Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Yes, ill get results Monday. It is a yeast infection in your mouth. So gross

Oh geez! How do you know? What do you do?? Fx'd it's a good sign but yuck!

I've never had it myself but I've had pts with it. Did u get a rinse?

oh sounds not fun at all...ive never had one amanda sorry im no help here...

Cassidy...i usually have 2-3 days af too...its totally normal for me... till i was 20 i used to have af for 5-6 days then slowly its now 3 days...i dont really think thts abnormal...however if u think its abnormal for u i totally understand...how abt doin some opks now and checking...c if u c some lines??

I have to go pick up anti fungal lozenges later on. So strange. I'm wondering how I got it!

I've had thrush. After i had my tonsils out, I ate too much sugar and on antibiotics.

I've had thrush. After i had my tonsils out, I ate too much sugar and on antibiotics.

Mirolee hows it goin with u??? i c u havent temped for a couple of days???how r u girl?

Mirolee, I've had it before from antibiotics but never randomly!

I just started crying about softball. AF must be right around the corner.

Robert- gross, feel better!!! Hope its a good sign! What does it feel like?

Mirolee- where do u stand with this cycle.

Afm, dh and I were bored so we went to baby's r us ...we learned lots but it was overwhelming!! But we r getting excited. I own you all and my self some 14 week photos...i feel like IV "popped"

Nikki, I love babies r us! It feels like my tongue is coated. Like after you eat ice cream and it kind of sticks to your tongue, if that makes sense. Hah

Nikki- Woohooo 14 weeks! You'll be finding out the sex so soon! Time goes by so fast!!!

Amanda- I've never had it but sounds like it sucks massively! FX it heals up super soon. Maybe a good sign?!

AFM, i'm going to remember to temp tomorrow morning to see where my temp is at. If it's higher than normal I am going to test- since researching has made me absolutely mad lol. Too many cases of people having what they thought was a short AF and ended up being pregnant. Since i've never had an AF less than 4 days long (not counting days of spotting afterwards) it's just super throwing me off. If my temp is low i'll know i'm being too wishful and move on to this cycle ;) lmao

OK so this is for the girls on clomid and using opks...which cheapies do u use?? and wat time of the day do u check??? ive only used the clear blue digis but they r just tooo expensive to use for my wacked out cycles...so id like to start with the cheapies and graduate to the digis...the reason i ask clomid girls more r bcos ive heard tht clomid may give u false positives...ive tried using the walgreens brand one and those gave me positives on each and ever strip for 20 days but my temps proved i never od...so whihc ones do u girls use???and do u c a graduation in those???

i used the early pregnancy test.com ones. and they say to test like 2pm -8pm or something like that (it's been a few years so i may be slightly off on the time) i used them ONE time, the month i conceived dd. so i really lke them. if we don't get it bd'ing every day for a week on ur own here, from 16-22 i'll be buying them the next cycle for sure.

i was always afraid of thrush becaue of the horror stories i heard with nursing with it. i never got that, but i got mastitis. that was pretty much horrible.

Thanks Cassidy, I'm excited to see what your temp is!!

Mommy, it's a total pain! I have heard horror stories about thrush and bf too. Yuck. Goodluck this cycle :)

I'm on my phone but ill post a pic of my tongue later. It's gnarly!

I am 13dpo (Saturday). I will test at 15 dpo (Monday). I pretty much feel like I do every cycle, which is "it will never happen to me". I'm distracting myself by planning our day trips while we're in Hawaii in November!

I couldn't temp cause I was away, I went white water rafting. So much fun!

White water rafting sounds like soooo much fun. FX for you Mirolee!!!!

Ugh Amanda... do we really have to wait until Monday for your blood results??! I'm too impatient for this nonsense! FX for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->