Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Mirolee- I am SO SO very sorry to see this :( are they going to do a follow up beta? I'm crushed for you, many of us unfortunately know how you feel. We're here for you!! Big hugs today!

Thanks, ladies. Yes, we know there are options, I just don't know if either of us are ready to face them. I have been meaning to get around to ordeing him vitamins, but I will probably just stop at whole foods on my way home from work to pick them up. He can handle taking vitamins, hahah.

I'd say taking vitamins is a reasonable request with all the craziness you put yourself through lol

lol, yup. He is starting this week.

Ashlee, I see something on all of the tests. I really think you're still in. Crossing my fingers for you!

Oh, Mirolee, I am so so sorry! Huge :hugs:, and good thoughts for a viable pregnancy next cycle. Are they going to do another beta?

Waves, sorry that you're feeling yucky but yay for symptoms!

Nikki, adorable bump!

Mommy- Sorry AF is being atrocious!

AFM, AF is gone. Yesterday was really stressful, just hoping today calms down. I can't handle much more! OH is going to start vitamins as soon as I pick them up-- didn't have time yesterday. And, if we don't get a :bfp: within 6 months of vitamins, then we will have a SA done. I can wait 6 months, and that gives both of us some time to muster up the courage to face the results. Happy Wednesday, ladies! I hope everyone has a great day.

Mirolee- I am so sorry hun! Did the doc say it was no good? Maybe the tests this morning couldn't ready under 50, which would make sense because it would be around 30 this morning. I hope you get a sticky one soon... you deserve it.

Robert- my doc said 3 months of vit will make the difference! And that is exactly how many months my DH was on them when we got our BFP. Hope thats all you need. What are you going to put him on? I can re-post what my DH was on if you want... might take me time to find the list.

Thanks all for the positive bump picture comments and about my friend. I do finally feel like I look preggo.

Great idea Amanda.

Do all you people really have 2 day periods? I have seen so many of you with them.. wish I was that lucky. Is there a reason mine is 7+?

Mirolee- I am so sorry hun! Did the doc say it was no good? Maybe the tests this morning couldn't ready under 50, which would make sense because it would be around 30 this morning. I hope you get a sticky one soon... you deserve it.

Robert- my doc said 3 months of vit will make the difference! And that is exactly how many months my DH was on them when we got our BFP. Hope thats all you need. What are you going to put him on? I can re-post what my DH was on if you want... might take me time to find the list.

Thanks all for the positive bump picture comments and about my friend. I do finally feel like I look preggo.

I think i have it around here somewhere, If not, Ill hunt back for your list. You look super cute and preggo :)

I have a good 5 days Morgan! No cramps though, just radiant lower back pain, but I had that bad when I was preggo too, I think it has something to do with my tilted cervix...

OH MY GOD....Mirolee...im soo soo sorry hun...r u goin to get a second beta???i just hope this mornings tests where not sensitive enuf to pik up the levels....u will b in my thoughts today..:hugs:

Ashlee...i hope your wrong about the chemical...ur still in the game until af shows so try and stay positive :flower:

Nikki - loving your preggo belly...so cute...and i agree with the rest of the girls...i dont think u did anything wrong by telling your frend how u feel but i also think if u still consider her as a friend then u shud tell her about your pregnancy...leave the ball in her court and c where she goes from there...:hugs:

morgan i have a 3 day period...wen i started my period and wen i was in my teens and early 20s then i had a 6-7 day one ....then mid 20s it came down to 5 and now 3...wellllllll :shrug:

Amanda...sounds like a plan...hoping tht ull get your lovely bfp within these 6 mths :thumbup:

AFM - no period yet :cry: although today is the last dose of provera so hopefully she shud b here by this weekend...well just hoping and waiting :coffee:

Mirolee- :hugs: I'm sooooo sorry hun! <3 Don't feel embarrassed. We've all been through it. I've never even been pregnant and have gotten pumped up over lines only to be let down and then embarrassed that I even thought I saw something. Your lines WERE there! You can get pregnant! And you will get your little rainbow so soon, I can feel it! I'm sooo glad DH is being so supportive of you!!! <3

Ash- boo! I'm sorry love, but you're not out until the :witch: shows!!!

Nikki- Your bump is soooooo cute!

Morgan- my AF is usually ALWAYS 4 or 5 days followed by 2 or 3 days of spotting. For some weird reason it was only 2 days AF followed by 2 days of minimal spotting this month. So freaking weird!

Morgan-From what I've read about them, 3-7 days is normal. Shorter periods can mean the uterine lining isn't very thick. Everything I've read said that as long as that length is normal for you, then it shouldn't be a problem. I've had 3 day periods as long as I can remember. I was on bc from 16 until about 24 and always had 3 day periods on it, they continued when I was off it. I have 2 days of spotting, 3 days of AF, then 1-2 days of spotting. I figure mine isn't completely healthy bc it's shorter and bc of all the spotting.

