Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Julie, My center stone is actually a round cut but its in a cushion halo which is why liked it. It still gives the illusion that its close to a square lol. I figured it was the next best thing to the princess cut. And I knew that I wanted rose gold, I just love it. Really like yours and DW's rings.

Looks like there's a lot of us with estranged dads on here. My parents divorced when I was young, My dad remarried with the woman he cheated on my mom with and had 4 more kids in addition to my half brother who is 5 months older than my sister. He's lived 30 minutes away from us our entire lives and rarely came to see us. After I moved out of my mom's I tried to have a relationship with him a few times but he always ended up disappointing. In January he told off my sister for something so I basically called him out on everything he's ever done and he called me a disrespectful f***ing bitch so to say the least we're pretty much dead to each other. He wasn't invited to my wedding, and my mom walked me down the aisle.

Way to go, Cassidy!!

Julie-I think they're negative now, like much lighter even with dark pee so we will DTD tonight and see what my temp does. I still have fertile cm and I'm very weary of my body gearing up to O and failing like I has in the past so we will try to DTD as much as possible until I see a solid temp shift. Good news is when I have those really long cycles I usually spot in the middle. My preggo cycle started spotting on cd17, last month was Cd13. Today is cd16 so I'm just trying to sit tight and see what happens...hoping for a nice behaved cycle!!

Good for you Cassidy!!
Ashlee-I am sorry about your dad but I am glad your mom walked you down the aisle. That is so sweet!
I love all the rings they are all gorgeous!
AFM-All I can say is wow I am a grump today! My dog woke me up barking-because the neighbors didn't put theirs away and it was going crazy! Then the BFN and the final straw was a big round bale was sitting on my show box. All I want is so Peanut butter cups!

I'm super nauseous, my boobs are huge and tingly, and I am having weird cramps/dull pressure in my abdomen. So strange. I think its all in my head. I'm on CD 8, so there's no way that I am preggo.

You could always test just to be sure...

Just picked up my clomid, ready to get this cycle going! Gonna go get sushi and crack open that bottle of wine we just bought! Then I'm dedicated to being healthier this month. I've really been slacking. I had all this stuff I was going to do this summer (like unpacking boxes from moving over a year ago :blush: ) and I was going to lose weight, but I haven't done any of it! So this week I am getting my ass out of bed and getting back on track with everything!

Just picked up my clomid, ready to get this cycle going! Gonna go get sushi and crack open that bottle of wine we just bought! Then I'm dedicated to being healthier this month. I've really been slacking. I had all this stuff I was going to do this summer (like unpacking boxes from moving over a year ago :blush: ) and I was going to lose weight, but I haven't done any of it! So this week I am getting my ass out of bed and getting back on track with everything!

I am going to have a beta done on my way home, I think. I called my dr when I got my period and let him know, so they didn't give me the beta results.

Sushi and wine sounds ahmmaazing :)

Amanda- Congrats, on getting married, so exciting! Sorry I must have missed the post earlier today!

I would have to know the results! I hate it when my doc's office calls with my prog results and just says "she said it looks like you O'd" and that's it. Uh, no, I want to know numbers! lol I probably missed it bc I was on vaca and didn't have time to catch up, but what was AF like? Was it normal?

I think I am going to have some wine if I don't get a BFP this cycle, it has just been way to long without!

Amanda- Congrats, on getting married, so exciting! Sorry I must have missed the post earlier today!

I would have to know the results! I hate it when my doc's office calls with my prog results and just says "she said it looks like you O'd" and that's it. Uh, no, I want to know numbers! lol I probably missed it bc I was on vaca and didn't have time to catch up, but what was AF like? Was it normal?

Me too, I was so over it this month that I didn't really think about it. Now, I'm pretty curious!

I want to know if I'm preggo or not cuz I want some sushi and wine too :(

I want to know if I'm preggo or not cuz I want some sushi and wine too :(

I hope you get answers soon! I don't know about the sushi part. Something about sushi in Wisconsin, its not the same as California or Flordia :haha:

Amanda-If you get a beta now, you should ask about it when they call with the results. I'm curious...

Ashlee-I knew AF was gonna show, so I was just waiting so I could open that bottle! lol Hopefully you are preggo and you won't be allowed to have any for about 9 months!

Amanda-If you get a beta now, you should ask about it when they call with the results. I'm curious...

Ashlee-I knew AF was gonna show, so I was just waiting so I could open that bottle! lol Hopefully you are preggo and you won't be allowed to have any for about 9 months!

I would like to know before Thursday when I go on a houseboat with my coworkers for the weekend lol. There tends to be an abundance of alcohol and I'd like to know if I can or cannot drink it. Also, would really enjoy it if AF didn't decide to make her appearance while I'm on the houseboat.

Day 5 today

I just printed out the application for a marriage license! OH and I decided to go ahead and get married. More for benefits purposes (his benefits changed at work, so we're going to put him on mine) but still, yay. :)

Yay congrats!

When DH and I got engaged, we were pretty broke so he was only able to get me a $100 ring that was a size too big :haha: I still have it in my jewelry box. I just wear a plain gold band now. Hopefully someday DH surprises me with a nice, sparkly set :)

It's OH's mom's bday today and we are having a rack of lamb for dinner. Which sounds yummy, but MAN I want sushi and wine now!!!

Day 5 today

I just printed out the application for a marriage license! OH and I decided to go ahead and get married. More for benefits purposes (his benefits changed at work, so we're going to put him on mine) but still, yay. :)

Yay congrats!

When DH and I got engaged, we were pretty broke so he was only able to get me a $100 ring that was a size too big :haha: I still have it in my jewelry box. I just wear a plain gold band now. Hopefully someday DH surprises me with a nice, sparkly set :)

Blah! i want to join in on the convo but we got soooo much new glass in at work and i'm by myself and have to rearrange EVERYTHING to fit it in!!!!

All of your rings are beautiful.

Amanda- congratulations!!!!!! Woot woot married woman!!!! ;)

Sorry to whoever AF showed on.. I can't remember who but am making this a quick post and getting back to work, but this next month will be our months!!!!

Amanda and Ashlee- get betas! I want to hear positive results!!!!!!

Nikki- yaaaay for finding out the sex!! What do you feel it is?! I say girl! :p

DH goes in for an MRI on his spine on Wednesday. FX. They think he has tuberculosis in his spine.

Blah! i want to join in on the convo but we got soooo much new glass in at work and i'm by myself and have to rearrange EVERYTHING to fit it in!!!!

All of your rings are beautiful.

Amanda- congratulations!!!!!! Woot woot married woman!!!! ;)

Sorry to whoever AF showed on.. I can't remember who but am making this a quick post and getting back to work, but this next month will be our months!!!!

Amanda and Ashlee- get betas! I want to hear positive results!!!!!!

Nikki- yaaaay for finding out the sex!! What do you feel it is?! I say girl! :p

DH goes in for an MRI on his spine on Wednesday. FX. They think he has tuberculosis in his spine.

I hope they figure it out so he can get to feeling better and baby making!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->