Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

2 day af would be awesome! but really really strange. i think i'd want a blood test. was it at least heavy at all or just super light?

Kara - I'm not going back for a 7dpo test this month. After a progesterone of 48 last month the doc said that my body is def responding to the clomid. DH and I work shifts so our bd schedule is never great. Plus when our timing sucks and I know "it's time" I start freaking out and it puts more pressure on DH and there's usually crying and/or an argument about sex. We made a deal that I wouldn't temp or opk and we would just have sex everyday, Wednesday til Monday so neither of us would know which day O day is and that it would just keep us covered to catch the egg. He seemed to like that idea bc his already low sex drive gets a little lower when he has pressure on him to do it "now." It is what it is. I will admit though, I used an opk this am, only bc I bought a fresh box before we made our deal and it was nearly positive. I'm having cramping too so I imagine I'll O tonight or tomorrow.

Rachel- that sounds like an absolutely perfect plan!! It really does take the fun out of it hen there's too much pressure! Get to BDing lady and catch that egg!! :) fx'd this is it!!

I haven't had a chance to actually get on my computer in a couple days, was just reading from my phone. I think someone (Amanda?) asked how things are going at my parent's house...

We're settling in. Slowly getting everything unpacked and adjusting to having 6 people, 1 huge dog (Mastiff) & 4 cats crammed into a 3 bedroom house but we're managing. We're having some drama involving our car and the woman we were initially going to live with (moved in for 2 days before moving to my parent's house) but hopefully that's nothing we can't handle otherwise we'll be out of a car on top of everything else & then I may really lose my mind.

We took the girls to the local carnival yesterday & it was so exciting putting Hannah on the merry-go-round. It was her first ride and she seemed to love it. She also managed to eat corn on the cob for the first time and did pretty well with it. I have to close at work today & tomorrow and I'm not too excited about it but whatever. I have Monday off and I have my appointment with my new OB where I'll be getting another ultrasound and I'm hoping for some growth/changes & to finally see a heartbeat but we'll see what happens.

All of us are having totally wacky cycles! I have provera from previous cycles, and dr gave me the go ahead to take it as long as the HPT was negative. I might start monday if AF doesn't show up by then. It is so strange!!!

Ash, I am still pretty sure that this is your month.

Cassidy, as crazy as your AF is, I wouldnt mind a 2 day AF. Enjoy it, at this point!

We have been Bd'ing about every other day. Im sick, so im not that much fun nor sexy, haha.

Rachel, so glad that your schedule is letting you BD!

Happy Friday, ladies! I hope everyone has a great weekend! We're spending our friday night at home on the couch watching baseball drinking cocktails. Boring but its oh so nice.

I really hope you're right. I'm going to bed now as I just woke up on the couch after passing out around 9:45. DH wanted to go to a movie but I kinda ruined that :?. Enjoy your night in with your hubby! Sometimes the boring weekends are nice because you can actually relax

Haha, bummer! What movie were you going to see? We saw despicable me 2 the other night and I looooved it. we're going to see superman tomorrow, too ;)

Thanks! Sooo enjoying it! I decided not to go with him to the tournament, and stay home to clean the house, get the car washed, get my nails done, maybe a blow out (yes, im addicted), aka, take care of all of the shit I have been putting off. I am going to go get a blood draw today too, just to ease my mind. I know its going to be negative, but at least I can safely take provera then and not worry.

All of us are having totally wacky cycles! I have provera from previous cycles, and dr gave me the go ahead to take it as long as the HPT was negative. I might start monday if AF doesn't show up by then. It is so strange!!!

Ash, I am still pretty sure that this is your month.

Cassidy, as crazy as your AF is, I wouldnt mind a 2 day AF. Enjoy it, at this point!

We have been Bd'ing about every other day. Im sick, so im not that much fun nor sexy, haha.

Rachel, so glad that your schedule is letting you BD!

Happy Friday, ladies! I hope everyone has a great weekend! We're spending our friday night at home on the couch watching baseball drinking cocktails. Boring but its oh so nice.

I really hope you're right. I'm going to bed now as I just woke up on the couch after passing out around 9:45. DH wanted to go to a movie but I kinda ruined that :?. Enjoy your night in with your hubby! Sometimes the boring weekends are nice because you can actually relax

Haha, bummer! What movie were you going to see? We saw despicable me 2 the other night and I looooved it. we're going to see superman tomorrow, too ;)

Thanks! Sooo enjoying it! I decided not to go with him to the tournament, and stay home to clean the house, get the car washed, get my nails done, maybe a blow out (yes, im addicted), aka, take care of all of the shit I have been putting off. I am going to go get a blood draw today too, just to ease my mind. I know its going to be negative, but at least I can safely take provera then and not worry.

