Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

OMG Amanda!! FRER abuse to the max!!

On a serious note though-so sorry to hear about OHs bf, how horrible, I can't even imagine!! :( Thoughts are with you!!

ok so i will be testing the 19th of this month if i still have no af by then, since they are saying i o'd.

We'll be testing the same day. Looks like our cycles started the same day too. You o'd when I normally o. It was late this time though :?

Holy crap. Just read all of todays posts. Someone had to work today :wink: lol

Amanda your symptoms sound promising!

I have a feeling there are going to be quite a few BFPs this month!

Well well it feels great to have so many of u on fb...this is so much fun tht we keep up with the rest of wats goin on with us on fb and the REAL DEAL here...:winkwink: dont b suprised if i just lol your walls sometimes...itll b our inside joke...so cool...thanks for adding girls :hugs::kiss:

So, I'm pretty excited! Although it's more money and a lot of time in the car, we booked our trip to Pensacola! DW managed to get another day off work too, so we have a 5 day vacation. We are driving straight there and back. I'm so excited for some beach time! It's a pet peeve of ours when people say YOLO (sorry if anyone on here says that...lol), so we've been joking around saying YOLO all day. lol We just decided we've never road tripped together and we might as well take trip now before we have to worry about what to do with a kid or packing/accommadating for a kid. One last trip before all that or before I'm preggo and uncomfortable lol

Anyway, I'm slowly but surely starting to show signs that O is approaching. Cervix is very slowly starting to open and CM is getting more fertile. We are leaving Wed next week and our donor is leaving around the same time for vacation too...so hopefully I O before that!
Shoot...and I just realized that I might be out of town when I need to do my prog test. I wonder if I can get my bloodwork down out of town and them send the results to my doc? I'll have to check on that...

OMG Julie that's so hilarious, DH and I do the same exact thing!! Those stupid t-shirts and kids that say it haha DH always says YOLO, MAN,YOLO! just making fun. That's so funny :)

Also yay for FB buddies!! Haha I LOVE to look at pictures, so awesome to see everyone's lives :) Is there any way one of you (or I could) make a group on there to keep us all together? I have a lot of FB friends and its hard searching through to find people. And we could have little chats on there too about our kitties and puppies and such ;) It wouldn't have to have a TTC name, I could think of a cool cover :) We brought the deposit and looked at our new little home yesterday and I really love it :) It's just a 2-br apt, but I have that martha stewart touch and cannot wait to decorate!!!!!!! I love projects like this :) Sooo excited.
(P.S. here's my FB if ya didn't get it.. https://www.facebook.com/morgan.berkemeier)

Anyways, BD'd again this morning to make up for none lastnight. My temps back down.. Very confused bc I thought I'd be O'ing today or yesterday at the earliest? Hmm.. Very positive OPK's still. Like test is 50x darker than control. What do ya think??

OMG Julie that's so hilarious, DH and I do the same exact thing!! Those stupid t-shirts and kids that say it haha DH always says YOLO, MAN,YOLO! just making fun. That's so funny :)

Also yay for FB buddies!! Haha I LOVE to look at pictures, so awesome to see everyone's lives :) Is there any way one of you (or I could) make a group on there to keep us all together? I have a lot of FB friends and its hard searching through to find people. And we could have little chats on there too about our kitties and puppies and such ;) It wouldn't have to have a TTC name, I could think of a cool cover :) We brought the deposit and looked at our new little home yesterday and I really love it :) It's just a 2-br apt, but I have that martha stewart touch and cannot wait to decorate!!!!!!! I love projects like this :) Sooo excited.
(P.S. here's my FB if ya didn't get it.. https://www.facebook.com/morgan.berkemeier)

Anyways, BD'd again this morning to make up for none lastnight. My temps back down.. Very confused bc I thought I'd be O'ing today or yesterday at the earliest? Hmm.. Very positive OPK's still. Like test is 50x darker than control. What do ya think??

You're probably just having a dip before. Very common because there's an estrogen surge. So O should be any time! Get to BDing!

