First BFP :)

Shedevil18

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We finally got our BFP yesterday March 16 2016! We have been TTC since December 2013 and finally got our sticky bean.

According to a pregnancy app my due date is November 23rd 2016. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon to start the good ol testing and what not.

We are beyond excited to be finally be going on this journey :)

Huge congratulations!

I got my BFP this morning (March 17th) after a MC in November.

I'm VERY nervous and still in shock!

Congrats! We should totally be buddies, it's my first as well and I have my due date calculated for Nov. 22! :D

We have the same due date! :D I got my BFP 2 days ago and have a drs appointment on Monday to get going on everything. Here are to our sticky beans and fingers crossed for smooth pregnancies!

Would love to be pregnancy buddies with you xstitcher87 and ser523 :)

Congrats mama!! I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months :).

Congratulations!!!! :) Wishing you happy and healthy 9 months!

This is my first one too! I'm 13dpo and got my first BFP(s!!!!) two days ago.

Congrats! What amazing news! I am due November 24th so super close! :happydance:

I have been to the doctor and my HCG level at 4+6 was 1172 which my doctor said was really good. I blurted it out to my mum and we told my in laws after that! I obviously was a bit excited. My sister had her baby over the weekend and I told her as well, she knew we were trying and wanted to know if her son would have any cousins this year and I couldn't help myself! my nephew is super super gorgeous.

We aren't having a scan until 11+6!! Because my doctor says my levels are good and I am sure of my dates, she doesn't see a need to do a scan earlier. I am so impatient for it to be 9th of May already. I am feeling pretty good at the moment, just get tired really easily, boobs are super sore and I have random cramps every now and then.

Got my blood work results back from last monday (4 + 5) and my HCG was 604. Doctor was happy with that. Have to go back for more blood work this week.

We told our parents this weekend, they were totally shocked lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->