Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

cowgirl, i have so many aspirations to do quilting, and no initiative. your quilt is lovely!

Mommy- Hopefully only a few more months. I don't think he'll ever be able to fully bend it though. You know, like in the catcher's position? He'll never be able to do that, and has arthritis set in that is as bad as a 70 year old man's.. since the scar tissue is what causes it. And his knee cap was shattered to pieces, so yah.

Ooh, on my way to get a MCGRIDDLE! A coworker suggested it, haven't had one since high school. Lol I used to stuff my face with one 1st period everyday. Wash it down with a sweet tea. Lol I know, healthy right?!?

Well, AF is still a no show. Temp is 98.79 and my cervix is still high, medium and closed, with very little cm. Waiting until tomorrow to take another test. The cramps I had yesterday were exactly like the ones I got at 4 weeks 5 days last time I was preggo. They lasted all day. Nothing like AF cramps, absolutely no backache which is usually the first sign of AF

OMG I just found the BEST birthday present for DH. He loves beer and going to local breweries. I found a company that drives you around to a few breweries where you participate in beer tasting, lunch, behind the scenes looks and really they tell you all about beer making. Eeeek this is going to be awesome! I booked a tour on his actual birthday. I am so freaking excited.

Check out Lagunitas brew co in Petaluma, too! They have a beer garden that is really cool, tour of the brewery, etc!!

Well, AF is still a no show. Temp is 98.79 and my cervix is still high, medium and closed, with very little cm. Waiting until tomorrow to take another test. The cramps I had yesterday were exactly like the ones I got at 4 weeks 5 days last time I was preggo. They lasted all day. Nothing like AF cramps, absolutely no backache which is usually the first sign of AF
OOOhhh. I cannot WAIT to see your tests!!! Goodluck!! Crossing my fingers for you!

Mommy- Hopefully only a few more months. I don't think he'll ever be able to fully bend it though. You know, like in the catcher's position? He'll never be able to do that, and has arthritis set in that is as bad as a 70 year old man's.. since the scar tissue is what causes it. And his knee cap was shattered to pieces, so yah.

Ooh, on my way to get a MCGRIDDLE! A coworker suggested it, haven't had one since high school. Lol I used to stuff my face with one 1st period everyday. Wash it down with a sweet tea. Lol I know, healthy right?!?
Poor DH! That sounds really tough! I hope he recovers quickly-- for him and for you! Physical therapy works wonders!

Happy Friday, ladies! OH and I did the insanity work out last night and HOLY COW my legs are SOOO sore. jeez. I'm wobbling at work today. Sore legs + 4" heels= no bueno!! AF is still lingering, just kind of spotting. annoying but oh well. We splurged after doing insanity, and sat on the back deck with a bottle of wine, a bunch of local cheeses, crackers, and proscuitto. super yummy. it was like a date night at home!!

Emily, I'm putting your package in the mail today. Get ready :) I have pics of it, so everyone can see what you got, but ill wait to post them until you receive it!

I lack any artistic abilities. Pinterest makes me want to build/sew/bake everything though. OH and I made our bed a few months ago and that was a big feat for us, haha! My mom on the other hand, makes amazing quilts, baby quilts, pot holders, etc. you name it, she will make it. She made my current duvet cover, and i LOVE IT!. I'll post pics when I get home if I remember

Morgan-Just a heads up about First Repsonse opks...they have really bad reviews and I've used them myself and hated them. I would use the answer brand over those. Just my opinion...I assumed they would be good since the pregnancy tests are pretty good but they are too expensive and don't work any better than cheapies.

Oh thanks Julie, that's good to know. I'll stick with Answer. Then I can test like 5x a day if I'd like ;)

Hi ladies! I haven't been on here in awhile, been busy getting ready to move from West Coast back to East Coast tomorrow. Hope everyone's well. I have alot of catching up/reading to do. I have a question though...I went to doc on Tuesday and was given the trigger shot to do today. Just took it at 9am. When I'm on FF it says to override my ovulation day to recommended day of doc. Which doc just said 24-36hrs and today is cd16 for me. So should I even override like it says? If so for today or the next day?

o0o0o0o0o hun he should go on fish oil capsules, if he's not already, i used to be a vet tech years and years ago and animals and people have similar meds, and they give animals fish oil for joints sometimes, and it's so easy to take one, good for many things, heart, hair, depression, etc. Have him take at least one a day. can't hurt!