AFM, temp spike today! Woohoo! And that was with me taking it at 6:30 which is early so I'm taking it as a good sign. It seems to be following last months chart, slight dip after O little spike the day after and hopefully a big spike the next day!

Yeah Morgan, I had a dip right before ovulation this last cycle so hopefully that's all it is for you too.

Lol thanks ladies, just hating this whole BD and pray thing. Wish I just knew. I swear I felt it pop lastnight.. ugh I was having horrrrrrrible like stabs in my lower belly. Just like last month. Maybe it's bc my body isn't used to ovulating again yet, but who knows. So yeah, yesterday hurt. Just hope hope hoping that I catch that egg and my body successfully O's..

After comparing my post o chart from last month with this month I'm thinking FF was wrong and maybe I did o on cd20 not 18. So now I'm not sure I should start testing on the 19th

Waves- hurry and add me on FB, I was just looking at those pics of your girls and I swear they are just SO PRECIOUS !!! Beautiful, both of them :)

Julie-road tripping is our absolute favorite!! We get so excited!! You're going to have son much fun!! Fx'd you catch that egg and I'm sure you can get your BW don't at just like a quest close to where you are, all the systems are linked!

Pretty big temp rise for me this am-10dpo...trying not to invest to much in it bc my temps are pretty eratic but come onnnnn rainbow baby, PLEASE!!

Waves, bummer about moving, but it sounds like moving is going to be really good for everyone in the long run! And, huge bonus of having a pool. I'd kill for a pool! PS, your girls are absolutely adorable. Hannah's hair is too cute.

Morgan, I think you can start a group-- ill look into it if you want.

Ashlee, how many dpo would you be on the 19th? Any symptoms right now? (sorry, its too early to figure out the math, haha)

Cassidy, when are you going to start testing? How are you feeling?

Jury, your mini vaca/ road trip sounds AWESOME! I'm so jealous. I would love to get away for 5 days!

Rachel, thanks. I hope so.

Nichole, how are you feeling? Anymore symptoms?

Sonia, I saw that you liked all my pics last night, hah. We were out to dinner and I kept getting FB notifications :)

AFM, I didn't test this am. Still no signs of AF, but I woke up late and didn't test. I got nauseous again last night, so who knows. My boobs are still painful, and I have had slight cramps. I'm guessing AF shows today. Totally TMI, but I would love to know if anyone else has had this happen. OH and I dtd last night, and immediately after, my stomach/uterus got super bloated, distended, and really painful, and my cervix was radiating in pain. It felt really similar to the pain of having an IUD put in, or during a D&C when they dilate your cervix slightly. I couldn't breathe it hurt so badly. OH, who is a nurse, was clueless as to what to do with me. It went away after 20 minutes and some tylenol, but it was SO strange. I am a little achey this morning, but all the bloating is gone. I emailed my doctor, because I want to be sure that if I am preggo, it didn't harm the baby at all.

Amanda, that is the exact prob I have been having!!! Except for mine happens during/after O! It's like if he puts it in too far, your cervix is getting STABBED and I don't know why either!! I just thought it was maybe a fertile thing or just when my cervix was changing position. And just like you, it was only for like 20 mins. I was sobbing lastnight it hurt so bad. FX'd it means our bodies are just working extra hard.....

Waves, bummer about moving, but it sounds like moving is going to be really good for everyone in the long run! And, huge bonus of having a pool. I'd kill for a pool! PS, your girls are absolutely adorable. Hannah's hair is too cute.

Morgan, I think you can start a group-- ill look into it if you want.

Ashlee, how many dpo would you be on the 19th? Any symptoms right now? (sorry, its too early to figure out the math, haha)

Cassidy, when are you going to start testing? How are you feeling?

Jury, your mini vaca/ road trip sounds AWESOME! I'm so jealous. I would love to get away for 5 days!

Rachel, thanks. I hope so.

Nichole, how are you feeling? Anymore symptoms?

