Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

I am really obsessing over AF here. I am trying not too but I can't help it. I just went to check what position my cervix was in (low! hooray!) but also found out that my cm is all egg whitey:confused:. Anyone else ever notice ewcm before AF arrived? I usually don't check cp and cm this late in the game so I don't know if this is normal for me or not.

I googled about that this last cycle and saw many women comment about having EWCM right before AF, some all the way through the 2ww, some were dry and then got hit with AF. So anything's possible.

Hrmm, maybe this is a normal thing for me and it's a sign AF is almost here. fx!

I have had ewcm right before af once. I googled everything

I kind of had to LOL at this answer. I really hope it does not offend anyone. This is on a website titled "every question and answer you ever wanted to know about HPT's"

Q: Will recreational drugs or alcohol interfere with home pregnancy tests?

A: Drugs such as cocaine, marijuana, heroine, and alcoholic drinks will not alter the result of a home pregnancy test, but it is better to test when not under the influence.

I went to Dr. Google about my ewcm question and found this.
"You can get what looks like EWCM a day or 2 before your period. This is the watery lining of the uterus breaking away."

Maybe this is what's happening to me and AF will be here in the next couple days!

Hi ladies! I have a question and wondering if anyone can help....I've been researching and I came across Fertilitea herbal supplement, and alot of ppl conceived after drinking this. Not saying it works for everyone, but I wanted to know if anyone had taken it or know of anyone who's taken it while taking clomid and got a BFP? I ask because some days it conflicts with clomid and some says it doesn't....

Hi ladies! I have a question and wondering if anyone can help....I've been researching and I came across Fertilitea herbal supplement, and alot of ppl conceived after drinking this. Not saying it works for everyone, but I wanted to know if anyone had taken it or know of anyone who's taken it while taking clomid and got a BFP? I ask because some days it conflicts with clomid and some says it doesn't....

If I remember correctly, some of us here are using fertilitea. I had to replace my bag because it had some bird feathers in it. It was kinda gross. I might stop taking it for now because it contains vitex which is suppose to be incompatible with clomid. I want the clomid to work as well as possible so I don't want to take the chance. Idk if any of the :bfp: ladies were taking it though.

I need to interrupt all this TTC talk real quick with an important message: I HATE PACKING :(

Both girls are at my mom's house. OH is at the place we're moving into so he can clean/unpack a few boxes (that way I can reuse the boxes tonight whenever he comes home) so I'm home alone to pack everything that I can. I've only got a few boxes left. I don't know where to begin (even though I've packed up a crap ton already, so clearly I've begun...) Last month OH decided it'd be a good idea to throw out the boxes for our crock pot, blender, toaster, dishes, glassware, pots/pans even though I voted against that idea... and I don't have any newspaper to wrap my glasses and such in :/

Amanda-would your local grocer have extra boxes and old newspaper? We used them when we were moving once.

NDTaber9211.... :( that saddens me. I just ordered some and now I can't use it because of clomid? Ugh! This sucks!!!

Waves, I did that exact thing two weeks ago. I was on tears for two days pretty much.

I have two dollar store hpts at home and I'm having a hue urge to PoaS.

Amanda-would your local grocer have extra boxes and old newspaper? We used them when we were moving once.

Most don't have them this time of day. I work at Target which is how I got all the boxes I have so far (plus some from CINTAS from OH's brother) and if you want boxes from us, you have to get them early in the morning after we've pushed whatever came off the truck before they put them in the baler.

MsBee- Emily might be a good one to answer that question. She got her BFP on fertileaid and fertileCM, but wasn't of fertiletea. However a few of these ladies have tried it. I do believe there has been some success, but I have also heard it doesn't work with clomid (maybe Julie or Rachel can answer that part). (PS. and welcome!)

I have to say I NEVER want alzheimer's... I told myself a few months ago how much that would suck because I rely on my memory so much and maybe I should write some things down one day like passwords and such. Well lately I have what I call "Pregnancy brain". I forget the silliest things... i.e. the other day I forgot to put conditioner in my hair when showering.... UGH. Speaking of this, today while reading the past few days of posts I wrote down everything I wanted to comment on. Then I went to the bathroom and when I came back to comment I totally forgot I where I wrote it down... so I went off memory and forgot a few things (so sorry If I didn't comment on something important). One I do remember is...

Rachel- Don't give up. You can do it. I know it is hard when its been a year! I would feel the same way. I think at this point you have been fully tested and are on meds. I REALLY recommend getting DH's sperm checked. I know it sounds silly, but it will remove one more variable. If he wants a family too he should be willing to do this. If he isn't willing to do this then he's not invested like you are and you have every right to say that to him so he sees the point. For me (without insurances help at all) DH's sperm test cost us $110. A penny in our pocket according to TTC testing. Hope this is an option for you!

Waves, I did that exact thing two weeks ago. I was on tears for two days pretty much.

I have two dollar store hpts at home and I'm having a hue urge to PoaS.

I'm a bad influence but I say PEEEEEEE ON THAT STICK!

Waves- I usually uses towel/blankets to wrap breakables when out of newspaper. It works for us on moves that we can be careful with.

I had pregnancy brain so bad last time around. I would forget the word for common items, that I used very often (i.e. stapler, tape, trash, receipt, register) lol. I would constantly stumble over my words, drawing total blanks. I couldn't even describe what I was trying to say so that someone else could guess it lol.

The babies suck so much from us, including our brain cells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->