Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Thanks, I just want this b**** to show up! I keep getting ewcm so I have NO idea whats going on.

Ash- do you think you possibly could have O'd on the 20th? CD33? It kind of looks like it. I know you said your CM wasn't fertile CM but I was looking at your old chart too and it looks like your post O temps are usually around 98.7ish and you had such a huge temp spike! Hmmmmmm your cycle is confusing ALL of us right now lmao. I hope it figures itself out!

Ash- do you think you possibly could have O'd on the 20th? CD33? It kind of looks like it. I know you said your CM wasn't fertile CM but I was looking at your old chart too and it looks like your post O temps are usually around 98.7ish and you had such a huge temp spike! Hmmmmmm your cycle is confusing ALL of us right now lmao. I hope it figures itself out!

I really don't think so. If you look though, my post o temps didn't shoot up immediately last cycle. And I know I O'd when we were camping the first week of June. It's hard too when I'm missing 2 days in a row of post-o temps

I'm just past the point of trying to understand anymore. I really just feel like throwing something right now. Before the miscarriage my cycles were like clockwork and now is a hot mess. It's just stressing me out which just makes getting pregnant that much harder so its a never ending cycle

If my emotional state today is any indication I expect that AF will be here soon

Ashlee-You could try vitex or maca root to help even your hormones out again...I hope you get some answers soon!

I just hear back from my doctor. She prescribed me 10 day provera. Any advice for this stuff?

Nichole-Yay! I'm glad she's supportive of getting your next cycle going so you can get on the clomid/ttc pony! lol

Ashhhh :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling so down and frustrated hun. It will happen, you will get your rainbow :bfp: soon :hugs:

Nichole- yay! Excited for you to start clomid! I've never used provera so no advice there, sorry. :(

Nichole, I generally didn't need all 10 days of provera. I think I took 8. Did she suggest when to take it? I took it at night because it made me a little nauseous.

Ashlee, So sorry that you're frustrated!!! We all get it. The moodiness could be from a BFP too!!

Oh, and, late to the party, but I hope that I look as amazing one day post partum as Kate Middleton does. holy cow shes flawless!

Mirolee-I am sorry about the chemical!
Amanda-she looks awesome, I dont know if I could handle the press, name restrictions etc. But she is great.
AFM: I am so tired all I want is a nap even after 8 hours of sleep. I am watching Did you hear about the Morgans. DH and I watched it on our first date. Oh the memories. :haha: Nothing to report on the symptoms side at 5 dpo.

hey Nichole...im glad your dr finally gave u provera...the only side effects i have are r mood swings in the first few days...i take it just after dinner...totally is my last day of the 10 day course...all the best hun...

asmcm i'm so very sorry, your chart looks gorgeous i'm jealous of it! even when pg mine never looked like that!

Mine didn't specify when to take it, just said to take it around the same time each day

Ashlee-You could try vitex or maca root to help even your hormones out again...I hope you get some answers soon!
Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely look into the maca root. I know the fertilitea has vitex and I honestly think if I hadn't been so stressed I would have O'd on time this cycle.

Ashhhh :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling so down and frustrated hun. It will happen, you will get your rainbow :bfp: soon :hugs:
Nichole- yay! Excited for you to start clomid! I've never used provera so no advice there, sorry. :(
Thanks, I know. Just having my pity party over here. I'm not even 100% out yet but I feel like it :?

Nichole, I generally didn't need all 10 days of provera. I think I took 8. Did she suggest when to take it? I took it at night because it made me a little nauseous.

Ashlee, So sorry that you're frustrated!!! We all get it. The moodiness could be from a BFP too!!
Could be, seems like all my other symptoms have gone though :( I even slept well through the whole night which I haven't for the last week and a half and didn't have to get up to pee during the night. I had an extremely real feeling dream about getting a BFP but was disappointed when I woke up and got a bfn :( been having BFP dreams all week. Turture...

asmcm i'm so very sorry, your chart looks gorgeous i'm jealous of it! even when pg mine never looked like that!
Thanks, I'm sorry to be a downer to everyone lol, just feeling defeated today. Glad I've got you girls for support. Thank you, my chart wasn't so pretty at the beginning when it was super erratic lol but post o it turned out pretty well. Wish I would have been charting during my previous pregnancy.

Mirolee - I'm so sorry that it turned out to be a chemical. Like others have said, at least it proves that you CAN get pregnant. And don't feel embarrassed.

Ashlee - Sorry you are having a rough time. TTC is so stressful. Temping makes it worse bc on top of scrutinizing every twinge or fart, you are analyzing your temperature which for most people, looks really good up until the day before or day of AF arriving. It honestly feels so good not to temp this month. I'm thinking of just tossing my thermometer so I'm not tempted to next month either. Now if I could only overcome the urge to POAS....

I've been super busy the last 2 days...we started painting today...painted the laundry room a really pretty mint color, kitchen and dining room pale gray (it was mustard yellow), and the 1/2 bath a beachy blue (it was pure white - looked like a closet). Next we are painting the master bath a pale yellow, the guest bath slate blue and our bedroom the mint color. Haven't figured out colors for the other bedrooms yet. The livingroom is already a green/blue color but we need to find a color to go with it for the hallway/stairs...I am open to suggestions if you can visualize all my colors!

Mirolee - I'm so sorry that it turned out to be a chemical. Like others have said, at least it proves that you CAN get pregnant. And don't feel embarrassed.

Ashlee - Sorry you are having a rough time. TTC is so stressful. Temping makes it worse bc on top of scrutinizing every twinge or fart, you are analyzing your temperature which for most people, looks really good up until the day before or day of AF arriving. It honestly feels so good not to temp this month. I'm thinking of just tossing my thermometer so I'm not tempted to next month either. Now if I could only overcome the urge to POAS....

I've been super busy the last 2 days...we started painting today...painted the laundry room a really pretty mint color, kitchen and dining room pale gray (it was mustard yellow), and the 1/2 bath a beachy blue (it was pure white - looked like a closet). Next we are painting the master bath a pale yellow, the guest bath slate blue and our bedroom the mint color. Haven't figured out colors for the other bedrooms yet. The livingroom is already a green/blue color but we need to find a color to go with it for the hallway/stairs...I am open to suggestions if you can visualize all my colors!

Temping has definitely made TTC so much more stressful this cycle, but I'm wondering if it might have been worse not to since I had so much trouble with opks this go 'round. This cycle has just been hard all around because of the confusion with o time and then the seemingly faint positive tests then negatives and high temps along with the triphasic chart which gave me hope. But after hours of chart stalking on ff I've convinced myself that I may not be out and to just calm down the next few days. I'm really going to try and not test again until Friday or Saturday if AF doesn't show. I've seen lots of triphasic charts with late bfps after negative tests at around 17dpo so there's still a small chance. And also some with high firm closed cervix, dry cm and temp dip. Fx I'm still in the running for a rainbow baby

cd1 for me! onto the next cycle! i accept any offerings of baby dust, incense burning, baby "rain" dancing, etc. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->