Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Amanda- My doctors mentioned the BC thing to me too but I know it wouldn't work. When I was on BC before AF still wouldn't show still during the off week. I did some research about it too and a lot of ladies were saying the BC actually made their cycle even more wacky. There are so many reports of AF being off when ladies got off BC.
Yeah, I have never had any problems with AF coming after BC, but I don't want this time to be time when it starts. I am going to use acupuncture and herbs this cycle to see what happens. I'll be going for weekly treatments and then during O time, I will see her 3 days in a row. OH is going to see her too, she has herbs that help with the quality, motility, etc of his little guys. She said that she has better results with male infertility than female!

Doing some research on chinese herbs and MFI and came across this interesting article. Worth a read if anyone is thinking about using Chinese herbs.

https://www.theacupunctureclinic.co.nz/sperms-of-endearment-by-will-maclean/

I am on cd8 and Feeling "off" today. I was nauseous yesterday and didn't really think anything of it. Feeling nauseous again today, my boobs are tingly, and I am super emotional today. Anyone else notice this early on in their cycle?

ETA: Just starting crying while reading a news article about baseball. wtf.

Hello Ladies-

Sorry I have been MIA, grandma is in town and we have been staying busy. Its helped to keep my mind off of the stress and keep me relaxed.

the stress: DH fixed the car and then it broke AGAIN, so it was obviously not the piece the dealership thought it was...well there goes $500 down the drain. Back to square one. I handed the car back to the dealership and said give me a courtesy car until my grandma leaves and we will figure it out then. So that is where we are now....
My dad and I have an awful relationship. He has always verbally abused me (and my mom) since I can remember. I remember falling asleep as a young child in my single bed with my mom next to me as we both cry our eyes out. Well since I have grown up and can make my own decisions I have decided to grow apart from him as best as I could while still having a relationship with my mom that is still married to him (my mom is like my best friend). Well since mom has moved in with me and is contemplating separation it has made me stronger in removing myself from my dad and my relationship. Well he owes me about $1500 and I asked for the money back and from there on out I was going to cut ties with him. Well that became a huge argument that turned into me being verbally abused AGAIN. So I tried to just not talk to him because I can't take the stress anymore. Well its a never ending battle I feel like.... ugh!

on a way LESS stressful note.... we find out the sex on FRIDAY!!! YAY!

Sorry I haven't read the past few days to catch up... however I hope you ladies are doing well and we see some BFP's this cycle!

Nikki, so sorry that the car broke again and that you're having a hard time with your dad. No one needs negative energy like that in their lives, let alone while pregnant! Huge YAY for finding out the sex, time has FLOWN by! I misread your original post, had to read it again before I replied. I thought you had said "we had sex on friday" instead of "we find out the sex on friday" LOL whoops.

Hey Amanda, I'm at the same point and feeling strange too. Like more than usual. Lol but I'm just glad to be back on track, with last month back down to a 30 day cycle.

Wish I could fast forward through these next few weeks.. I've got over a week for O and 3 weeks for testing.. I'm really gonna have a broken heart if it doesn't happen this time. If I get pregnant this cycle I will have the exact same due date, April 30th. And I guess that would be okay with me, even though I would have loved earlier. Oh but please not after!! I just know how long pregnancy is and I'm not exactly looking forward to that mess again! Ugh I just want my baby. NOW. :hissy:

Hey Amanda, I'm at the same point and feeling strange too. Like more than usual. Lol but I'm just glad to be back on track, with last month back down to a 30 day cycle.

Wish I could fast forward through these next few weeks.. I've got over a week for O and 3 weeks for testing.. I'm really gonna have a broken heart if it doesn't happen this time. If I get pregnant this cycle I will have the exact same due date, April 30th. And I guess that would be okay with me, even though I would have loved earlier. Oh but please not after!! I just know how long pregnancy is and I'm not exactly looking forward to that mess again! Ugh I just want my baby. NOW. :hissy:

I don't know much about the hormonal shifts early in your cycle, but i'm guessing that is what is attributing to this. yucko. I hope you feel better!!! Crossing my fingers and toes that you get your bfp this cycle! I'm getting more and more relaxed with this TTC crap as time goes on. So over it!

I'm with you girls, all of this waiting sucks... it just sucks... I wish I was closer to having something happen. I am so sick of this f***** cycle. I just want AF to come so I can get this show on the road. I know I am taking provera so I have taken a step in the right direction but I still have 5 more days of that to go. I hate all of this waiting! Argh! :growlmad:

morgan, i'm right with you. today is cd5. i'm thinking about 10 days til i O. cant get here fast enough!

nichole, i'm so sorry, i totally understand, i have definitely had that long of a cycle before. it blows. really. but soon, i promise, something will happen and you get to join us in the crazy "waiting for ovulation" game!

Gosh im sorry everyone is on the feeling low pathway......jeeezzzz...lets not do this girls....im feeling sad for all of us....:cry: all of your beautiful women deserve to have the babies tht u want...sending positive thoughts out there and lots and lots of baby dust for all of us....will keep all of you in my prayers today...:hugs::hugs:

Day 5 today

oooh hopefully AF shows up soon!

I just printed out the application for a marriage license! OH and I decided to go ahead and get married. More for benefits purposes (his benefits changed at work, so we're going to put him on mine) but still, yay. :)

AF is here :happydance::happydance: thank the good lord
Yay! Now O needs to come quick!

AF is here :happydance::happydance: thank the good lord

Yay! I've never been jealous over someone getting their period lol. Hopefully this is me soon :)
Hope so too! I know how crazy you must be going right now. I'm on day 42 now and not knowing what's going on is killing me!

Day 5 today

oooh hopefully AF shows up soon!

I just printed out the application for a marriage license! OH and I decided to go ahead and get married. More for benefits purposes (his benefits changed at work, so we're going to put him on mine) but still, yay. :)
Yay! Yay! Yay! Congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->