Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

I just took my last FRER. STARK NEGATIVE. Im going to stop testing. I'll just wait for AF. Have to. testing drives me nuts!

Took another HPT at work after 5 hour hold. Just got an indent that you can see when you tilt the test :( no color

Ugh fx'd for both you girls!!

We had dinner plans with my cousin and his very pregnant wife tonight and she just canceled bc she doesn't feel well...BOO freakin HOO! Okay, well it's 100 degrees here for the sixth day in a row and she's 8 months pregnant but I would KILL to be ill from a pregnancy right now :( I have one girl on my newsfeed who announced the day I miscarried so she's due exactly the same day I would have been and I have a college friend who got married the same day we did and just announced last week. It's so frustrating and upsetting!! GAH!

Ugh fx'd for both you girls!!

We had dinner plans with my cousin and his very pregnant wife tonight and she just canceled bc she doesn't feel well...BOO freakin HOO! Okay, well it's 100 degrees here for the sixth day in a row and she's 8 months pregnant but I would KILL to be ill from a pregnancy right now :( I have one girl on my newsfeed who announced the day I miscarried so she's due exactly the same day I would have been and I have a college friend who got married the same day we did and just announced last week. It's so frustrating and upsetting!! GAH!

Same here. I would love to be sick from pregnancy right now. I had a couple people announce the same week I miscarried. It just sucks. I know I'm not out until the :witch: shows but today I'm feeling especially down and just feel like I'm out even though I've had a lot of promising symptoms.

I hear ya hun! Try not to stress, I know it's hard but I really think you should *try* to hold out on testing till Sunday. And if it doesn't happen this month you need to trust that it's just your body getting back to normal and that it needs to be ready to have a happy healthy little baby in it again. I'm not counting you out yet but the second cycle after MC has already been SO much more normal than that first. It's a huge stress on you body, mind, and heart. I know it's so hard, but trust yourself. This will happen for you and me, and every single one of these amazing women in this thread bc we all deserve it so very much!

This weird period is driving me ABSOLUTELY INSANE. All i've been doing is researching '2 day period' 'bfp after af' omg it's gonna consume me I can already tell. It's just so confusing, my period was SO SHORT this month it's never this short!!! But FRER was negative yesterday (would be 15dpo yesterday if so). Ah! I'm gonna go insane!

Don't you wish you could go have a full panel of hormones done daily?? I'd gladly let the poke my arms full of holes to always know what was going on!!

I'm sorry you're confused Cassidy-I've got to see I've always kinda marveled at the regularity of your cycles, this is definitely quite strange!

This weird period is driving me ABSOLUTELY INSANE. All i've been doing is researching '2 day period' 'bfp after af' omg it's gonna consume me I can already tell. It's just so confusing, my period was SO SHORT this month it's never this short!!! But FRER was negative yesterday (would be 15dpo yesterday if so). Ah! I'm gonna go insane!
Ugh :? I know what you mean. I've pretty much googled myself out this month. I really hope that your body figures out what it's doing.

Don't you wish you could go have a full panel of hormones done daily?? I'd gladly let the poke my arms full of holes to always know what was going on!!

I'm sorry you're confused Cassidy-I've got to see I've always kinda marveled at the regularity of your cycles, this is definitely quite strange!

I would too lol. I just want to know where I'm at. This whole cycle has just been nerve racking. Unsure about ovulation, tests that look like faint positives, then tests that are negative, crazy pregnancy symptoms that I only ever had when I was pregnant. AF either needs to come or I need a BFP or I'm gonna go crazy.

I wish we could know easily if we were pregnant or not. ie, no guess work! THis limbo period drives me nuts!

I just went for a long run up the canyon and then an ab work out. Feeling better (its amazing how great I feel after a work out, too, Ashlee!) I just made myself a blood orange margarita (its 5 O'clock somewhere, right?!) and I'm on the couch watching Catfish and folding clothes. I'm having a little pity party over here.

I wish we could know easily if we were pregnant or not. ie, no guess work! THis limbo period drives me nuts!

I just went for a long run up the canyon and then an ab work out. Feeling better (its amazing how great I feel after a work out, too, Ashlee!) I just made myself a blood orange margarita (its 5 O'clock somewhere, right?!) and I'm on the couch watching Catfish and folding clothes. I'm having a little pity party over here.
It's the worst :?

I'm probably going to go home and have my own pity party lol. Just not feeling very optimistic today.

Just got hit with a hot flash. Feeling super light headed and nauseous :( No way of telling if it's hormone related or just because it's hot out today :?. I think they should make those little blood sugar monitors but to monitor hormones. Genius right? Every one of us would have one

Well girls in regards to the tanning the otherday, I went from white to red and goodness it hurts. Even tons of sunscreen didn't stop it from getting me. I didn't feel to well earlier today and I think the sun is the culprit, I got light headed and felt so uncomfortable. I don't think I am venturing out again tonight.
Its after 6 here, plenty late enough for a margarita.

OMG yes!!

