been high the last 2 days. Not sure what's up with that. I may not be getting enough sleep before I temp as I've been going to bed really late...The last 2 days are usually temps I get after I O.

Amanda- which test is the newer one? Bottom? I see a faaaaaint line on the bottom one but can't tell color. Hmmm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 12
julie, just as an fyi, not saying this is the case for you just using myself as an example - my temps were high the next 5 days after clomid, and then crashed a few days before ovulation. i would suspect something similar is happening to you....

Amanda- which test is the newer one? Bottom? I see a faaaaaint line on the bottom one but can't tell color. Hmmm.

I thought the same... saw something really faint on the bottom one.

Julie-I hope so! I do think I really O'ed this time. I had little ovary pains yesterday and was a little nauseous last night. And this morning woke up very bloated. FX I'm right.

I see it too! I actually see something on both

I totally c a line on both....:winkwink: and i hoep im not goin craxy here... :haha:

Morgan - yaay on the ps opks...glad u got in some bding at the right time...fx to c results from u this mth :)

Julie - my temps r all over the place with clomid...dont worry abt it...i wil defenitely c the diff wen ur goin to o and after o...

let not get started abt MIL .... i didnt even tell my in laws the second time i miscarried...the way they reacted the firs time was enuf for me...she was more sad tht she had lost her first grandchild and the first quest she asked my mom was cud they say whether it was a boy or a girl...can u imagine i was just 7 weeks...i was in hospital having undergone major surgery,lost a tube and her she is askign wheter it was a boy or a girl...she kept telling dh tht shes gona into depression...but lo and behold she went for a concert the next day while i was still in hospital ... ahh the joys of accepting a new family as your own :dohh:
Ive been having tender breasts and pmsing alot and breaking out...i hoep its all poiting towards af coming but i also go alot of cm yday...not ewcm but just watery stuff..w.ats tht abt???any thoughts??

I totally c a line on both....:winkwink: and i hoep im not goin craxy here... :haha:

Morgan - yaay on the ps opks...glad u got in some bding at the right time...fx to c results from u this mth :)

Julie - my temps r all over the place with clomid...dont worry abt it...i wil defenitely c the diff wen ur goin to o and after o...

let not get started abt MIL .... i didnt even tell my in laws the second time i miscarried...the way they reacted the firs time was enuf for me...she was more sad tht she had lost her first grandchild and the first quest she asked my mom was cud they say whether it was a boy or a girl...can u imagine i was just 7 weeks...i was in hospital having undergone major surgery,lost a tube and her she is askign wheter it was a boy or a girl...she kept telling dh tht shes gona into depression...but lo and behold she went for a concert the next day while i was still in hospital ... ahh the joys of accepting a new family as your own :dohh:
Ive been having tender breasts and pmsing alot and breaking out...i hoep its all poiting towards af coming but i also go alot of cm yday...not ewcm but just watery stuff..w.ats tht abt???any thoughts??
Glad I'm not the only one that saw it on both! Lol
Could you be about to O? I didn't see crosshairs on your chart. I've gotten a lot if those symptoms before O. Especially last cycle.

Thanks, Ladies. I'm super slammed at work but I'll reply to all later. I honestly don't know which test is which... hahaha whoops. I am SOO nauseous and my boobs hurt like crazy, so we'll see. I have to keep reminding myself that it is really early. Implantation could have occurred at 9dpo, which makes sense as to why all my symptoms started then..

The NAUSEA Amanda.. I mean is it undoubtedly, weird, totally not normal nausea?! I just remember thinking dang I am NEVER this sick feeling when I got my BFP.. :huh:

Well 9dpo is the most common day for implantation to happen so that's another "sign" for the positive sign ;)

Ahh all you BFPers, WAIT FOR MEEEE !!! ;) This is getting too exciting..

I thought the same... saw something really faint on the bottom one.
I dont know...I think the bottom one is from this am. It did have a slight scratch on the window, so maybe that is what we are seeing.
Julie-I hope so! I do think I really O'ed this time. I had little ovary pains yesterday and was a little nauseous last night. And this morning woke up very bloated. FX I'm right.

I see it too! I actually see something on both
:) Fingers crossed for you, too, Ash!

Thanks..I hope we all aren't going crazy! I hope AF shows up for you soon!

The NAUSEA Amanda.. I mean is it undoubtedly, weird, totally not normal nausea?! I just remember thinking dang I am NEVER this sick feeling when I got my BFP.. :huh:
It is really unusual for me to be extremely nauseous for two days in a row. And, it isnt like throw up nauseous, just lingering tummy pain. It doesn't go away when I eat or go to the bathroom (TMI)

Well 9dpo is the most common day for implantation to happen so that's another "sign" for the positive sign ;)
:)
Ahh all you BFPers, WAIT FOR MEEEE !!! ;) This is getting too exciting..
done! I hope we can all be bump buddies!!

oh and i forgot to mention im in for the the baby showers thingie...thts an awesome idea :)

and waves it not mean or rude of u to get another shower...its not like ur getting preg for gifts...ppl can come to just celebrate the new life...

oh and i forgot to mention im in for the the baby showers thingie...thts an awesome idea :)

and waves it not mean or rude of u to get another shower...its not like ur getting preg for gifts...ppl can come to just celebrate the new life...

Great! Ill message you the info :)

I just threw away the rest of my (favorite) salad because it tasted terrible. I will be a bit surprised if I am not preggo. These are some wacko AF symptoms.

of course, it is probably allll in my head.

I just threw away the rest of my (favorite) salad because it tasted terrible. I will be a bit surprised if I am not preggo. These are some wacko AF symptoms.

of course, it is probably allll in my head.

Your symptoms are SUPER strong this month. I know you symptom spot every month but this time they sound like legit preggo symptoms.

Ugh if I did ovulate when I think I did then I have 12 days before testing :( boo. I hate the 2WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->