We were going to go see Pacific Rim. I had every I tension of going but was exhausted lol.

Sounds like a nice weekend though. I wish I coul get some stuff done this weekend but probably won't get to. We're actually going to Chico today lol. Let us know when you get the blood results!

Waves, glad things are okay. I really hope that everything settles down and works out-- you need some rest, peace and quiet right now!!

Ashlee, how ironic, haha. Have fun in Chico!! Finally found my keys, so im getting out of the house for the first time in like 48 hours!

Amanda...all the best for setting down at your parents place and hopefully ull find some sanity soon...but hey ull get to c your little bean again on monday so thts awesome :)

Amanda...abt the provera...my doc had told me and ive also read in alot of places tht u shud at least wait for a period to start till cd40 before starting provera...wat cd r u at now??? however i just hope it doesnt come to taking provera and u just get gud news with the blood draw :hugs:

Rachel...sounds like an amazing plan...and im sure the bding will b much more fun too...just enjoy yourself girl...and i know wat u mean wen dh gets stressed abt doin it 'now' ....my dh was telling me the other day tht u know we shud have sex the way we did the first time we got pregnant just spontaneously without knowing tht we have to do it today but then i told him well i had done a opk tht day and it was positive hence i had made the move on u while the bbq party was on...hahahah...well bottom line is he enjoyed it and so did i....i hope this plan does the magic for u guys :flower:

Thanks I hope so too. Aren't guys weird? You would think they would love the sex on demand. He tells me he feels used lol. But so far we are doing good with our plan. I hope it works bc this is cycle 12....I'm in my friends wedding next May. If I don't get preggo this month, I'm going to be giving birth at the wedding...

Sonia, today is cd39, so if I start tomorrow or monday it would be past cd40 :(. Ugh.

Sonia, today is cd39, so if I start tomorrow or monday it would be past cd40 :(. Ugh.

sshhheeshh cd39 ...hadnt u seena pos opk or sth????im forgetting???god i wish u temped :dohh: well i wud still sugges tto defly wait till u get bak yoru blood work before poppin those pills in

This was the month that I didn't use Opks. So I have NO idea what my cycle is doing. Soooo frustrating.

OK so this is for the girls on clomid and using opks...which cheapies do u use?? and wat time of the day do u check??? ive only used the clear blue digis but they r just tooo expensive to use for my wacked out cycles...so id like to start with the cheapies and graduate to the digis...the reason i ask clomid girls more r bcos ive heard tht clomid may give u false positives...ive tried using the walgreens brand one and those gave me positives on each and ever strip for 20 days but my temps proved i never od...so whihc ones do u girls use???and do u c a graduation in those???

I use the cvs brand box of 20 dip sticks. They say to wait at least 3 days after your last dose of clomid to start testing. I don't usually see a progression, it usually lots of faint lines then bam! Positive. I usually test 3 times a day around O bc my surge happens the same day as I ovulate so I have to catch it at the beginning. Maybe your doc needs to do a clomid challenge. Not sure what it entails but my first month on clomid they said they would do the challenge if I didn't respond well.

I use the cvs brand box of 20 dip sticks. They say to wait at least 3 days after your last dose of clomid to start testing. I don't usually see a progression, it usually lots of faint lines then bam! Positive. I usually test 3 times a day around O bc my surge happens the same day as I ovulate so I have to catch it at the beginning. Maybe your doc needs to do a clomid challenge. Not sure what it entails but my first month on clomid they said they would do the challenge if I didn't respond well.

ohh...wat exactly is a clomid challenge??? ive actually had clomid before for both the times ive gotten preg and its always works very well ...this was the only mth ever tht i didnt o...im somehow basing it on the bad af i had which i dont really consider af as it wasnt even enuf to fill a liner...so i think tht messed up the clomid this time round...im hoping tht the dose of provera will bring on a better af adn then go on to take the clomid tht will work... i also get my surge on the same day as the positive as my digi show neg the next day.. i just wanted to start trying the cheapies also so tht i cud test more than once a day...

Sounds like they test your fsh after you finish clomid to see if the ovaries respond. I just looked it up real quick. Hopefully this next cycle goes smoothly for you!

Fx for clomid bfps rachel and sonia!! And everyone else on clomid! Hoping its a miracle drug for you all and that bfps start popping up everywhere! !

Afm, af is definitely gona and I dont think she's coming back. Still so confused and contemplating spending money on a test or just waiting to see if my opka indicate a surge around o which would show it was just a funky af? I just can't believe it was only two days! Lol

I usually only have 2-3 days of AF. And I only use the light tampons if that tells you anything. Then I'll spot for about 2 more days. I'm sure it was just a funky AF so that you and DH can get to BDing!!

Has anyone else had oral thrush? I have it now :(. The only time I have ever had it before was when I was preggo a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->