Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

i'm wondering if he rmemebers i should be getting my period just about now.... i'm gonna have to lie if he does, but a white lie, like, "it hasnt started yet".
i have like three things to give him, so i was gonna put all three in one large box, and he can open them one-by-one before work wednesday.

Mirolee- haha that will be a long day at work for him :)

We needed something interesting/hopeful to happen around here.. it's so crazy to see a pink line there on yours where I have been STARING at my white nothingness hoping for a bit of shade to appear ;)

Amanda- Bet you're happy to see AF.. Clean slates are nice :) Wish mine would hurry!

Ashlee, when is AF due?

I am exhausted today. AF is nearly gone (yep, that means a 2 day AF for me too. wtf?). OH was bored last night so I jokingly suggested that we go for a run. He took me up on it, so we ended up going for a 7 mile, 1.5 hour run up into the trails behind our house. I'm pooped!

I'm a little concerned about my 2 day AF. As awesome as it is, it makes me wonder if my uterine lining isn't think enough, i.e., if I'm barely "shedding" anything, is there enough there for implantation? Thoughts? I get my blood work back today, it will be interesting to see if my hcg was at anything, even a 2 or 3. My Dr considers anything under 5 to be negative.

Happy Monday, ladies!
AF is due Wednesday. Really don't know what to think this cycle :? It's been nothing but confusing

What is with these 2 day AFs? So strange.

Hopefully you get your bfp soon! If not, lets all hope for less confusing, normal cycles this time around. I will cry if I have another 40 day cycle!!!!

I really hope so. I've just had so many symptoms and then to have my temp spike even higher when I already thought I might be having a triphasic chart before it happened. But the temp spike could also just be my body fighting off some kind of sickness too :? I hate not having clear answers. I'm on CD35 right now and I'm hating it. Last cycle was 42 days. My normal cycles before mc were 32 days. Fortunately my LP seemed to stay the same but with the wacky ovulation this cycle it's just been confusing.

So I saw my new OB this morning and it was a pretty quick appointment. He did an internal ultrasound and then said he wants me to get blood work done to check my progesterone levels. I had them checked at 14dpo and they were 20.3 so we'll see. I go back in 3 weeks for my first official prenatal appointment with all the boring questions/paperwork and that jazz. Then I go back 2 weeks after that (so 5 weeks from today) for another ultrasound.

He has a little low-quality ultrasound machine in his office and we finally saw the heartbeat. He didn't measure how fast it was beating but I saw the little flicker :) They emailed me some pictures but like I said, it was low quality so they're not the best but I'll share them anyway.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 4
Aww Amanda, low quality or not it's still nice to see that little bean :)

I think if AF hasn't come by Thursday I might go get blood drawn.

MIROLEE!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I am so freaking excited for you!!!!! How many months ttc is this? How many months on clomid? I think that is amazing you get to tell DH on his bday! Yay yay yay!!!! Congrats! Pee on all the sticks! lol That would be me too!

Rachel-Thanks for the advice on the back. I iced it last night and it seems to have helped a little. I was scared to ice it bc you never know what's gonna mess something up lol I was googling it right before I read your response.

Ashlee-I like that temp spike...

Waves-A heartbeat and you can see something in the ultrasound, things are looking good :)

AFM-Skipped my training today...I couldn't imagine sitting there with my sore back all day. So, off to get my blood drawn now.

OMG...Miroollleeee...SOOO HAPPY FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCH A WELL DESERVED BFP....CONGRATULATIONS HUN :happydance:

Ashlee....your temps look gud sweetie...

Morgan...i understand how frustrating the wait must be...boo hoo...

Nichole...im soo tired with my cycle too...gosh....i have provera till wed and then again wait for af to show...hopefully she shudnt b long after the last dose of provera but last time i took provera i had spotting only after 2 weeks of the last pilll...praying thts not the case this time

Amanda....so exciting to c your lil bean...i dont care abt the pic quality its just the feeling of wat we r looking at...so happy for u girl :)

Thanks ladies... definitely great to have seen the heartbeat finally. I know we're still not out of the woods yet but it's a huge relief to have made it to this step. And with how nauseous I've become over the last day or so, there had better have been a growing little bean in there causing it all lol.

julie, i went off bc in jan 2012, but didnt start charting until may. between may 2012 and may 2013, i only had like 9 cycles because they were loooooonng. this was my third cycle of clomid, 100mg. today i am 15dpo.

julie, i went off bc in jan 2012, but didnt start charting until may. between may 2012 and may 2013, i only had like 9 cycles because they were loooooonng. this was my third cycle of clomid, 100mg. today i am 15dpo.

Mirolee...did u only use cb digital smiley opks or did u use others too while on clomid???

i used internet cheapies until they got dark. when i thought those were dark, i doubled up with the digital ones. this cycle, i tested negative on digital at 4pm saturday, positive at 11pm, and negative again in the morning, like 7am. we had sex at midnight-ish, after the smiley. it was a total fluke about the 11pm testing, but i'm glad i just did it spontaneously. i am not sure, but i feel like the LH surges on clomid are fast.

i used internet cheapies until they got dark. when i thought those were dark, i doubled up with the digital ones. this cycle, i tested negative on digital at 4pm saturday, positive at 11pm, and negative again in the morning, like 7am. we had sex at midnight-ish, after the smiley. it was a total fluke about the 11pm testing, but i'm glad i just did it spontaneously. i am not sure, but i feel like the LH surges on clomid are fast.

Yes my surges r also really quick thts y i ask.....although i also just use the digis with fmu....did u use the wondfo cheapies???

yes, and tested before and after work (7am and 6p, roughly). i def would never catch a surge with 1/day testing with FMU.

MIROLEE!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I am so freaking excited for you!!!!! How many months ttc is this? How many months on clomid? I think that is amazing you get to tell DH on his bday! Yay yay yay!!!! Congrats! Pee on all the sticks! lol That would be me too!

Rachel-Thanks for the advice on the back. I iced it last night and it seems to have helped a little. I was scared to ice it bc you never know what's gonna mess something up lol I was googling it right before I read your response.

Ashlee-I like that temp spike...

Waves-A heartbeat and you can see something in the ultrasound, things are looking good :)

AFM-Skipped my training today...I couldn't imagine sitting there with my sore back all day. So, off to get my blood drawn now.

Ashlee....your temps look gud sweetie...

Morgan...i understand how frustrating the wait must be...boo hoo...

Nichole...im soo tired with my cycle too...gosh....i have provera till wed and then again wait for af to show...hopefully she shudnt b long after the last dose of provera but last time i took provera i had spotting only after 2 weeks of the last pilll...praying thts not the case this time

Amanda....so exciting to c your lil bean...i dont care abt the pic quality its just the feeling of wat we r looking at...so happy for u girl :)

Thanks ladies, now if only I could get some nice pink lines to go with it!

he was away - i havent seen him since thursday morning. wednesday is his birthday - i feel it's a pretty good present (on top of the things i already got him). i hope i can hold out, i just want to keep bursting out with it in weird ways (ex> pass a pregnant woman in the hallway and want to say "i'm gonna look like that in about X months). but, really, i want to poas again, just to have it be real, like sink in really be real. i think i will buy a digi one to give him - do you know how long it stays with the word "pregnant"?

Lol! I did the same thing! I told everyone in my head in my excited voice! Haha everyone I passed, didn't matter if I knew them or not! "Hey, I'm pregnant" "hey, I'm pregnant" over and over for weeks! Haha, it's fun having a special secret, enjoy it!

Yay for a heartbeat Amanda! And it doesn't matter if the pic stinks its what's in there that counts!! Did you like the new OB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->