Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Hey girls...nothing much goin on here...waiting for af to show AGAIN...god im tired of waiting....today is day 2 after the provera dose and no sign of her but hopefully she shud b here this weekend fx...

MsBee - im sorry i have no idea about trigger shots so i have nothing to input ...but all the best this mth with the trigger shot...hopefully everything will work perfectly and well c a bfp from u 2 weeks from now :flower:

Simone...welcome ... im sure ull have fun with all of us on this journey together :flower:

Happy Friday everyone !!!

Ive eaten 4 twix bars from morning ....eeekkk...hoping thts an af thing...im taking everything as an af thing...hahahahha :haha:

I'm not sure I trust HPTs anymore...I've read so many posts from ladies who tested a lot and didn't get BFNs till SUPER late. And after the cramps I had all day yesterday that felt EXACTLY like the ones from when I was almost 5 weeks last time and being 2 days late with high temps I just don't think I trust them. Still waiting to POAS until Saturday because I hate seeing BFNs. Just hope I get a BFP before houseboats next weekend because I want to know if I can drown my sorrows if I'm not.

Also, read an article on BabyMed that said in their study they found that women that are pregnant with girls tend to have faster rising hCg levels...just thought that was an interesting bit of information

I'm not sure I trust HPTs anymore...I've read so many posts from ladies who tested a lot and didn't get BFNs till SUPER late. And after the cramps I had all day yesterday that felt EXACTLY like the ones from when I was almost 5 weeks last time and being 2 days late with high temps I just don't think I trust them. Still waiting to POAS until Saturday because I hate seeing BFNs. Just hope I get a BFP before houseboats next weekend because I want to know if I can drown my sorrows if I'm not.

Also, read an article on BabyMed that said in their study they found that women that are pregnant with girls tend to have faster rising hCg levels...just thought that was an interesting bit of information

I do not trust them. I thought I trusted FRER until I got a NASTY evap. I'm anxious for you to test but also don't want to see a bfn! Is AF late, based on your last possible O date?

Msbee-sorry I don't know about triggers
AFM-I don't know if this is symptom spotting or not but I am so unbelievably tired and have been the last two days. I can't even concentrate I am so tired!

Msbee-sorry I don't know about triggers
AFM-I don't know if this is symptom spotting or not but I am so unbelievably tired and have been the last two days. I can't even concentrate I am so tired!

How many DPO are you? that was always a HUGE symptom for me!! Fx'd!!

Today is day 3 of provera. I really think I am getting the mood swings from it. No sign of AF yet.

I get my wine and stuff form Oliver's Market. I'd go to trader joes but Oliver's is so much closer. I usually get the $7-9 bottles of Merlot and I love it. One of these days I want to compare my favorite cheapie bottle to a more expensive one to see the difference.

I do not trust them. I thought I trusted FRER until I got a NASTY evap. I'm anxious for you to test but also don't want to see a bfn! Is AF late, based on your last possible O date?

Yep, if I O'd on CD21, like FF says I would be 2 days late for AF. Which I think I O'd either then or CD20.

Here's a blog from one of the girls that had a late positive. She even got a negative when she peed at the Dr's office!
https://mom-nom.com/2010/05/17/if-you-want-to-trust-pregnancy-tests-stop-reading-now/

Today is day 3 of provera. I really think I am getting the mood swings from it. No sign of AF yet.

I get my wine and stuff form Oliver's Market. I'd go to trader joes but Oliver's is so much closer. I usually get the $7-9 bottles of Merlot and I love it. One of these days I want to compare my favorite cheapie bottle to a more expensive one to see the difference.

A really good friend of ours manages the deli at Olivers! I got the BV pinot noir and it was good, if not better, than my normal $22 la crema pinot.

HUrry up AF!

My favorite wine is Marquette Maid spiced Apple. Its from a small winery but it is amazing. I ordered some for my wedding and thats all I drank, well I had a shot of Apple pie. I can't stand beer.

Yep, if I O'd on CD21, like FF says I would be 2 days late for AF. Which I think I O'd either then or CD20.

Here's a blog from one of the girls that had a late positive. She even got a negative when she peed at the Dr's office!
https://mom-nom.com/2010/05/17/if-you-want-to-trust-pregnancy-tests-stop-reading-now/
holy cow!! 8 weeks until a positive!!! I would be going nutso!! I would get a blood test as soon as you can!

holy cow!! 8 weeks until a positive!!! I would be going nutso!! I would get a blood test as soon as you can!

Well I have an apt for an exam on August 6th, so I'd be 7 weeks that day if I am preggo. Hopefully get a positive HPT before then!

Well I have an apt for an exam on August 6th, so I'd be 7 weeks that day if I am preggo. Hopefully get a positive HPT before then!

I hope so too! Maybe tomorrow :)

As kind of cheesy as it is (maybe because I have been reading sappy blogs for the past few hours), because a positive is a positive what ever means you get it, I loved getting a positive HPT at home. I don't know if its the same as having a nurse call to tell you your hcg numbers.

I hope so too! Maybe tomorrow :)

As kind of cheesy as it is (maybe because I have been reading sappy blogs for the past few hours), because a positive is a positive what ever means you get it, I loved getting a positive HPT at home. I don't know if its the same as having a nurse call to tell you your hcg numbers.

I definitely would just be happy to get a positive, I don't care how I find out lol. Maybe that's because I've already found at home though? No idea lol. Just hope that tomorrow I can see 2 pink lines

I hope you get a bfp by then-just so you have an hpt to show dh and such!

This day is so freaking boring! I am going stir crazy at work. NOTHING to do!

I still have 2 hours to go :( Fridays alwas draaaaaaag on. I hate it. Meanwhile DH is home relaxing cuz he's already off...lucky

Katrina-I don't think that's too early for symptoms at all. I think symptoms 1-5 dpo are sketchy, but implantation can happen as early as 6dpo. So, I always consider anything after 6dpo to be fair game lol

Nichole-Boo for the mood swings! I think I've been moodier this cycle. I'm sure it's been from the clomid.

Personally I'm a moscato girl. I love my sweet wines :) There's actually a moscato I get at Walmart that's pretty good and it's about $8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->