Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Cd17, no O. Had almost positive OPKs and now they're way negative. FML, I hate my fuckin body. I'm so tired of this shit.

I'm sorry Kara.. I wish there were something to say to make it better but I really just hope that you get a normal cycle to work with this month!!

Rachel- I told everyone after Jaxon passed that I had decided that I'd go to school for nursing FOR SURE. And now here we are, I'm the only one working, and I have things I need to do in order to feed my family so school has been put on hold. But anyways lol, I just wanted to know if you could tell me ANYTHING about nursing. I have always wanted to be in the medical field, having shadowed a close girlfriend at Children's Hospital for years. After Jaxon, I just felt like being a NICU nurse was what I was meant to do. I felt like those nurses gave Jaxon something I couldn't give him, and that was amazing. And I have a lot of brains that don't need to go to waste!! Sooo if you could tell me anything about school.. How many years it would take me to become an RN (I want to work at the Level 1 Trauma hospital, where Jaxon was born).. What I can do now to start to prepare.. What schools.. Etc. I'm looking into Ohio State, and was already accepted out of high school so I'm sure I should be good there.

Lol AFM- FINALLY GOT TO DTD LASTNIGHT!!! Haha it was like midnight and he carried me to bed and asked if he could, please!, since he waited so patiently all week. Awh I thought it was so cute and reluctantly let him babymake while I half slept... hehe ;)

Going for blood in the am for a beta. Feeling awful today, but i bet its just cause im tired.

OH would get sooo mad at me if i went to the ER for a blood draw, he hates having to tell people that they're preggers, haha.

Rachel, love the before and after! The floors look amazing!!

good luck with the beta hun! hope it comes back positive!

Cd17, no O. Had almost positive OPKs and now they're way negative. FML, I hate my fuckin body. I'm so tired of this shit.

Hey hun, speaking from experience. the one time i did opks, they would start to get darker, and then be snow white the next day!!!! the day before i got my positive (which was darker than the control line) it was WHITE. I was so depressed, it was like cd 20 and i thought there was something wrong with me. i was planning to go to a dr and everything. then i think it was cd 21 i got my beautiful positive line, we bd'd for 3 days in a row, and i got my bfp at 12dpo. So, the negative means nothing. just wait for that positive line!

Thank you, Mommy+Morgan. Just feeling really down and over it this morning but I'm better now. DH was SO sweet when I was crying my eyes out this morning. I know it's too soon to really freak bc with a 12 day LP I could theoretically stil have a pretty "normal" cycle length. Just tired of holding my pee and withholding fluids, checking cm, my vajay feels like it's going to fall off from too much BD. gah!! Like DH said this morning, just gotta keep trucking alone and keep with it.

How long after your positive opk do you O? If I had a positive Sunday then maybe I just didn't O yet? I thought I read 12 hours but maybe I take longer? Or maybe it was a faker. Ugh, thinking about getting some pressed on the way home. Still a lot of watery cm but bd last night was a little uncomfortable.

We have an appt with a RE next Monday which I wa hoping I could cancel but may just need to go for a consult if I don't O by then. Trying to stay busy and keep positive!

Hey ladies! So I'm back again, still confused! Took the trigger shot on Friday cd16. As of today cd20 still haven't had a temp rise :( Im wondering if in fact I did ovulate, but the shot is affecting my bbt chart. Anyone know anything about this? This my first time doing the shot and I moved Saturday so I have to find another doctor. Also, I started Fertilaid and Fertility Tea this am. HELP PLEASE! If anyone has any insight, because this chart has me stressed out.

disney, i love preseed. i use it regularly, not just during ov. because sometimes, he just needs a little extra help.... heheh.

This is my chart :cry:
Do you make sure to temp at the same time every day after 4 hours of sleep? What is exactly the trigger shot?

I'm so sorry hun, I know how you feel :hugs: Maybe you just missed your surge? I read it can come and go with in an hour. I know I haven't gotten a +opk but still got mhy temp rise and such on my chart.

NDTaber9211...Yes I test the same time every morning. Trigger shot is Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe contains recombinant human choriogonadotropin alfa (hCG), an injectable hormone. This is the hormone that causes your eggs to finish maturing and be released. You may be given Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe to complete this final stage of your cycle.

So temp is 98.85 which is lower than yesterday but still pretty level with temps from the last week. Cervix is still high as well. Boobs still sore and gassy this morning, a little nauseous. Had an extremely vivid dream last night in which I got the darkest BFP within like seconds of the dye going across the hpt. Stupid BFP dreams are torture. Definitely not taking an hpt until Thursday though.

NDTaber9211...Just moved from West Coast to East Coast on Saturday so as of now I don't have a doctor, have to find another. Last mnth I took clomid as well and ovulated. This cycle was clomid and the trigger, so I don't know whats going on 97% of women do ovulate with the trigger, so I'm praying the trigger is the cause of my crazy chart. I've heard sometimes it does mess up your chart, was just trying to see if anyone here experienced it

Nichole, a beta is a quantitative blood hcg, it gives you the amount of hcg in your blood, versus a yes or no (qualitative). Any sign of AF?

Disney, so sorry :hugs: we've all been there and know that frustration all too well. I really hope you O'd and simply didn't catch it on a test.

Ash, Given how late AF is, i really think you're preggo! Can't wait to see your tests!

Yay for Bd'ing, Morgan!

AFM, I am EXHAUSTED. Like holy cow can barely hold my eyes open. I was SO nauseous last night it was terrible, I couldn't sleep! I had a blood draw this am, we will see what the results say. I'm pretty sure its negative and I'm just fighting off a cold. The weird thing is that I have a "full" sensation in my abdomen/uterus.

Cassidy- I think its a girl... but well see on Friday!

LOVE seeing those rings! SOOOO pretty!

Julie- thanks for the support!

Ashlee- I hope you get answers soon.

Attached is my ring, that currently DOESN'T fit my fat preggo fingers.

As for the car.... it totally doesn't work right now ... as soon as we get it running we are headed to a dealership to sell it for whatever we can get for it! I talked directly with the tech that worked on my car (while managers weren't around) and it sounded like he never ever even was told what was really wrong with the car and he never would have come to the conclusion that the service manager told us unless he ran more tests on it....

Attachments

• ry%3D480.jpg
    ry%3D480.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
Soooo....As I sit here looking at my chart and thinking about it, I had to recalculate. I was still taking my temp at the same time, but the time here is 3hrs ahead of where I was so in reality I was really taking it at 2am, so I did my calculations and now I realize I did in fact o....This stupid time difference.

Ms. Bee, Im so glad you O'd but ugh for the time difference! that is a pain!

Nikki, I'm feeling boy, cant wait to see what the gender scan says!! So sorry about the car. grr. Love your ring, too.

RobertRedford thanks! Yes the time difference really is a pain. I was sitting looking at my chart and when NDTaber9211 asked was I taking it at the same times I had to realize that Im on a different time zone so after I recalculated it finally made sense. I even had the ovulation pains so I was bummed. So today I'm 4dpo! Pray it works this cycle. Started my fertilaid and tea this am.

I'm glad you figured out what was going on MsBee! How did the move go?

Amanda- been having AF like cramps all morning so fingers crossed!

NDTaber9211...Move was ok! Just looking around for a place and waiting on our things to be delivered which won't be until around the 12th of August

yay Nichole.

I have been a total emotional wreck today, I feel like I am on the verge of tears! Poor OH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->