Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Thanks, I'm sorry to be a downer to everyone lol, just feeling defeated today. Glad I've got you girls for support. Thank you, my chart wasn't so pretty at the beginning when it was super erratic lol but post o it turned out pretty well. Wish I would have been charting during my previous pregnancy.

hun don't be sorry, that's what we're here for. If this ttc stuff was easy, we wouldn't need to be on forums for support :hugs:

cd1 for me! onto the next cycle! i accept any offerings of baby dust, incense burning, baby "rain" dancing, etc. :)

Oh no!!! wait, what did i miss?! didn't you just have your bfp?! :hugs: and the :dust: you asked for!

it was a chemical, mommy. i was only pregnant on monday. c'est la vie.

Thanks, I'm sorry to be a downer to everyone lol, just feeling defeated today. Glad I've got you girls for support. Thank you, my chart wasn't so pretty at the beginning when it was super erratic lol but post o it turned out pretty well. Wish I would have been charting during my previous pregnancy.

hun don't be sorry, that's what we're here for. If this ttc stuff was easy, we wouldn't need to be on forums for support :hugs:

Thank you, I'd definitely go crazy without you girls.

it was a chemical, mommy. i was only pregnant on monday. c'est la vie.

Hoping that the Chemical will lead to a sticky bean for you this cycle like it did for Amanda :hugs::dust:

AFM, temp is back at 98.80 today. But I didn't sleep solidly so not relying on it completely. Part of the not sleeping was going to bed nauseous then getting the dull ache and twinges in my pelvic area and gas pains were making me super uncomfortable. My cervix was also still high and closed but more medium than firm. Fx :witch: stays away for good.

Could you have O'd on CD30 by any chance? That means you may only be 9DPO and you could try another FRER ;) But I'm excited to see what tomorrow's temps bring for you!

I'm thinking maybe O on CD30 too Ashlee- I'm so sorry this has been such a long frustrating cycle for you :( fx'd he stays away for good though!

Mirolee-still so sorry but yay for a clean slate!

I honestly don't know how you ladies decipher these stupid OPKs! I'm like ohh maybe getting close? And then I try to compare to the previous day which was dry and dark anyway lol! I think I just new one that is for sure positive and then maybe I'm be like oooooh, that's what they mean!! I also held for 4 hours yesterday and then ran into the house and peed and totally forgot to collect it...ovulation test fail! LOL

Could you have O'd on CD30 by any chance? That means you may only be 9DPO and you could try another FRER ;) But I'm excited to see what tomorrow's temps bring for you!

Really don't think so, cd20 and 21 I had o pain for sure. Also it was after then that my chart became less erratic and I think that's from post o hormones. I'm not testing until Friday if I can help it. And even if I had o'd cd30 there'd be absolutely in point in testing.

Cassidy- you're close to O aren't you?? How are OPKs looking? Are you getting some BD in??

ashlee, sorry i havent commented until now (selfishly consumed) - i hope this cycle brings you a bfp. i know what it's like to be frustrated by my body, and just want some direction. i'm still holding out hope for you :)

Mommy-

The term chemical pregnancy means that the miscarriage happened at a point that a missed period and biochemical tests, such as an hCG blood test or a home pregnancy test (checking hCG in urine), were the only evidence that you were pregnant. The miscarriage happened before an ultrasound could have shown a gestational sac.

When the pregnancy develops to the point that ultrasound could confirm the existence of the pregnancy, the term becomes clinical pregnancy. Thus, a chemical pregnancy would be a miscarriage before the fifth week of gestation -- or within about week after your missed menstrual period.

I'm thinking maybe O on CD30 too Ashlee- I'm so sorry this has been such a long frustrating cycle for you :( fx'd he stays away for good though!

Mirolee-still so sorry but yay for a clean slate!

