Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

I'm on the verge of caving and testing today but I REALLY don't want to see a BFN which would be most likely. We'll see if I can hold off...

I'm on the verge of caving and testing today but I REALLY don't want to see a BFN which would be most likely. We'll see if I can hold off...

I vote wait! as long as you can!! So much easier said than done...Have DH hide your tests from you :)

Amanda-I'm feeling fine, no symptoms yet. Not even sore bbs. I woke up a little nauseous this morning and was joking around, "I must be pregnant!" lol Obviously I am only 2 dpo though, so that's just silly. It's more likely bc I didn't take my acid reflux meds before bed last night...If you O'd cd22, when is AF due?

Rachel-The iui story with your DH is hilarious! I literally lol'd! The thought of that is just hilarious!

Sonia-Did you talk to your doc or did you just decide to go ahead with it? I hope your cycle gets started soon so you can get back on track!

Kara-Have you ever had the zucchini fries with panko crumbs and the onion dip? DW got the recipe off pinterest and I love them! It's one of my favorite things that she makes. I am so jealous you have zucchinis from your garden...we keep getting great blooms and a zucchini will start to grow and then it shrinks...I have no idea what I'm doing wrong! lol We do have some peppers growing though!
Yay for the new diet! As soon as we get back from vacation I am back on the healthy train!

Nikki-Daycares! Exciting!

mommyofone-I hope she stays away!

Cassidy-I am really holding out for you this cycle...It's just weird that you would be getting lines on FRER and the cheapies...It's hard to tell if they have color or not on the computer. Do they have color for you? If those are all evaps, then you should probably never test again until you are late bc you have an evap curse lol I really hope they aren't evaps though!

AFM-I have a busy day of laundry and packing ahead of me. Then we have a lot of driving ahead of us...we should be at the beach by 5 or 6 tomorrow night. I'm guessing I won't be able to catch up with you girls until after that. I hope I come back to lots of bfps!!! :holly: :test: :bfp: :af:

I do too, I waited this month and was sad to see AF but happy I didn't waste any tests!! Lol

I've been doing the same thing the last few months. I don't touch my tests, I just wait to see if my temps drop/AF shows...I think I only used one of my cheapies. I just hate wasting all the money!

Julie, I hope you have a great great great time on your trip!! I'm so jealous! I am not a big fan of zucchini. Maybe I should try some new recipes for it!

If I O'd on CD 22, then AF should be here today, tomorrow, or Fri. I had EWCM on cd22, which I guess means I could have O'd on cd 23 or 24. At this point, I have given up on a bfp and would really like her to hurry her ass up. I'd like to get this show on the road, lady!

Amanda-Go to pinterest and search "Baked Zucchini Sticks and Sweet Onion Dip"...it is seriously so good! Between the panko crumbs and the onion dip, you probably wouldn't even notice the zucchini too much.
I hope she doesn't show and you get a bfp instead!

Amanda-Go to pinterest and search "Baked Zucchini Sticks and Sweet Onion Dip"...it is seriously so good! Between the panko crumbs and the onion dip, you probably wouldn't even notice the zucchini too much.

Yum, I will have to look into it. I am gluten free, I wonder if they make gluten free panko? I LOVE SWEET ONION DIP ON ANYTHING. (Caps intended) I am hoping for a bfp too, but I don't think its going to happen.

I've pinned that same recipe lol. Haven't made it yet, but really want to. I LOVE zucchini, definitely one of my favorite veggies.

I'm so tempted to take a test but I know that the cramping from yesterday would most likely be implantation so it would be pointless to test at this point. So still shooting for Friday but feeling like I'll probably cave Thursday lol.

Wait as long as you can! (coming from the lady who caved super early! haha)

Having AF like cramps. Little twinges and a back ache. I would like her to hurry up and come, so I can get onto the next cycle! Not sure what to do if I O late again. This long cycle is annoying.

I'm trying! Lol

I'm having some little cramps like yesterday but definitely not as strong. Dull backache and this morning when I brushed my teeth my gums were more sensitive and bled. Don't know if it's too early for that to be a PG symptom though. Then when I got to work, my coworker gave me a few cookies and they just seemed way too sweet to the point it made me feel a little sick. They're only chocolate chip and walnut so they shouldn't be that sweet.

I'm trying! Lol

I'm having some little cramps like yesterday but definitely not as strong. Dull backache and this morning when I brushed my teeth my gums were more sensitive and bled. Don't know if it's too early for that to be a PG symptom though. Then when I got to work, my coworker gave me a few cookies and they just seemed way too sweet to the point it made me feel a little sick. They're only chocolate chip and walnut so they shouldn't be that sweet.

Def not too early for symptoms like that! And I have heard that bleeding gyms are a pretty common symptom!

Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck!!!

Cassidy, any tests yet?! I'm waiting.... :) :test:

I say wait as long as possible! But I always cave and test.
AFM I am sick of answer brand opks, they always evap to looking positive so I look after 5 minutes like I am supposed to then come back ten minutes later and boom positive. They say don't read after 10 minutes and I know why! I can't compare them to earlier ones cause they all pretty much get darker after a half hour. CD 11

Kara, I've always used Answer brand too and they are quite annoying. The price is nice, that's about all. Lol.. but anyways I have better luck when I save/label them and I tape them in order in my organizer to always compare to yesterday. And they get those weird "line within a line" marks, ya know? Like a dark pink skinny line inside of lighter pink test line? But yah.. Judge it upon which OPK turns pink IMMEDIATELY. Usually the negative ones take the full 3 mins to show, but could look positive after being left out!

Who's Kara? ya they are cheap which is nice. I already had to use two once, because I waited to long to read them and thought it was positive, then I thought its to early. The super dark line is so weird.

OOPS from another thread!! Got your K's mixed up, sorry!! :blush:

But anyways KATRINA, do you see those lines within a line, too?

GRRRRRR I realllly thought that this was your month. SO SO SO sorry hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Edited to add that I think someone added that they thought FRER's don't give evaps. I think I will beg to differ at this point. A few of us have gotten evaps now.

Lol its okay, I was just confused. Disney is Kara, but I didn't see her mention opks. Yes I do see the evil line with in a line, or on the outside of the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->