Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Wow this board is so quiet today compared to yesterday lol.

Amanda, OH better let you use his car to go to the lab! lol Bummer that your keys and wallet are still missing :? wonder here they could have gone

It's cause im not at work, hahah!

I think they are with the sock monster. You know, that sock monster who eats only one of your socks? yup. My spare key is at my parents house, 6 miles away. Really helpful. OH's car is a stick and I hate driving a stick but oh welllll.

FX for your labs Amanda! I wanna hear positive results!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your input, I hate how our bodies can be so confusing sometimes :( I don't think i've ever had a two day period in my life- and there's no sign of AF anymore. I guess only time will tell.

Amanda, OH better let you use his car to go to the lab! lol Bummer that your keys and wallet are still missing :? wonder here they could have gone

I think they are with the sock monster. You know, that sock monster who eats only one of your socks? yup. My spare key is at my parents house, 6 miles away. Really helpful. OH's car is a stick and I hate driving a stick but oh welllll.
Hah! Probably true lol.

I know the sock monster all too well. I was having a problem with that this morning actually. I have those little socks for my toms but I only had one of every pair! 6 Miles away is probably not the most convenient place for a spare key lol. I like driving stick, but not when I'm in the Bay area so I can see why you don't want to lol

My dh works a lot! He has a full time job that gives him 45+ hours a week, then does farming stuff after. Yesterday he worked from 7 am to 800 pm, so i didnt see him from 630-830. He also has worked extra days on the weekends for the last month. I miss him loads sometimes.
My husband had me added on his insurance within a month-my moms insurance would not cover if I got pregnant since I wasn't the primary and over 18.
Amanda- I lose my phone all the time!

Thank god it's not bd time because bike seats are not kind to lady bits. I can only imagine how bad it is for guys. I hope I get use to the seat soon.

Thanks everyone for your input, I hate how our bodies can be so confusing sometimes :( I don't think i've ever had a two day period in my life- and there's no sign of AF anymore. I guess only time will tell.

Shoot, me neither. AF is always at least 6 days for me :? occasionally 7. That's just so strange. I'm rooting for IB! You could have implanted late and so you're still getting BFNs. Not to get your hopes up, but you did BD right at the end of O or right after so it's possible that maybe it didn't implant until the later part of implantation window. I have my FX that's the case for you cuz I wanna see you with a baby bump in the near future!

Thank you, Cassidy! The nurse said it could take up to 24 hours to get my results back. FX I hear something by tomorrow afternoon if not before!

Hah! Probably true lol.

I know the sock monster all too well. I was having a problem with that this morning actually. I have those little socks for my toms but I only had one of every pair! 6 Miles away is probably not the most convenient place for a spare key lol. I like driving stick, but not when I'm in the Bay area so I can see why you don't want to lol

I buy massive packs of those little socks for my flats and Toms at costco, simply because I CAN NEVER FIND TWO OF THEM!

OH has an older Jeep which he LOVES but driving a big clunky old car witha stick is annoying. I don't mind driving my dads porsche which is a stick, haha. I'm waiting for my beans to cook and also the laundry to finish, then we will be heading out.

My dh works a lot! He has a full time job that gives him 45+ hours a week, then does farming stuff after. Yesterday he worked from 7 am to 800 pm, so i didnt see him from 630-830. He also has worked extra days on the weekends for the last month. I miss him loads sometimes.
My husband had me added on his insurance within a month-my moms insurance would not cover if I got pregnant since I wasn't the primary and over 18.
Amanda- I lose my phone all the time!

I always know where my phone is. My purse, wallet, and keys seem to be a different story these days. Normally I am really good about keeping track of them! So sorry that OH is gone a lot :(

Thank god it's not bd time because bike seats are not kind to lady bits. I can only imagine how bad it is for guys. I hope I get use to the seat soon.

Sorry that you're hurting but im LOL'ing at this. Try getting a new squishy seat :) The bike stores around will normally let you try them.

Shoot, me neither. AF is always at least 6 days for me :? occasionally 7. That's just so strange. I'm rooting for IB! You could have implanted late and so you're still getting BFNs. Not to get your hopes up, but you did BD right at the end of O or right after so it's possible that maybe it didn't implant until the later part of implantation window. I have my FX that's the case for you cuz I wanna see you with a baby bump in the near future!
I swear my periods used to be super normal UNTIL we started TTC'ing. Maybe I just didn't pay attention. My periods used to be 3 days max. I swear they are like 5-7 now! I'm holding out for a bfp for you too!

I'm laughing about it too and I'm the one hurting :haha: I plan on getting a better seat but we kind of broke the bank getting the bikes. Have to wait until next pay day.

I think ttc does wacky things to our periods!

Its okay, we survive. I was really talkative last night and he wanted to sleep though, so it was interesting. But I did get him to do something before he fell asleep :haha: Well I finally got back inside and out of the sun for a few hours, I can't stand it outside to much.

It's such a slow day at work today. All I can think about is POAS... and getting a BFP... and how frustrated I am by pregnant facebook friends. BLAHHH! Also doesn't help that my cousin is due in 3 days... Today needs to be over

I had a new baby on facebook today, a little girl so cute! But I am so jealous of her mom getting pregnant right after their wedding!

