Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Ashlee-I've done the same thing with the opks! I had 3 different types and would do them all at once to see the difference lol This is the first month since probably my first month of tracking cycles that I am only using one type.

Nichole-We got our friends' 2 year old daughter books with the push buttons that make noise and blocks that have letters and numbers on the sides.
She's a cutie!

Ok, so DW managed a 4 day weekend next weekend. We were just going to go camping or something nearby. I invited family and friends, but no one can go. So, now we are thinking about driving to a beach somewhere. We are thinking about Pensacola, FL bc it's one of the closest. Are we insane?! We would leave Wed night and drive to Memphis (4-5 hour drive), stay the night then get up and drive the rest of the way (7 hour drive)...Then we would drive back on Sunday (11-12 hour drive). Or we could try and drive through the night Wed night so we'd get there at about 6am on Thurs. We'd either have 2.5 or 3 days to spend at the beach and a lot of driving. I think it'd be fun to be spontaneous one last time before we get preggo...but are we being stupid? lol Maybe we should just go to the lake somewhere nearby? What do you girls think?
I always vote less time in the car more time for relaxing :) BUT, if you normally stay close, venture out a bit.

HAhaha...julie u sound just like me last week wen i was confused abt wat to do in the long weekend..our frends cancelled on goin last min too and we were goin to drie to california to the beach...but wen it was just the 2 of us we ultimately decided to do the short car drive and just float on the river and stuff..id say go closer cos u know wen u do tht long car drive bak home its gonan just kill all the relaxed fun u had on the beach bcos ur gonan b pooped ...but hey thts just my thoughts...:flower:

NIchole shes such a cutie...i recently gifted a frends son a toy tht looks like a laptop and has diff buttons on it and wen u pressed eah the screen wud show a shape in a flashy light and say the shape and colour aloud...it looked fun but was educational too :)

Ashlee,Amanda really hoping to c some bfps form u girls soon... :winkwink:

Morgan ...hope u caught tht egg...u want to to get your rainbor baby already... my heart break everytime i think of wat happened with u guys :hugs:

HAhaha...julie u sound just like me last week wen i was confused abt wat to do in the long weekend..our frends cancelled on goin last min too and we were goin to drie to california to the beach...but wen it was just the 2 of us we ultimately decided to do the short car drive and just float on the river and stuff..id say go closer cos u know wen u do tht long car drive bak home its gonan just kill all the relaxed fun u had on the beach bcos ur gonan b pooped ...but hey thts just my thoughts...:flower:

NIchole shes such a cutie...i recently gifted a frends son a toy tht looks like a laptop and has diff buttons on it and wen u pressed eah the screen wud show a shape in a flashy light and say the shape and colour aloud...it looked fun but was educational too :)

Ashlee,Amanda really hoping to c some bfps form u girls soon... :winkwink:

Morgan ...hope u caught tht egg...u want to to get your rainbor baby already... my heart break everytime i think of wat happened with u guys :hugs:
Thanks! Feeling out but I sure hope I get a bfp one of these days.

I am SOOOOO BORED jjeeeezzz..its not even funny...blaahhhhh :bodyb:

ME TOO! I keep hitting refresh, hoping that someone will have responded! Work was psychotic yesterday, and suppppper slow today!

Well for me i just did shit load of laundry and some garden work...im pooped...i dont even feel like cookign dinner :p ...so so lazy.. imagine so lazy tht i updated my status mess on fb tht im bored...LAME :dohh:

I am trying not to obsess about ttc so I try to stay away from the forums but it never works lol! I wish AF would get here soon!

Hey btw ill love to add u girls on fb.. anyone interested??pm me with how to look u up and ill send u a request :)

oh nichole i so get u...im so confused abt wat to do...i have the prescription to provera in my purse but im waiting to get it filled...dono whether i shud just go and ge tit filled now and start taking it today ...body has been so wierd...dono whether i shud still wait to o or c whether i od or just go ahead with provera...how long a cycle do u girls think one shud wait before taking the provera to finish the cycle???

I am trying not to obsess about ttc so I try to stay away from the forums but it never works lol! I wish AF would get here soon!

I try to do that, as well. I normally succeed for the first half of the cycle...once the tww comes along, its game over. I can't stay away!

ME TOO! I keep hitting refresh, hoping that someone will have responded! Work was psychotic yesterday, and suppppper slow today!

Hah! I've been doing this today too.

Ugh I'm feeling so blah right now. I don't know what it is. Maybe I've just been freaking out over my chart so much this week that I'm just crashing mentally. But I feel like I have no chance at the BFP even with all the BD this cycle :(. I know it's really early to tell but I'm just bummed out.

Chatty ladies today!! Nichole OMG-what a rediculously cute little girl!!! Those eye are amazing!!

Amanda did you test today??

Morgan-hope you catch that egg hun!!

Boo-I'm sorry!!

Not out until the witch shows!!! (I say as I have mentally been counting myself out at 9dpo all day) haha!! Ugh this ttc biz sucksssss

yaaa it sucks...this whole freaking yr of mine has just gone by waiting to try... i cant believe its already july and i havent tried for a single mth...irritating...got preg in jan and then got the mtx shot in feb...cudnt try till june...and now my body refuses to ovulate...uugghhh.... i od so well while waiting to try.... i feel sad tht i cant even ss like u girls...booo ...i just wanna normally start trying already :brat:

Hah! I've been doing this today too.

Ugh I'm feeling so blah right now. I don't know what it is. Maybe I've just been freaking out over my chart so much this week that I'm just crashing mentally. But I feel like I have no chance at the BFP even with all the BD this cycle :(. I know it's really early to tell but I'm just bummed out.

Blah. I hate that feeling. I would try to relax a bit and not stress during this tww! You can't do anything now except wait, and over analyzing your chart might make you go even crazier.

Of course, Im over here wondering if i should stop for more FRER's on my way home (I only have one left) or go get blood work done, even though all my tests so far have been negative. So, don't listen to me.

https://www.facebook.com/cassidy.jensen.58

me^ lol

Amanda- you're not out until the witch shows!!!

Ash- I agree with Mirolee about your chart. FX you caught that egg! Welcome to the TWW officially! Lol

Nichole- GORGEOUS little girl. Awwww.

Morgan- hope you catch that egg!

Kara- how have you been feeling??? Any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->