Sonia, I saw that you liked all my pics last night, hah. We were out to dinner and I kept getting FB notifications :)

AFM, I didn't test this am. Still no signs of AF, but I woke up late and didn't test. I got nauseous again last night, so who knows. My boobs are still painful, and I have had slight cramps. I'm guessing AF shows today. Totally TMI, but I would love to know if anyone else has had this happen. OH and I dtd last night, and immediately after, my stomach/uterus got super bloated, distended, and really painful, and my cervix was radiating in pain. It felt really similar to the pain of having an IUD put in, or during a D&C when they dilate your cervix slightly. I couldn't breathe it hurt so badly. OH, who is a nurse, was clueless as to what to do with me. It went away after 20 minutes and some tylenol, but it was SO strange. I am a little achey this morning, but all the bloating is gone. I emailed my doctor, because I want to be sure that if I am preggo, it didn't harm the baby at all.

Depending on when I O'd I'll be either 12 or 14DPO. Your symptoms still sound promising! But no idea what could have happened last night :? DH and I didn't have sex after I got my BFP so I never experienced anything like that then, but I've had pain before where I got a sharp pain in my cervix then got really nauseous.

Amanda, that is the exact prib I have been having!!! Except for mine happens during/after O! It's like if he puts it in too far, your cervix is getting STABBED and yes I don't know why either. I just thought it was maybe a fertile thing or just when my cervix was changing position. And just like ou, it was only for like 20 mins. I was sobbing lastnioght it hurt so bad. FX'd it means our bodies are just working extra hard.....
I was in tears too! Poor OH kept asking if it was his fault :( I felt so bad. It was so odd. I didn't feel him go that far during sex, but maybe he did hit my cervix and I just didn't notice? We hadn't had sex in a few days and it was a little rough. totally tmi, haha.

Depending on when I O'd I'll be either 12 or 14DPO. Your symptoms still sound promising! But no idea what could have happened last night :? DH and I didn't have sex after I got my BFP so I never experienced anything like that then, but I've had pain before where I got a sharp pain in my cervix then got really nauseous.
Ooh. I sure hope you get your BFP! Its so strange that your O date is up in the air. I think i would go nuts if I was charting and didnt know!

Actually, you're right I forgot how far up there your cervix is.. lol. Yeah it hurt right at the beginning.. I need to figure it out though bc happened to me last month, too..

Actually, you're right I forgot how far up there your cervix is.. lol. Yeah it hurt right at the beginning.. I need to figure it out though bc happened to me last month, too..

OH has definitely hit my cervix before, I have felt it during sex. It was painful but not nearly as painful as last night. I'll let you know what my doctor says, and def check with your doctor too!

Yeah that's what I'm sayin.. It wasn't my cervix and what could hurt up in there but that?! It's like something was extra swollen.. Lol but that of course wasn't a prob for DH.. :roll: Tell me what you find! (I think in your situation, if you are preggo, maybe your body if just adjusting to those changes. And mine to ovulation. But who knooooows..)

Aww DH just called, said he's picking me up for lunch for some hubby/wife bonding :) Yay hopefully I can get some Cheesecake Factory french onion soup outta this !!

P.S. Wish I had a doctor, they won't cover me until I'm pregnant again since we had Molina :( Haha I always just imagine all of the things I'll fix on my body once I'm preggo again. Didn't take advantage of my opportunities last time!

Yeah that's what I'm sayin.. It wasn't my cervix and what could hurt up in there but that?! It's like something was extra swollen.. Lol but that of course wasn't a prob for DH.. :roll: Tell me what you find! (I think in your situation, if you are preggo, maybe your body if just adjusting to those changes. And mine to ovulation. But who knooooows..)

Aww DH just called, said he's picking me up for lunch for some hubby/wife bonding :) Yay hopefully I can get some Cheesecake Factory french onion soup outta this !!

P.S. Wish I had a doctor, they won't cover me until I'm pregnant again since we had Molina :( Haha I always just imagine all of the things I'll fix on my body once I'm preggo again. Didn't take advantage of my opportunities last time!

Aww I wish OH would bring me lunch, haha. My work is so out of the way for him :) Enjoy it-- sounds so nice!

I hope you start feeling better! I use my doctor so often that I would be so scared if I didn't have coverage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->