I honestly don't know how you ladies decipher these stupid OPKs! I'm like ohh maybe getting close? And then I try to compare to the previous day which was dry and dark anyway lol! I think I just new one that is for sure positive and then maybe I'm be like oooooh, that's what they mean!! I also held for 4 hours yesterday and then ran into the house and peed and totally forgot to collect it...ovulation test fail! LOL

Sometimes its best to take a picture of your OPK (with in the right time frame) and then compare the pictures colors with the day before. Maybe that will help?

Mirolee....im so sorry hun...i cant believe this happened to u...but yes the bright side being tht clomid is doin its job and tht your body is coorporating and knows wat to do ...im sure your almost there...tightest hugs to u my dear :hugs:

Ashle...wow thts a long long lp...looking at your chart even i was wondering like some of the other girls whether u o on cd30...well a few more days of wait will tell us for sure...hoping to c a bfp at the end of those days :)

Kara...im the worst in analyzing these opks...trust me...they all look positive to me cos i look at them all day long :dohh: ...thts y is stick to the digi smiley...but i am also goin to try the wondfos this time and im kinda thinking im goin to throw the stick away after 10 mins of testing...mayb tht will help keep my satinity...and yes nikki idea of taking a pic and analyzing tht is brilliant... :D im so goin to do tht too ... :haha:

Mirolee....im so sorry hun...i cant believe this happened to u...but yes the bright side being tht clomid is doin its job and tht your body is coorporating and knows wat to do ...im sure your almost there...tightest hugs to u my dear :hugs:

Ashle...wow thts a long long lp...looking at your chart even i was wondering like some of the other girls whether u o on cd30...well a few more days of wait will tell us for sure...hoping to c a bfp at the end of those days :)

Kara...im the worst in analyzing these opks...trust me...they all look positive to me cos i look at them all day long :dohh: ...thts y is stick to the digi smiley...but i am also goin to try the wondfos this time and im kinda thinking im goin to throw the stick away after 10 mins of testing...mayb tht will help keep my satinity...and yes nikki idea of taking a pic and analyzing tht is brilliant... :D im so goin to do tht too ... :haha:

My normal LP is 16 days, I'm only 17dpo right now.

But still, I think your LP should only ever be 18 days MAX. I mean if you ovulated at the time you think you did, you shoulddd be getting answers very soon!

Ashlee...the mths i do o..even my lp is 16 days long so if this is normal for u then its fine...so basically as of today ur one day late??hmmm...wen r u goin to test again??

Ashlee...the mths i do o..even my lp is 16 days long so if this is normal for u then its fine...so basically as of today ur one day late??hmmm...wen r u goin to test again??
Yes, one day late. If AF hasn't shown by Saturday I'll test again and if not by Monday I'm probably going to try and get blood drawn

Everyone has been assuming I O'd CD30 ever since I un-discarded those temps on CD13 & 16. They shouldn't have been that high, but I wasn't sleeping well and got up at 4 or 5 am with DH on both those days and was up moving around for like half an hour or longer before I went back to bed so they're higher than normal. That was the reason I discarded them to begin with. They just confuse everyone.

cd1 for me! onto the next cycle! i accept any offerings of baby dust, incense burning, baby "rain" dancing, etc. :)

So much:dust: your way! I so hope you get your sticky bean soon
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ashlee- Temping can be so confusing, sorry it has given you so many problems. I always stop after O now because of how stressful it is. Even if it isn't exactly pinpointed, if you know you O'd at some point, you can wait unil AF shows to start testing again (hoping she doesnt show though!) major :dust: your way too :hugs:

So much:dust: your way! I so hope you get your sticky bean soon
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ashlee- Temping can be so confusing, sorry it has given you so many problems. I always stop after O now because of how stressful it is. Even if it isn't exactly pinpointed, if you know you O'd at some point, you can wait unil AF shows to start testing again (hoping she doesnt show though!) major :dust: your way too :hugs:
Thanks. Yea, I'm not sure that I really like it anymore. Debating whether it's even worth it. I think I'm actually going to take a break from BnB for a few days. It's just stressing me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->