Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Holy crap Amanda that's so weird, we conceived on the same day last year..

I thought those were recent and for a second almost had a heart attack ;)

Question Ladies- Can you have multiple LH surges before O? Just thinking back to last month and I had like 5 days worth of semi positive OPK's. I know there's a rise peak and fall but I was just wondering bc mine are always positive long enough to have me stumped. And I think last month my body tried to O 2 or 3 times after it finally happened (if it even did..) I'm kind of feeling like my body is having issues Oing.. my ovaries hurt for like 7 days around O, very painful. And I've always had heavy periods and long cycles ugh idk why!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's temp, then maybe I'll have a better idea of what's happening......

And Ashlee- Hey my philosophy is that if you're AT LEAST 9DPO and having symptoms- why not test?!! Haha and I've peed on 4 OPK's today already, if that tells you anything.. ;) Lol I'm constantly holding my bladder to pee on something.

This cycle I held my pee before I finished work every day so I could go home and pee in a cup to dip 2-3 different types of OPKs in it lol. Though the wondfos didn't really help. I just think 9DPO will be too early for me since my leutal phase is like 16 days. But, I have started having some of the post O symptoms I had with my last pregnancy, just trying to to get my hopes up until a little later

I know they tell you not to compare tests from previous pregnancies, but its neat to look at my old progression. I got pregnant from a cycle starting 7/7/12, I had a pos OPK 7/23/12.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that kept my old positive pees sticks from the mc...thought I might be a little weird. But it's crazy how much of a difference between 8/3 and 8/4!
Isn't it ? The 8/3 test was taken at like 8pm after only a 2 hour hold. I took it on a whim and didn't expect it to be positive, and started crying when the line showed up. I was away with my OH at the time at his lake house and took it to show him. I was shaking and crying, he kept asking what was wrong, haha!

Super emotional today, I just teared up writing that. Oh boy!

Holy crap Amanda that's so weird, we conceived on the same day last year..

I thought those were recent and for a second almost had a heart attack ;)
I wish! That's so strange! What was your due date? I miscarried at 11w6d :(. We went in for our 11 week scan and there was no heart beat :( The baby measured at 10w3d, a day or two after I had been in the ER after passing out.

Oh Amanda I'm sorry.. He was due late march! Wow.. I remember passing out, too at 9 wks and having spotting. We went to the ER and were told it was ok. I was terrified. I am also scared if I ever get pregnant again, I'll NEVER want to ride in the car. I don't know if I made it clear in my story to everyone, but DH was the one driving. As you can imagine, he has to live with this until the day he dies. That's a daily struggle that just breaks my heart. Sometimes he says "you know it's my fault he's dead, you just dont wanna say it". Isn't that horrible?! I just wish he understood that things always happen for a reason. I could have tripped down the stairs or ANYTHING could have happened, it just went how it did bc that was God's plan I guess. But anyways, enough of that. This is why I need a journal lol...

Going to a 2 y/o's girls birthday next weekend. Anyone got any gift ideas? She is the sweetest baby girl I've ever met so I want to get her something good. Should I go the educational route to help her mind develop or go for entertainment?

Ooh try a potty trainer doll.. (if she isn't yet..) My niece has the cutest little doll who sits on her potty, farts and all. Then flushes too! It's hilarious AND helpful. :)

Ooo I'll look into that. I am pretty sure she isn't potty trained. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Nichole - My son looooves puzzles! I don't know if he is weird though. LOL... So when I go to kids parties I usually get like an outfit and a few puzzles.

Nichole, I always give books. My favorite is "The Pout Pout Fish" SUPER CUTE!

Thanks for the ideas! I'll probably get hr a few different things. I can't help but spoil her :). She was born with a heart defect and had to go through open heart surgery at 2 days old. She is a beautiful little warrior that one. Plus she is the most well behaved kid I have ever met. I'd love to have a daughter like her.

Oh Nichole, Is she healthy now? What a trooper!

My nipples feel swollen and raw. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Yes she is perfect now :).

Gah Amanda your signs are just getting more prominent! When is af suppose to come?

Yes she is perfect now :).

Gah Amanda your signs are just getting more prominent! When is af suppose to come?

I can't even imagine how strong her parents must be-- and also relieved that she is healthy now. Imagine having your 2 day old baby have to go into surgery. Oh man!

AF should be here tomorrow or Thursday. I'm having some AF like cramps...so we will see. My boobs are still KILLING me and the nausea comes and goes. still have a sore throat. I'm starting to think that it is all in my head.

I sometimes get that during my 2WW but I didn't with my pregnancy which I thought was odd since everyone always says that's one of their first symptoms. My boobs definitely got super sore but my nipples were always fine and I was expecting them to get that way.

AFM, since I've been at work I've had dull cramping around my uterus and ovaries, and lower back and body aches. Hoping that it's a good thing

I sometimes get that during my 2WW but I didn't with my pregnancy which I thought was odd. My boobs definitely got super sore but my nipples were always fine and I was expecting them to get that way.

AFM, since I've been at work I've had dull cramping around my uterus and ovaries, and lower back and body aches. Hoping that it's a good thing

That all sounds really good!!!

OUCH GUYS, my belly hurts SO BAD I never knew popping out an egg could hurt so much! Was the same last month, too.. Hurts to sit or really do anything. Finally leaving work, midol BD and bed time for me :) OH after the house stuff.. lol. Have a good night ladies :)

(P.S. it's like my left and right ovaries are telecommunicating.. gahhh..)

I guess we will see tomorrow!

It was a extremely hard time for her parents but they also really appreciate and love their little miracle now. They are a very loving family. I felt so bad for the mom because she kept blaming herself thinking it was something she did during pregnancy. Here are 2 pictures of Lulani. One right after her surgery and one taken last fall.

https://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/blahblahblah102/2748402a-28ed-44af-bbaa-bc0fce1840c2_zps6400281c.jpghttps://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/blahblahblah102/dd8b8ab4-b018-4655-8af4-5cc5012f874e_zps7dec5cb9.jpg

Aww she's adorable. Look at those blue eyes!

She's going to look just like her mom. I saw a picture of the mom around this age and I swear they could be twins. Her mom is gorgeous so lucky baby lol.

Ashlee-I've done the same thing with the opks! I had 3 different types and would do them all at once to see the difference lol This is the first month since probably my first month of tracking cycles that I am only using one type.

Nichole-We got our friends' 2 year old daughter books with the push buttons that make noise and blocks that have letters and numbers on the sides.
She's a cutie!

Ok, so DW managed a 4 day weekend next weekend. We were just going to go camping or something nearby. I invited family and friends, but no one can go. So, now we are thinking about driving to a beach somewhere. We are thinking about Pensacola, FL bc it's one of the closest. Are we insane?! We would leave Wed night and drive to Memphis (4-5 hour drive), stay the night then get up and drive the rest of the way (7 hour drive)...Then we would drive back on Sunday (11-12 hour drive). Or we could try and drive through the night Wed night so we'd get there at about 6am on Thurs. We'd either have 2.5 or 3 days to spend at the beach and a lot of driving. I think it'd be fun to be spontaneous one last time before we get preggo...but are we being stupid? lol Maybe we should just go to the lake somewhere nearby? What do you girls think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->