Blood orange marg sounds amaaaaazzz!! Just poured me and DH a big ol glass o' red! :)

ok ladies someone recap for me what just happened omg there are TONS of pages i just missed and so much going on! anything important?!

Nothing that I saw mommy. No new BFPs. You girls have been super chatty!!! I've been at work....day 2 of 5...but I did get off early today in time to BD again before DH had to go to work so that's exciting! Hopefully I'll O tomorrow or Sunday. Today is cd 12 and I haven't even touched my thermometer! I'm sure ill be regretting it in a week but oh well. It's kind of nice not to temp tbh.

Ashlee, sorry you are still getting BFNs. I thought for sure that IC was the beginning of one.

So, symptoms for today are middle of the night pee, early morning pee, frequent peeing all around, gassy, heat sensitivity(which I had with my last pregnancy),bloating, increased appetite, overly emotional, backache and just got hit with a sore throat. I better friggin be getting my BFP this month or I'm going to be really annoyed that I had all these symptoms

Ahhh FX for you Ash! Sounds like some great symptoms!!

Mommy- nothing too important! Lol. Just chatty girls! AF stopped after only 2 days for me which has NEVER happened, it's always at least 4 days so I am totally confused as to what is going on with my body.

Kara- FX it's your cycle! I wanna see that rainbow BFP you deserve it so badly!!!

Amanda- i'm sorry your tests are still negative :( Wtf is going on with your cycle? Seems like we're all having wacky ones this go around. Have you been BD'ing just in case you O'd super late?!

Rachel woohoooo get to BD'ing I wanna see that BFP for you TOO!!

I sound like a broken record saying you deserve it to everyone, but we really ALL do deserve it so much! I love this group of ladies, so supportive, no TMI, just the raw truth about the struggles of TTC and our craziness :p I love it! AF is still gone. I think she's gone for good and i've had no cramping at all the entire time except like 24 hrs before she showed. I'm just too confused!

Ahhh FX for you Ash! Sounds like some great symptoms!!

Mommy- nothing too important! Lol. Just chatty girls! AF stopped after only 2 days for me which has NEVER happened, it's always at least 4 days so I am totally confused as to what is going on with my body.

Kara- FX it's your cycle! I wanna see that rainbow BFP you deserve it so badly!!!

Amanda- i'm sorry your tests are still negative :( Wtf is going on with your cycle? Seems like we're all having wacky ones this go around. Have you been BD'ing just in case you O'd super late?!

Rachel woohoooo get to BD'ing I wanna see that BFP for you TOO!!

I sound like a broken record saying you deserve it to everyone, but we really ALL do deserve it so much! I love this group of ladies, so supportive, no TMI, just the raw truth about the struggles of TTC and our craziness :p I love it! AF is still gone. I think she's gone for good and i've had no cramping at all the entire time except like 24 hrs before she showed. I'm just too confused!

Thanks! They're totally not normal AF symptoms for me so I'm going to be really frustrated if this isn't my month.

Totally agree Cassidy, every single one of the girls in this thread deserves to get their BFP! Every one of us puts so much into TTC and give so much support to each other that I can honestly say I don't get frustrated when someone does get their BFP like I am on FB, it gives me hope when the girls that really deserve it get their happy ending.

I'm still totally confused about AF for you this cycle too Cassidy :? What the hell is going on this month for all of us!

All of us are having totally wacky cycles! I have provera from previous cycles, and dr gave me the go ahead to take it as long as the HPT was negative. I might start monday if AF doesn't show up by then. It is so strange!!!

Ash, I am still pretty sure that this is your month.

Cassidy, as crazy as your AF is, I wouldnt mind a 2 day AF. Enjoy it, at this point!

We have been Bd'ing about every other day. Im sick, so im not that much fun nor sexy, haha.

Rachel, so glad that your schedule is letting you BD!

Happy Friday, ladies! I hope everyone has a great weekend! We're spending our friday night at home on the couch watching baseball drinking cocktails. Boring but its oh so nice.

All of us are having totally wacky cycles! I have provera from previous cycles, and dr gave me the go ahead to take it as long as the HPT was negative. I might start monday if AF doesn't show up by then. It is so strange!!!

Ash, I am still pretty sure that this is your month.

Cassidy, as crazy as your AF is, I wouldnt mind a 2 day AF. Enjoy it, at this point!

We have been Bd'ing about every other day. Im sick, so im not that much fun nor sexy, haha.

Rachel, so glad that your schedule is letting you BD!

Happy Friday, ladies! I hope everyone has a great weekend! We're spending our friday night at home on the couch watching baseball drinking cocktails. Boring but its oh so nice.

I really hope you're right. I'm going to bed now as I just woke up on the couch after passing out around 9:45. DH wanted to go to a movie but I kinda ruined that :?. Enjoy your night in with your hubby! Sometimes the boring weekends are nice because you can actually relax

Rachel-do you have to go for a 7dpo progesterone test with the clomid? How will you know where you're at if you're not temping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->