Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

asmcsm- hun i see it on the opks nice and dark! but not the dollar store test :/ i think it's this computer though, because i hardly see lines on anything.

afm- this is the longest af ever lordy

Ashlee... Maybe I've lost my mind but I see a super faint line on the dollar store test.

You're not crazy, I thought I might see the slightest something bu I've also never gotten a positive on one of these so I don't know exactly where the line will show lol

I see it by the "t" here it should be... I've used one of those in the past and that's where mine was at least. Ill try a tweak quick myself

Well good morning ladies! (Lol every time I say that it reminds me of Colt 45, if you know what I'm talkin bout! ;)) Tired this morning. Blah.. what a slow week it has been. AF sucks for me too. My cycle lengths fluctuate, but AF never does she's set in her ways! NEVER shorter than 7 days! Lol CD2 and I'm doubled over with cramps and it's awful. Need some Midol, haven't used that amazing stuff for years.

Ashlee, I am thinking of buying like 10 dollar store OPK's this month instead of the Answer ones since I am relying mostly on my temps anyways. Do you know if they work better/are darker? The ones we have here are the little dropper cassette thingys.. lol. I'm sick of studying semi positives for 5 days!

Come on 5 o'clock

Well Ashlee, I don't see it any better on a tweak so I won't bother posting it but I still see it, ever so faint. FX it darkens for you soon!!!

Ashlee-I hope you're right! Could be an implantation spike...Did you test this morning with FMU?

mayb_baby-You and I are at about the same spot...I'm 10dpo. I had bfn on a internet cheapie yesterday and I have no symptoms. It's still early for both of us, we aren't out until she shows :)

mommy and Morgan-Sorry about the long visits from AF! I've always had shorter AF, about 3 days of actual AF (3-4 days of spotting total though). Not necessarily a good thing though! Hopefully your long AFs means you have a nice think lining!

Waves-7 weeks! How are you feeling?

Mirolee-Did you test this morning?

Her 3 FRER's were back negative and she's thinking maybe it was chemical..

From her journal

"hi everyone. all three tests this morning were negative. very negative. but the FRER from monday was still very very positive. i swear, it was not line eye, i was not pretending there were two lines..... i guess chemical? of course, the beta will tell, but i'm thinking it's a no-go. my bf is being very supportive and saying things like, "see it can work! the next one will stick!" and "we can try again and again!" and other comforting things. i feel embarassed - i was so excited and posted everywhere and now i'm all ashamed. luckily, i only told my two besties IRL and they have been SO supportive. in a little time, i might tell my mom and sisters, or maybe when i get the next bfp (that stays!). so now i wait - for my dr to call with the results, for my period, for my next round of clomid, for my next ovulation, for my next tww. thank you for all your support. i feel empty. i would have MUCH preferred just getting my period than having to go thru this heart-roller-coaster, but i am so glad i have all of you to talk to, and understand, and fall back on as we try again. fml. "

I tested again this morning and still looking negative to me :( also temp starting to drop and although cervix is still high and closed it has started to get. More firm and there's a lot less cm. I'm pretty sure I'm out ladies. Super bummed. We tried so hard this cycle:cry: I definitely saw it turning positive 12dpo so I'm thinking maybe it was chemical and my temps are finally starting to go down

Well good morning ladies! (Lol every time I say that it reminds me of Colt 45, if you know what I'm talkin bout! ;)) Tired this morning. Blah.. what a slow week it has been. AF sucks for me too. My cycle lengths fluctuate, but AF never does she's set in her ways! NEVER shorter than 7 days! Lol CD2 and I'm doubled over with cramps and it's awful. Need some Midol, haven't used that amazing stuff for years.

Ashlee, I am thinking of buying like 10 dollar store OPK's this month instead of the Answer ones since I am relying mostly on my temps anyways. Do you know if they work better/are darker? The ones we have here are the little dropper cassette thingys.. lol. I'm sick of studying semi positives for 5 days!

Come on 5 o'clock

The on we have here are the cassettes with droppers too

Just thought I'd share this, posted it in my journal and why not here too. I love to look at it when I feel bad, it's an insta-fix for me.. enjoy ;)

https://i40.tinypic.com/145s9c.jpg

:( ladies with possible chemicals... I really know how you feel but it's so possible to get that sticky bean immediately following a chemical, it's happened to me twice now (although this time isn't a guarantee yet... I've made it this far.) I hope the tests are wrong and your bfp's stick but if not were all still here for you!

Waves-7 weeks! How are you feeling?

Mirolee-Did you test this morning?

I know!!!! Thanks for asking. Honestly I feel like crap though haha. Constantly exhausted and always so nauseous. Haven't actually thrown up or anything but constantly feel like I have to. It's brutal but hey... They say its a good sign so ill take it (for now.)

Waves- Yeah great sign, nausea, but mine was HORRIBLE. When did it start for you, like a full blown horrible feeling day?

Waves- Yeah great sign, nausea, but mine was HORRIBLE. When did it start for you, like a full blown horrible feeling day?

Just a few days ago... that's how it was in previous pregnancies too. Just horrible nausea with very few episodes of actually throwing up.

Yeah oh I remember.. Ugh not looking forward to that. The 2nd trimester is nice though if you can make it ;)

P.S. I had a Target baby registry.. Love that place. Being there all day I'd have the urge to stock up :)

hi gals.
thank you, morgan, for posting for me. i am still waiting to hear from the drs office. i am hoping that if/when my period gets here, it goes quickly, and we can hit my next ovulation full force. i just want it to be tomorrow so i can get going again, ya know?
thanks again for all your support and encouraging words. i'm hoping next time will be it!
ash, hugs, we're in the same spot, so i extra feel you today.

update: i called the dr and got the hcg level - 14.5. so, definitely something happened, but not a viable pregnancy. should expect my period soon (tomorrow?! hopefully!) so i can start the next cycle.

Mirolee-I'm so sorry to hear that... :hugs: I agree with DH though, you had a fertilized egg! You were so close! You can get preggo! I can't wait for you to get a sticky bean! Don't feel bad at all for being excited...any of us would have done the exact same thing and many of these girls have. You can't help what happened, nothing to be ashamed/embarrassed about! We are here for you! Can't wait to see your BFP soon!

Ashlee-I really hope you are wrong about the possible chemical...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->