Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Also, wondering why my chart is so much more erratic during the follicular phase but wasn't in the leutal phase...hmmm friggin charts make me crazy

I just threw away the rest of my (favorite) salad because it tasted terrible. I will be a bit surprised if I am not preggo. These are some wacko AF symptoms.

of course, it is probably allll in my head.

Your symptoms are SUPER strong this month. I know you symptom spot every month but this time they sound like legit preggo symptoms.

Ugh if I did ovulate when I think I did then I have 12 days before testing :( boo. I hate the 2WW.

hahaha, thanks. and boooo. I hate the 2WW too.

Also, wondering why my chart is so much more erratic during the follicular phase but wasn't in the leutal phase...hmmm friggin charts make me crazy

Sorry, i am no help when it comes to charts! They confuse the crap out of me

I think we jinx'd it. All my symptoms are gone. :( Now i just have a sore throat. SO weird!

That's how I was this cycle as well... very erratic in the follicular phase but not in my luteal phase. FX for you!

I think we jinx'd it. All my symptoms are gone. :( Now i just have a sore throat. SO weird!

Aww well I hope they come back. When I was in my 2ww with Hannah, I had a sore throat for a day or two out of nowhere. Feeling like you have a cold can be considered a symptom too.

I had a cold in my TWW that turned into a sinus infection a day or two before my BFP. A cold can be a sign for sure!

That's how I was this cycle as well... very erratic in the follicular phase but not in my luteal phase. FX for you!

Aww well I hope they come back. When I was in my 2ww with Hannah, I had a sore throat for a day or two out of nowhere. Feeling like you have a cold can be considered a symptom too.

Hopefully I'm as lucky as you! It also looks like I have a triphasic chart...that is, if I truly did ovulate and my coverline goes where I think it's going to... it explains why my temps were so high last leutal phase around 5dpo they spiked again

I take it back. Sore throat is still here, sore boobs are still here, and im still nauseous.

YAY! You feel miserable ;) Good luck!!

Hopefully I'm as lucky as you! It also looks like I have a triphasic chart...that is, if I truly did ovulate and my coverline goes where I think it's going to... it explains why my temps were so high last leutal phase around 5dpo they spiked again

I think if my chart hadn't been so erratic to start, it would have been triphasic as well. It didn't detect a coverline or ovulation so I manually entered my O-date and then my temps jumped up, stayed up and I finally stopped temping but had there been a coverline, I think it would have been triphasic.

Sounds good to me, good luck!!

LOL Waves, TTC'ing may be the only time that we look forward to feeling miserable!

Definitely! I'm still hoping to get some more nausea for reassurance lol!

Man I wish I was able to be ss with you ladies. I am trying to be patient and wait for af but I WANT IT NOW!:hissy: Never thought I'd want to throw a hissy fit over NOT being on my period :haha:.

Amanda- your symptoms sound really freaking promising! I really feel like a :bfp: is in your near future.

Man I wish I was able to be ss with you ladies. I am trying to be patient and wait for af but I WANT IT NOW!:brat: Never thought I'd want to throw a hissy fit over NOT being on my period :haha:.

Amanda- your symptoms sound really freaking promising! I really feel like a :bfp: is in your near future.

Thank you, im trying hard not to get my hopes up. still getting BFN's on FRER's so I kind of want to count myself out, even with all these crazy symptoms.

I know exactly what you mean, i have never wanted AF to show up more in my life than when we started TTC!!! Im sure she will show up soon. Did your dr say anything about provera to jump start it during these annovulary cycles?

Amanda i defly dont think ur out...i totally remember emily complaining abt her cold and sinuses before her bfp... your bfp is not far away :thumbup:

Nichole i totally get wat u meana nd im right there with u....waiting for her to show already :hissy:

waves u say ff didnt detect o with your temps unless u entered it manually???? wow i never knew tht cud happen...can i have a look at your chart???? and wat exactly is a triphasic chart u ladies r talkin abt>??:shrug:

She wants me to end this one naturally. Since I didn't temp or anything, we don't know if I actually did ovulate or not. I am assuming not since AF is usually here by now with ovulation. She wants me to contact her on the 15th to let her know if AF has shown up or not. Maybe she will put me on provera then if it's still a no show.

She wants me to end this one naturally. Since I didn't temp or anything, we don't know if I actually did ovulate or not. I am assuming not since AF is usually here by now with ovulation. She wants me to contact her on the 15th to let her know if AF has shown up or not. Maybe she will put me on provera then if it's still a no show.

Bummer but I am SO glad that you have a responsive OB and you are on the road to getting a baby! That must be such a great feeling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->