Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Blah! i want to join in on the convo but we got soooo much new glass in at work and i'm by myself and have to rearrange EVERYTHING to fit it in!!!!

All of your rings are beautiful.

Amanda- congratulations!!!!!! Woot woot married woman!!!! ;)

Sorry to whoever AF showed on.. I can't remember who but am making this a quick post and getting back to work, but this next month will be our months!!!!

Amanda and Ashlee- get betas! I want to hear positive results!!!!!!

Nikki- yaaaay for finding out the sex!! What do you feel it is?! I say girl! :p

DH goes in for an MRI on his spine on Wednesday. FX. They think he has tuberculosis in his spine.
Hope his MRI goes well and hep with some answers. I have my apt for the 6th in in the morning so we'll see what happens. If my temps are still up by Thursday I'll test again.

My boobs just started to hurt. Especially the left one on the side and around my armpit

both u girls need to get betas done...Ashlee even tho ur app is on 6th can u not get blood work done earlier???

Loving all of your rings girls....In indian weddings we dont have the traditionals wings but i got my solitaire on my first anniversary...and i looooove it....will post a pic soon :)

Julie all the best for this mth...we both r on exactly the same cycle this mth round :thumbup:

Cassidy...hope the mri goes well and both of u get some answers and some peace of mind :hugs:

Amanda...in feb i had got wat i thought was a period and i got my bfp on cd9....so i totally think anything is a possibility....

BTW who is starting the august thread???? it already the end of the mth and we dont have any names for the new thread...common creative gals...give us sth :)

can't we just stay here for the august thread? why not just rename it?

also, what the hell you chatty girls, someone catch me up!

Sue i dont mind just renaming the thread...what do u girls think???

both u girls need to get betas done...Ashlee even tho ur app is on 6th can u not get blood work done earlier???

Loving all of your rings girls....In indian weddings we dont have the traditionals wings but i got my solitaire on my first anniversary...and i looooove it....will post a pic soon :)

Julie all the best for this mth...we both r on exactly the same cycle this mth round :thumbup:

Cassidy...hope the mri goes well and both of u get some answers and some peace of mind :hugs:

Amanda...in feb i had got wat i thought was a period and i got my bfp on cd9....so i totally think anything is a possibility....

BTW who is starting the august thread???? it already the end of the mth and we dont have any names for the new thread...common creative gals...give us sth :)
I tried to request just getting my blood drawn but they weren't going for it :/ but if I am in fact preggo, I'm hoping that they'd give me an ultrasound on my apt day cuz I'd be 7 weeks that day lol

I like starting a new thread just because it makes it easier for me to go back and find things if I need to

I tried to request just getting my blood drawn but they weren't going for it :/ but if I am in fact preggo, I'm hoping that they'd give me an ultrasound on my apt day cuz I'd be 7 weeks that day lol

wat abt if u call n say u got a positive hpt...then will they order blood work :winkwink:

wat abt if u call n say u got a positive hpt...then will they order blood work :winkwink:

Don't think so :/ I tried the other day and said that I had gotten a faint positive then BFNs and wanted a blood test to confirm but she said to wait a week. Thought about possibly going to the ER and complaining of stomach pain and saying I was late for my period so they'd give me a blood test lol but i'm not that desperate yet

Do it! Go get an ultrasound at the ER ash I wanna know nowwwww and see that little bean snuggled in there nice and tight! lol

Oh no no no! Y'all know I am an ER nurse!! That is my BIGGEST pet peeve. Drives me nuts. Don't do that.

Julie - I'm sorry AF came but happy you had a longer lp.

Sonia - sorry you were having such a rough day but soooo glad AF came. What days are you taking clomid?

AFM, broke down and looked at FF and saw I'm 8 dpo. Not to shabby. No desire to test. Haven't temped either. Tbh I don't even know where it is lol. We haven't even started unpacking upstairs. Just grabbed the essentials to shower. Ugh we still have soooo much to do. I'll post some pics later of what we've done. Since everyone posted ring pics, here's mine...image.jpg DH has a tungsten ring too.

Hahahahaha sorry Rachel! I'm a bad influence :(

Your rings are gorgeous!

image.jpg

After...well at this point it was still in progress but you get the idea. We put the floors down throughout the entire first floor. It looks so much better! I'll post more before/after pics once its all put together

Wow Rachel!! Looks amazing!! That's a whole lot of progress in such a small amount of time, you've been busy!! :) New stuff is so exciting, happy for you!!

Rachel-Love the rings dh are tungsten too! Love all the work you have been doing it looks spectacular!
AFM-I am in a better mood, had cinnamon bread for dinner!

Rachel the room looks amazing!

DH's ring is also tungsten. He's said his ring has saved his finger on more then one occasion. He does maintenance and warehouse work for a living so I guess he has things slam on his hand a lot.

Going for blood in the am for a beta. Feeling awful today, but i bet its just cause im tired.

OH would get sooo mad at me if i went to the ER for a blood draw, he hates having to tell people that they're preggers, haha.

Rachel, love the before and after! The floors look amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->