Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

yaaa it sucks...this whole freaking yr of mine has just gone by waiting to try... i cant believe its already july and i havent tried for a single mth...irritating...got preg in jan and then got the mtx shot in feb...cudnt try till june...and now my body refuses to ovulate...uugghhh.... i od so well while waiting to try.... i feel sad tht i cant even ss like u girls...booo ...i just wanna normally start trying already :brat:

I am so sorry Sonia:hugs:, I sort of know how you feel. I at least ovulate even if it isn't every month. It sucks so much not having a normal cycle.

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumber3/1-1.jpg
Took another of my FRERs today just because I have it. I figured 21dpo was a good time to use it. I have one left and I'm going to take it on Friday just because I'm a little paranoid that my boobs weren't as sore this morning lol. Ridiculous I know but there's no harm in using it just for some reassurance.

Anyway, the bottom test was from this morning, 21dpo/5 weeks along. The test is finally where I wanted it to be lol.

We're moving, spur of the moment, this weekend. We're moving out of our apartment and moving in with OH's brother's stepmom. (It's his half-brother's stepmom if we're getting technical.) She has 3 spare bedrooms so our girls each get their own room and she has an extra living room they're not using & said we can claim it as ours. She has a huge inground heated swimming pool in her backyard with a slide & diving board which I'm BEYOND excited about. She's also only charging us $300/month in rent as opposed to our current lease which is $620/month plus electric, cable & internet. OH has been unemployed since December & has had trouble finding work and we're kinda at rock-bottom financially so we have to do this. It'll be a good thing though because since we'll be living with them, he can return to work at his old job doing inventory because his half-brother's dad works there & they can carpool (our current issue is we only have 1 car & I work 40 hours a week.) So my parents are taking the girls from Friday night to Sunday night & we're moving all weekend. Sunday morning we're taking a break to go to the zoo with my parents & the girls though so that should be fun. So I may be MIA Saturday & Sunday but I'll check up on everyone on my phone. I want to see some BFPs please!

My FB if anyone's interested: https://www.facebook.com/birdsthatsing

Wow you ladies are chatty today, makes me sad I missed all the conversation when I was at work. Oh well. OPKs were pushed back until tomorrow, since I was still spotting last night. Grr!
On the facebook note, I am leaning towards giving it up. Two more Pregnancy announcements in one day, drives me bonkers. This is the fifth one this week. I am sincerely happy for girls with bfp on here. But the people who are like it took me a month, or the baby was an accident. Makes me irritable.

https://www.facebook.com/cassidy.jensen.58

me^ lol

Amanda- you're not out until the witch shows!!!

Ash- I agree with Mirolee about your chart. FX you caught that egg! Welcome to the TWW officially! Lol

Nichole- GORGEOUS little girl. Awwww.

Morgan- hope you catch that egg!

Kara- how have you been feeling??? Any symptoms?

Ummm...my right boob hurts?? Lol...super emotional and super vivid dreams, scratchy throat yesterday and day before...nothing too exciting...

I spent yesterday and all this morning crying like a freakshow bc I feel like it's not even possible this month bc of my body's egg tricks...we only BD'd on O day and even that was at like 6:00pm...trying to stay positive, just there was a way to know earlier!!!

Amanda! You have a Silverstein tattoo too!! You're like my BnB music soulmate lol

Amanda! You have a Silverstein tattoo too!! You're like my BnB music soulmate lol

Hahah! I have like 4 Silverstein tattoos but only the robot is obviously "theirs." I've known those guys for years now. They were my favorite band for the longest time.

Hahah! I have like 4 Silverstein tattoos but only the robot is obviously "theirs." I've known those guys for years now. They were my favorite band for the longest time.

I noticed it right away lol. I saw them a few times and they were so good. I still listen to their stuff pretty often compared to most of the stuff I used to listen to back then.

I noticed it right away lol. I saw them a few times and they were so good. I still listen to their stuff pretty often compared to most of the stuff I used to listen to back then.

Yeah I still listen to them pretty often myself. Always been one of my favorites but for several years they were like "THE" favorite... hence the robot tattoo lol.

I don't talk about ttc on fb either. The only people who know are my mom and 2 friends I trust to keep quiet. Last thing I want is a bunch of people asking if I was knocked up yet.

Yeah I still listen to them pretty often myself. Always been one of my favorites but for several years they were like "THE" favorite... hence the robot tattoo lol.

Hah! They would have to be to get a tattoo for them :)

I also don't mention TTC on Facebook. There are only a few people outside of our families that actually know. Most don't even know I was pregnant and miscarried already.

I already get asked all the time, but the only ones who know is my best friend and my brother-because he saw my prenatal vitamins.

I keep TTC'ing quiet just because I don't want people to know that we are having unprotected sex. Weird? haha.

I keep poking my boobs to check to see if they still hurt. Yup. they do. and my nipples are super swollen. so weird.

https://www.facebook.com/karajhyatt

heres mine!! No TTC talk for us either!

LOL Amanda- my right boob hurts by itself, I was like mashing my left one while driving on m lunchbreak at work and finally I was like okay,, if I keep that up obviously its going to hurt!!

https://www.facebook.com/karajhyatt

heres mine!! No TTC talk for us either!

LOL Amanda- my right boob hurts by itself, I was like mashing my left one while driving on m lunchbreak at work and finally I was like okay,, if I keep that up obviously its going to hurt!!

LOL! seriously. My boobs keep alternating. Right hurts, then left hurts, then right and left, then just one. ITS SO WEIRD.

Do any of you girls get the cheapy dollar store preggo tests? I swear either they aren't selling them anymore or the entire state of CT is out!!...Which probably means another 100 of my facebook friends will be pregnant by tomorrow...lol

Kara, they have them in CA! I just got some on my way home from work

I picked up some answer brand, pink dye...they had a dollar off coupon on them! I have one FRER but I'm not busting that mama out till I see something!! :)

I dunno when to start testing bc I have no clue how long my LP is...maybe Sarurday so I don't get upset before work when I get a bfn...

ok so i will be testing the 19th of this month if i still have no af by then, since they are saying i o'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->