Ms. bee, Sorry I know nothing about trigger shots/ FF, but I didn't want to not respond! Goodluck! Goodluck with the move, too!

Mommy, I take fish oil every day and love it. OH does too!

Super slow day at work today (PHEW!), so I am bored already...and its only 10am. It's going to be a long day.

MsBee- I have no idea either sorry :(

Amanda- Lagunitas is the first stop on the beer tour. Laugintas is DH favorite beer brand so it works perfectly. He's also been wanting to go to Bear Republic in Healdsburg which is on the tour also.

MsBee- I have no idea either sorry :(

Amanda- Lagunitas is the first stop on the beer tour. Laugintas is DH favorite beer brand so it works perfectly. He's also been wanting to go to Bear Republic in Healdsburg which is on the tour also.

Oh how fun!! Their lil sumpin sumpin is my favorite :)

Thanks ladies! I have no idea. First time getting the trigger shot so its confusing, but I guess I'll just continue to temp.

Amanda- Tha's DH's favorite too. I like it also but my body just doesn't like beer. I always get sick when I drink it. My body reacts like I got sh** faced when I only had one beer. I just stick to wine and I'm good.

Amanda- Tha's DH's favorite too. I like it also but my body just doesn't like beer. I always get sick when I drink it. My body reacts like I got sh** faced when I only had one beer. I just stick to wine and I'm good.

Mine too, I break out in hives and get bloated (because it has gluten and I cant have gluten), but a few sips are still delicious!!

We picked up a cheapo bottle of wine at Trader Joes last night-- I think it was $7, and it was amazingly good. I was shocked! Another reason why I love TJ's..the booze is cheap :)

I'm the same way! Beer always upsets my stomach, but wine is A-okay lol When we were on vacation we stumbled across one of my favorite wines. I was so excited! If AF shows this weekend, I'm cracking it open!
I love Trader Joe's! One of my favorite stores and they do have good, cheap wine!

I'm the same way! Beer always upsets my stomach, but wine is A-okay lol When we were on vacation we stumbled across one of my favorite wines. I was so excited! If AF shows this weekend, I'm cracking it open!
I love Trader Joe's! One of my favorite stores and they do have good, cheap wine!

We have a trader joes about 5 minutes away from us. I do 90% of my shopping there. LOVE IT! Its essp. wonderful for me since they have a great selection of gluten free food, and they are clearly labeled gluten free. Did you know that they have wine tastings in store?!

and, I'm truly a cocktail girl. I really do love me a good strong cocktail, haha. My favorite right now is a paloma, tequila, grapefruit juice, soda and a squeeze of lime. yumm.

I'm not a big drinker myself. I love doing the Busch brewery tour, having a glass of wine here and there, and I like frozen drinks like bellinis. On our honeymoon we had mango tangos (basically a pina colada with mango) and they were delicious! I usually just have one, maybe two drinks. Enough to maybe get tipsy. lol I'm a light weight, so one glass of wine usually does the job!

Nichole-Did you start your provera?

Sonia-Any sign of AF?

:hi: Can I join? I am on cd 19 of this cycle that started as a result of having a cp. I am 6 dpo.

I have had left nipple pain since 1 dpo and it seems to finally be getting better, nausea since yesterday (5 dpo), and bloating today. I really hope I am pregnant and it sticks this time. I know I had a cp in February 2011 and think I had 2 at the end of 2012 when my dh were ttc before our break.

I am nearly 40 and have 5 boys aged 19, 17 (on Sunday), Twins 7, and 3. My dh and I have been together since January 1992 and got married January 1997.

Welcome Simone! I missed this yesterday for some reason lol You have so many kids! How many do you plan on having? I want 4, but sometimes I secretly think about having more. I would love to adopt a bunch of babies lol

Nichole, any sign of AF?

I am so bored at work today! The day is dragggggging by. TGIF!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->