Thanks ladies, I know I'm not out until the :witch: shows, but I still just feel defeated this cycle :(. Someone had suggested that I un-discard the 2 temps I had that were from nights where I got up and such and see what FF says. FF gave me a new cross-hair. It's saying I might have O'd CD21 now instead of CD18. I had manually put it as CD20. Now I really don't know when I O'd lol. Oh well. I don't think I'm going to test anymore. Just want to wait and see as nerve wracking as that is. I don't think I can stand seeing another :bfn:

Nikki I would like that list please! If it's not too much trouble

Mirolee - I am so heartbroken for you. I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

Ashlee I was looking at your chart and last month I think I had trouble Oing and didn't end up until about CD20.. which is really late for me. I usually O CD16-18. But anyways I ended up having a 17 day LP which was really weird for me. Like I thought you HAD to have a period 14-16 days after O. Maybe it was bc something obv wasn't right to begin with w/ the late O.

Lol idk I just think if that is the case, you will see AF very shortly. Your LP can't be too long right?! FX'd for answers.. soon!

Ashlee I was looking at your chart and last month I think I had trouble Oing and didn't end up until about CD20.. which is really late for me. I usually O CD16-18. But anyways I ended up having a 17 day LP which was really weird for me. Like I thought you HAD to have a period 14-16 days after O. Maybe it was bc something obv wasn't right to begin with w/ the late O.

Lol idk I just think if that is the case, you will see AF very shortly. Your LP can't be too long right?! FX'd for answers.. soon!

My LP has been consistently 16 days. Even after m/c. Though I wasn't taking OPKs last cycle, I did recognize the signs and then AF showed 16 days later. This month has been hard because all signs pointed to me ovulating only a couple days after I used to(CD16), but then I got more positive OPKs and temp hadn't increased yet(pretty sure this was caused by stress as DH and I were having some disagreements around this time). I really don't think I would have O'd any later than CD21, I just didn't have typical O symptoms and my cm was absolutely no where close to fertile so there wasn't a lot of estrogen present. So if FF is right then AF will be here tomorrow, we'll see. I'm tired of this being so f**cking hard. Emotionally I just feel so drained and just feel like giving up.

Mirolee- I am so sorry hun but the silver lining is definitely that is can and did happen! I feel it to my core that you will get your sticky bean very soon! :hugs:

Ashlee- I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. We need some more :bfp:'s around here.

Still no AF for me and still no sign of it. I e-mailed my doctor yesterday so I am hoping to hear from her soon. I ask if she had any advice for maybe kick starting it and I also brought up provera. When AF does come I am usually on if for 5-7 days.

I am thinking about getting DH some vitamins. Maybe fertilaid for men or something. He did go through chemotherapy so their quality might be affected. When he got his SA it just mainly said that they were present and moving around.

Ashlee- It helped your chart a lot to undiscard those temps, I think. Much less confusing :)

And I think we ALL can relate to that sister!! I feel the same, it's just SO HARD to wish/try for something month after month. I mean that's a long time. And I feel like I'm wasting my LIFE TTCing bc my mind is so preoccupied all the time. And I'm SO mean to DH I'll gladly admit when it comes to O time and test time. It's like I turn into someone I don't recognize! But anyways, we all feel the same way and we cry and pity ourselves, too. It's all a part of it. It is seriously debilitating to the body and soul to be so (sorry to say it) overly obsessive over something. But it is so hard because this one thing we want so bad happens to be THE BEST GIFT THERE IS IN LIFE! Which is really amazing to me, that's why it's so easy to become psycho, bc the reward cannot be competed with!! Nothing else in life can give you a HUMAN who was created by you and the one you love. That is just amazing.

And it will come for all of us, in due time :)

Here is what DH was on when we got our BFP... it was recommended from the #2 infertility doc in the country....it took exactly 3 months of these meds and we got preggo.

"MALE SUPPLEMENTATION IN AN EFFORT TO IMPROVE
SPERM PARAMETERS

Option A
Take all of the following supplements daily as listed. They can be purchased from your local pharmacy or Vitamin Cottage or GNC.

&#8226; L carnitine 2 grams/day, taken as 1000mg twice a day
&#8226; Acetyl L carnitine 1 gram/day, taken as 500 mg twice a day
&#8226; CoEnzyme Q10 200 mg/day taken as 100 mg twice a day
&#8226; Vitamin E 400 IU/day, taken once a day
&#8226; Selenium 200 mcg/day, taken once a day

M. Bush, M.D. (01/27/2006)
*** For results of this therapeutic regimen, please see data on website for PROXEED (Google in PROXEED).

OR

Option B
Take Proxeed powder, mixed in water twice a day.

Purchase online through their website www.proxeed.com or by doing a google search for Proxeed.

Continue on vitamin regime until you conceive or until instructed by your doctor to discontinue. "

Thanks, Nikki. I just printed it so I can stop and get those on my way home :)

Sorry for no AF yet, Nicole! I hope she shows up soon! Provera sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->