Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Today is day 3 of provera. I really think I am getting the mood swings from it. No sign of AF yet.

I get my wine and stuff form Oliver's Market. I'd go to trader joes but Oliver's is so much closer. I usually get the $7-9 bottles of Merlot and I love it. One of these days I want to compare my favorite cheapie bottle to a more expensive one to see the difference.

A really good friend of ours manages the deli at Olivers! I got the BV pinot noir and it was good, if not better, than my normal $22 la crema pinot.

HUrry up AF!

OMG Amanda!! La Crema Pinot Noir is my all time favorite and go to!!! Mmmmm!! Gonna have to go get a bottle now!! Haha

Kara, have you had their chardonnay? So yummy! The vineyard is about an hour from my house, I want to go tasting there sooo badly.

Oh no way!! That's so awesome!! Id lovvee to try all their wines and I bet its Gorgeous...wine that good can only come from somewhere amazing!! :) Haven't tried the Chard, I rarely drink white wine, give me a headache! When I indulge is almost always Pinot noir, vodka, or tequila! Lol

I'm a little jealous of you girls and your Trader Joe and walmart alcohol purchases! They don't sell booze in stores like that around here! We have to specifically go to a package store to get our libations! Lol

Ashlee-why don't you call an request a beta? It's such a simple little test I would imagine most doctors wouldn't mind just putting in the requisition. I'd just say I'm uncomfortable with waiting that long considering your recent MC...

Oh no way!! That's so awesome!! Id lovvee to try all their wines and I bet its Gorgeous...wine that good can only come from somewhere amazing!! :) Haven't tried the Chard, I rarely drink white wine, give me a headache! When I indulge is almost always Pinot noir, vodka, or tequila! Lol

I'm a little jealous of you girls and your Trader Joe and walmart alcohol purchases! They don't sell booze in stores like that around here! We have to specifically go to a package store to get our libations! Lol

Ashlee-why don't you call an request a beta? It's such a simple little test I would imagine most doctors wouldn't mind just putting in the requisition. I'd just say I'm uncomfortable with waiting that long considering your recent MC...
My Dr's office said they'd rather I wait a week to see if I get a positive on an HPT first. They could have scheduled me next Friday, but I'm going to be on a houseboat next weekend and I don't want to come back to town just for a blood draw.

Me too! I've already been hit by two waves of nausea today, hoping that's a good sign!

Katrina-I don't think that's too early for symptoms at all. I think symptoms 1-5 dpo are sketchy, but implantation can happen as early as 6dpo. So, I always consider anything after 6dpo to be fair game lol

Nichole-Boo for the mood swings! I think I've been moodier this cycle. I'm sure it's been from the clomid.

Personally I'm a moscato girl. I love my sweet wines :) There's actually a moscato I get at Walmart that's pretty good and it's about $8.

drinking my nice glass of Barefoot Mascato right now! :) it's also about $8. :)

We had Vintjs red Zinfandel and salmon and asparagus for dinner, then went for a walk. Not gonna lie: I am going to lovingly miss wine when knocked up. :)

oh i hear you!!!!

I then didn't have another glass until i stopped bfing. I stopped two months before getting knocked up, and seriously didn' thave a glass until 2 years later!!! sept to sept!

Barefoot Moscato was the first wine I ever tried. It wasn't until my wedding that I found out I preferred red over white. I am still a super novice about wines which is silly since I live in wine country :haha:. I need to go on a wine tour soon before I get pregnant and can't.

I'm not a big wine fan but I really love the roscato from Olive Garden. It's sweeter. I could drink that stuff like juice

I thought I was going to miss booze when I was pregnant, but to be honest, I didnt care at all :) I LOVED being pregnant, so giving up booze was sooo okay with me.

Wine took a long time for me to get used to. I LOVE a good chardonnay, and reds are still ehh. getting there. I love cocktails though. OH used to bartend so he makes ahhhmazing drinks. :) I am also a huge cider fan, my favorite is Aces Pear cider. it tastes like candy.
I'm also so excited to be pregnant again so i can stop drinking again.

I thought I was going to miss booze when I was pregnant, but to be honest, I didnt care at all :) I LOVED being pregnant, so giving up booze was sooo okay with me.

Wine took a long time for me to get used to. I LOVE a good chardonnay, and reds are still ehh. getting there. I love cocktails though. OH used to bartend so he makes ahhhmazing drinks. :) I am also a huge cider fan, my favorite is Aces Pear cider. it tastes like candy.
I'm also so excited to be pregnant again so i can stop drinking again.

I don't like beer but I do like cider. My favorite is Magners. It's an Irish cider. I had it my first time when I was in England and actually found a bar on haight that served it on tap. Use to get it at Bevmo but thu don't carry it anymore :(. DH went to bartending school but then ended up not getting a job bartending lol. But good for me since he makes good drinks. I'm a cocktail girl for sure.

mommy-The Barefoot moscato is good too! The one I've been getting is Bella Bolle in the blue bottles, it's really good too.

Mirolee-I know what you mean. I just got that bottle of my favorite wine...if I'm not preggo I'm totally drinking the whole thing lol If I end up preggo, I will be looking at it longingly for several months...

Nichole-I don't know a lot about wine either. I bought a groupon a while back for a wine 101 class. DW and I went for a date night and had a really good time! We learned a lot of basics and I feel much better about it now. I'm definitely no expert though lol You should totally take a wine class, it's fun!

Ashlee-For a long time the Olive Garden moscato was one of the only ones I liked! I still love it, I get a quarantino every time we go lol

AFM-Every cycle I have charted I always have spotting or AF on cd12, but have had neither so far. So, if I'm not preggo then at least the clomid is improving my lp. Bbs and nipples are a little sore and feeling a little crampy which are all normal AF symptoms. I hate not knowing what my body is going to do...just a waiting game for the next few days.

I decided today that OPKs with FMU are garbage! Yesterday's pm test looked about the same as the day before, hoping for a positive tonight or tomorrow!! Suppper watery CM, trying to be patient!! :)

i LOVE fruity wines lol! and too dry is no good for me. i think i like white better, but maybe i just haven't found the right red.

cd10 today! 6 days til the earliest i can O, so :sex: marathon starts wed!

Julie, that's great news. The clomid *does* lengthen your LP and mimic other symptoms, but let's hope this is it! GL! Either way, your body is headed in the right direction!

So BFN again :? Temp dipped by .1 cervix is really high, medium and closed. Had a sharp pulling feeling in the left side of my pelvis/abdomen last night when I got up too quickly. Slept like a rock with the exception of middle of the night pee. No friggin idea what's going on :/. Temp has dropped, it hasn't been as drastic as the drops I got before AF last cycle but I don't. Know what to think :? Really wishing I had remembered my thermometer on cd25 and 26 cuz I'm just sitting and wondering what happened those days. Constantly feel like I'm missing part of the puzzle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->