I had a new baby on facebook today, a little girl so cute! But I am so jealous of her mom getting pregnant right after their wedding!

I know how that goes, both my cousins and my uncle's wife got pregnant right after their weddings. And recently found out that my uncle's wife is pregnant again, their son just turned one recently. Also doesn't help that one of the girls that is pregnant on my facebook is a week behind where I would be if I hadn't m/c. I'm happy for her and her husband? ex-husband? boyfriend? or whatever they are now because I introduced them to each other and they're both really nice people but it's hard to be happy for them at the same time because their lives/relationship has been so rocky this last year(i.e. their divorce then getting back together) and they had no problem getting pregnant. It just kills me to see when she's going to her appointments and that they're finding out the sex in a week because I should be there right now :(

Ashlee-I am so sorry that happened to you! Why do people in the rockiest relationships get pregnant so easily? Then others in a healthy relationship try and try and it takes forever!

:hugs: ash im sorry you're having to go through that :hugs: I hate everyone in my family is getting pregnant and they all know im trying because my mom has a huge mouth and its just all so frustrating ugh

Ashlee-I am so sorry that happened to you! Why do people in the rockiest relationships get pregnant so easily? Then others in a healthy relationship try and try and it takes forever!
I don't know but it seriously sucks :(

:hugs: ash im sorry you're having to go through that :hugs: I hate everyone in my family is getting pregnant and they all know im trying because my mom has a huge mouth and its just all so frustrating ugh
Thanks :hugs: Sorry your mom has blabbed to everyone about it :( I told my family they better keep quiet. My family and coworkers all know I miscarried and so they all know that we're trying. And at work they're always asking if I'm pregnant yet. Which I know they don't mean to make me feel bad about it, they just know that we're trying and want to know. But it's definitely not easy. Especially since I work for one of the most popular maternity/newborn photographers in the area. I'm constantly having babies and bumps rubbed in my face :(

Thanks :hugs: Sorry your mom has blabbed to everyone about it :( I told my family they better keep quiet. My family and coworkers all know I miscarried and so they all know that we're trying. And at work they're always asking if I'm pregnant yet. Which I know they don't mean to make me feel bad about it, they just know that we're trying and want to know. But it's definitely not easy. Especially since I work for one of the most popular maternity/newborn photographers in the area. I'm constantly having babies and bumps rubbed in my face :(

Ashlee im sorry ur having to go thro this.... i know it sucks...im supposed to b organising my sis in laws baby shower....how abt tht???well but im just soo happy tht this baby is coming into the family tht i really dont care...mayb itll hurt alil wen i see her with the bump ....

Ashlee im sorry ur having to go thro this.... i know it sucks...im supposed to b organising my sis in laws baby shower....how abt tht???well but im just soo happy tht this baby is coming into the family tht i really dont care...mayb itll hurt alil wen i see her with the bump ....

That really sucks :(. I couldn't do that right now, it would make me too upset. I might have been happier about my cousins baby if she hadn't gotten pregnant right after I told her how much I want a baby and then proceeded to announce to our whole family at xmas that she's going to use the name I had told her I picked for a boy :? that same day i told her i wanted a baby. She's not a very considerate person. It's hard to be happy for someone that only thinks about themselves and doesn't consider other people's feelings.

I wish that I was temping right now too! Cassidy, maybe that was a late IB? Totally TMI, but sometimes my period is heavy for 2-3 days, then lightens up enough to make me think that its gone, so we will have sex and then I start bleeding mid sex. awkward!

Ashlee, Still waiting to see your FRER! OH always pulls me back into bed as I am leaving for work most days and goes "are you sure you dont want to stay home and snuggle me?". I have been working at the new company for long enough to finally have vaca/sick time, so im taking advantage of it. I have done like 6 loads of laundry so far, cleaned both of the bathrooms, and started a big pot of puerto rican beans that take all day to cook. No wallet yet :/ but OH is going to the gym soon and maybe I can go with and get my blood drawn while we are out.

Morgan, Aw. I used to work from home and would spend nearly all day with OH. I loved it! We would have lunch at home together every day and it was heavenly :)

Nichole, boo for this cycle being so strange!! I wish you knew what was going on. Are you still trying to avoid using provera to bring on AF? I want you to start clomid!!!

My boobs hurt and are huuuuge. They're super tingly today, and were tingly last night. TMI but my nipples are really big and dark. Typical for AF and preggo for me, so we shall see.

I'm still in Pj's and haven't even brushed my teeth yet. Its just one of those lazy days...and i am looooving it!

This happens to me but in the middle of the day!! And that day was today!! I know better now but AF always leave I the am...there won't be a trace of her anywhere and them BOOM she always has one little "screw you, I'm baaaaack" moment mid afternoon it's so weird!! At least now I know to wear a "screw you panty liner" the day she leaves!! ;)

I'm laughing about it too and I'm the one hurting :haha: I plan on getting a better seat but we kind of broke the bank getting the bikes. Have to wait until next pay day.

They actually make gel seat covers that are AWESOME!! I used to take a lot of spin classes and it did wonders keeping my lady parts comfortable!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->