Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

i can see it morgan.
omg, all your rigns are making me jealous.... they are beautiful.... my first engagement rign and wedding band i loved. i'm sure i will love the next one also, when it comes. i had a large center one with two small diamond on the side; this time i want to reuse the large diamond, but in a halo setting. i may have "accidentally" sent OH the link to the etsy shop.... with some instructions/hints.

Good afternoon Ladies, Sorry I haven't been on yet today. But a BFN is what I got this morning.

Thanks Mirolee.. Mine was a hand me down, but I love it !!

Sonia- Yay for AF! I hope this month is our lucky one ladies :)

I looked on my phone, its gorgeous Morgan! I am actually a big fan of the quad princess cut. so pretty!

Mirolee, lol at the hint! I like the 3 stone designs!

Katrina, sorry about the BFN :( :( how many dpo are you?

I really like the quad princess cut as well. I actually was looking for that before I picked my ring. I had found one that was a quad princess cut with a halo and had really pale yellow diamonds in the middle. I LOVED it! It was ridiculously expensive though

Here are our rings! Sorry for the bad quality pictures my phone isn't to good. I think there are better ones on FB.

Attachments

• 0729131508.jpg
    0729131508.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 0729131508a.jpg
    0729131508a.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 5
Katrina, your ring is gooorgeous!!

Ash, all the quad cuts I have seen are super pricey, too. Total bummer, I like them a lot!

I looked on my phone, its gorgeous Morgan! I am actually a big fan of the quad princess cut. so pretty!

10 dpo.

10 dpo.

You're still super early. Don't give up yet!! I didnt even get a faaaint BFP until 10dpo, 11dpo was far more noticeable.

Thanks, he did well. I like that it sits low on my hand so if I wear it to the farm or judging I don't get it caught on stuff!

Thanks, he did well. I like that it sits low on my hand so if I wear it to the farm or judging I don't get it caught on stuff!

I have been considering that, because I also have horses, I don't want it to get ripped off or damaged. How sad would it be to have your ring ruined by a lunge line :(

Exactly, I guess he went to the jeweler and said I want something low profile. Lol I love it and feel naked when I have to work and not wear it.

I'm loving all the rings girls! Ashlee, I absolutely love your's! After getting mine, I wished I would have gotten a square one. I really like the coloring too.

mommy-Keep up the bding! I hope you catch the egg this month :)

Morgan-I know what you mean, I just want a baby! Is that so much to ask...Every month is one month closer, that's what I keep telling myself lol

Nikki-Sorry for all the stress...I completely understand dad problems. I cut mine out of my life for quite a while. I grew up with his verbal abuse on all of us and verbal and physical with my mom. He was also a meth user. Finally it was too much. He's finally clean and we've slowly been working on building our relationship back, but it's hard. Sometimes you really have to do what's best for you, I totally get that. Yay for finding out the sex! Can't wait!

Sonia-Yay for AF!!!

Amanda-Yay for getting married! Enjoy those benefits, you lucky heteros! lol

Kara-You should post an opk pic for us...

Katrina-It is still early!

You girls are chatty today...hope I didn't miss anyone!

AFM-AF showed today, but I knew she would. My spotting was less and my lp was 14 days, longest it's ever been! So that was good. Called my doc and she upped my clomid to 100mg since my prog was only 10.1...Hopefully this month will be better!
I watched our friends' kids today. I just can't wait to have my own! The 4 month old is so adorable and snuggly and the 2 year old is so hilarious lol

Here's my ring and DW's ring

Attachments

• IMG_1187.jpg
    IMG_1187.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 7
Funny story about my ring...DW and I had these matching simple stainless steel rings we wore on our right hand since around the time we first started dating. For our anniversary she replaced mine with a new ring. It is exactly the same as my wedding band and she had no idea lol I told her she can just buy me a different style next year and I'll add this one to my wedding ring to make it a triple stacker lol

It was sweet though. She sent me on a scavenger hunt with latitude and longitude points. The last one was to the YMCA where we first met and the lat/long points are inscribed on the ring.

Chattttty girls! I have to get ready and go to work so I will catch up soon..

but I just weighed myself and was at 163!!! Woot woot! I'm assuming yesterday was a bad day weighing in at 166.

Chattttty girls! I have to get ready and go to work so I will catch up soon..

but I just weighed myself and was at 163!!! Woot woot! I'm assuming yesterday was a bad day weighing in at 166.

wooohooo!

Cowgirl07- Sorry about the BFN, fingers crossed it's just too early to test baby:dust:
Jury3- Your rings are gorgeous and really different, I love them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->