Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Ashlee ... I wonder if the middle of the night pee affected your testing, made urine more dilute and therefore a bfn.

Ashlee ... I wonder if the middle of the night pee affected your testing, made urine more dilute and therefore a bfn.

Could be, it was probably around 4:30 or 5 and I tested at 7

Morning Ladies, I am such a bum lol. I finally finished chores and am biding my time before I head to work. It is so chilly this morning dh and I didn't want to get out of bed. Nothing new on the symptom side.

Kara-When I can, I pee after I temp and then wait to do an opk until the next pee of the day. I agree, it seems like the opposite of a hcg test, the more concentrated it is the worse it is lol I still make sure to do one in the morning though bc I have had a positive in the morning before.

Well, had a big temp dip today. That most likely means that AF will be here today or tomorrow. I'm hoping tomorrow, otherwise that would only be a 12 day lp and my normal is 13. I'll be calling my doc on Monday and talking to her about possibly increasing my clomid dosage a little since my prog wasn't very high.

ugh, AShlee! I wish we knew what was going on with your body!! Im still crossing my fingers for you.

Lazy day over here. OH is gone at a baseball game with his dad, so MIL and I are cleaning the house and then going shopping! lol.

It's only 11:45 here and I am booooored! DH doesn't get up until 3 because he works nights. I scrubbed the house clean yesterday so I can't do that. I would run errands but I have to wait for DH since we are shopping for wedding outfits. Blah... Maybe I'll hop on my old world of warcraft account. Haven't played that in awhile.

It's only 11:45 here and I am booooored! DH doesn't get up until 3 because he works nights. I scrubbed the house clean yesterday so I can't do that. I would run errands but I have to wait for DH since we are shopping for wedding outfits. Blah... Maybe I'll hop on my old world of warcraft account. Haven't played that in awhile.

Lol I used to play WoW too. I had to stop though cuz I was getting a little addicted lol.

I started playing when we lived in Lake County and our house was out in the middle of no where. I'd get stranded at home during the day because DH used our only car for work. It definitely can be addicting :haha:

Nichole, Go for a bike ride! its gorgeous in Marin, it must be even nicer in Sonoma! Im headed out for a hike with a friend in a little bit. She has a 6 year old and 1.5 y/o, and just found out that her hubs cheated on her. Needless to say, shes getting a divorce :( So sad for her and the kiddos.

So sorry for your friend and her kids :( I freaking hate cheaters. I've been cheated on and it really messes you up.

me too. The poor thing is devastated. I know she will be fine, and I didn't like him anyways, but ugggh. Its going to be hard. I worry about the kiddos and custody battle though.

Ugh, that's horrible :( so sorry for your friend. My ex husband cheated. I told him at the very beginning of our relationship that if he did I would be done so I stuck to it even though it was the hardest thing to cut someone I still loved out of my life. Cheating is a deal breaker for me, it's the reason my parents divorced when I was 4. The only thing that made it easier for me was the fact that I didn't have children with him. While I want one so bad now, I know that I would have felt horrible putting them through what my sister and I went through. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for her.

Ugh, that's horrible :( so sorry for your friend. My ex husband cheated. I told him at the very beginning of our relationship that if he did I would be done so I stuck to it even though it was the hardest thing to cut someone I still loved out of my life. Cheating is a deal breaker for me, it's the reason my parents divorced when I was 4. The only thing that made it easier for me was the fact that I didn't have children with him. While I want one so bad now, I know that I would have felt horrible putting them through what my sister and I went through. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for her.

Same here, my parents split when I was 12 because my dad had been having an affair since I was 2. OH is the most loyal, dedicated man I have ever met. I don't worry about him cheating. My ex? I know for sure that he cheated on me multiple times. It makes me sick to think abou, even now!!

I am so sorry for your friend and all of you that have been cheated on. Her poor children. I am home from work and now I am deciding if I should go by some more opks.

Katrina I thought you were in the TWW?? Why OPKs if you could be preggers??

Super positive OPK today.. probably O'ing tonight as I tend to O the same day as my positive. No BD- DH has basically been bed-ridden the past few days with how bad his back is hurting. Over everything, in such a horrible mood- one of the kinds where you just feel like it will never happen and are down about everything :( I hate this TTC business sometimes. Wish I could make all of my feelings about it go away.

Amanda- so sorry for your friend but glad she found out. Better to know and be rid of him then be clueless and have him doing that crap behind her back. I do NOT believe in cheating if you want someone else, you obviously don't want to be with the person you are with badly enough and should just end it. Hoping she recovers emotionally quickly from all of this and finds the man of her dreams <3

Super positive OPK today.. probably O'ing tonight as I tend to O the same day as my positive. No BD- DH has basically been bed-ridden the past few days with how bad his back is hurting. Over everything, in such a horrible mood- one of the kinds where you just feel like it will never happen and are down about everything :( I hate this TTC business sometimes. Wish I could make all of my feelings about it go away.

Amanda- so sorry for your friend but glad she found out. Better to know and be rid of him then be clueless and have him doing that crap behind her back. I do NOT believe in cheating if you want someone else, you obviously don't want to be with the person you are with badly enough and should just end it. Hoping she recovers emotionally quickly from all of this and finds the man of her dreams <3

Oh no! Cheer up. :hugs: I have def been having one of those days, too. It will get better and you will get preggers. We're all here for you, and I so hope that DH feels better soon.

Thanks, I hope she recovers quickly too. Shes tough, its just gonna take some time. Heart break sucks.

Boo I'm sorry :( hope he feels better soon. I'm sorry that all this medical stuff has made TTC that much harder for the two of you :( it's not fair. I know exactly how you're feeling since that's exactly how I felt the other day and honestly I'm still feeling that way. I just have the bad feeling that the reason that I'm late is going to be something like a chemical or ectopic or molar pregnancy because they could be possible with my symptoms and that I'll be stuck waiting to try again. And I keep taking it out on DH, because sometimes I feel like it's his fault based on his lack of trying to be a healthier person. I know I shouldn't feel that way but I can't help it when I'm over here drinking tea and popping supplements all the time. I know that sometimes you blame it on DH because he's sick even though you know he has no control over it because its frustrating. this just takes a huge toll on all of us emotionally and we cant help but feel defeated and blame the people we love. It will happen, and you will be a fabulous mom :hugs: You know that if you ever need to talk I'm here.

Nichole, Go for a bike ride! its gorgeous in Marin, it must be even nicer in Sonoma! Im headed out for a hike with a friend in a little bit. She has a 6 year old and 1.5 y/o, and just found out that her hubs cheated on her. Needless to say, shes getting a divorce :( So sad for her and the kiddos.

totally proud of your friend, that's awesome for her kicking him to the curb though. i know some people forgive and forget and live great lives, but my trust would really be broken and i don't think i would be able to trust again after something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->