first cycle actively trying (June 2015)

Unfortunately AF came by today for a visit. Feel so disappointed 😔😔
Oh no! Im so sorry to hear that. I would have a nice soak in the tub with a glass of wine! Hang in there!

Hey everyone. I just found this site yesterday. My husband and I finally are on the same page as far as trying is concerned. Its been 3 years since my last loss and finances have been in thr way. Oddly enough we make less money than ever but are tired of waiting! I think I O'd on Sunday if not a few days before. The wait is horrible!
Hi there! We are definitely watching are pennies now more than ever. But I think there probably will never be a time that's 100% perfect to have a child so it's nice that your DH is on board and y'all are going for it!

Oh yeah I definitely understand....and if your heart's not in it to boot? Forget it!!

Ok so today after dealing w tire rotation and running errands I accomplished the following: 4 loads of laundry....stripped master and guest beds....finished dishes..cut up watrmelon and pineapple...picked up house...tidied kitchen....took out trash....vacuumed whole house (2300 sf!)...wiped down stove and counters....mopped...cleaned both bathrooms...did cat boxes....made master bed. I'm waiting on the guest sheets to dry but I'm running out of steam! It sure did make the day fly by, though!!

Holy cow! Your DH better do whatever you want tonight to say thank you! Lol!

DH was shocked by how much I got done today lol. Said I definitely"earned" whatever I want this weekend.... Sooooo for me that means I want :sex:! Hehe.
I'm up to 6 loads of laundry (washed towels, rugs amd comforters separately...i wasnt that behind!) and the last thing to do is stick the comforter on the guest bed and cook DH's egg meal when he gets home from the gym. I make sure to put a lot of spinach in them! ;)

Oh! And I got "yes baby" in the mail today so I'll be using that tonight too!

Busy weekend ahead but will try to check in! When do y'all plan to test?

No :sex: for me :( DH's hip was acting up. (He had vascular necrosis in it when he was younger so it's not shaped right and gets very sore). Hopefully he will feel better tonight/ throughout the day . :blush: hehe. I plan to test around the 25th. Trying to wait it out as long as possible. I hate getting :bfn: just because I tested too early.

Are you in your fertile window, gina? Good luck with BD tonight! I've been consistent with Bd'ing every other day so far this cycle, so really hoping it takes! This is hard work lol! DH and I have been together for about six years and married for three, and I don't think we have BD'd this much since the first few months of marriage lol. TMI probably! Good luck to all you ladies, especially on your tww! I know this month's wait is going to be awful for me.

So last night DH was in a foul mood over something that happened at work and injuring his quad at the gym....soooo that meant no :sex: for me. He came to bed later than usual and actually said, "I'm sorry...but please dont pressure me ok?" - i think i should probably take it down a level on the BD enthusiasm. Lol :coffee::shrug:

Anyway it doesn't really matter though because according to my temps I O'd when i thought I did and am 3 dpo anyway! Sorry for the screen shot, I'm on my phone lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-11-10-32-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-11-10-32-19.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 7
I was in my fertile window. Pretty sure I O'd yesterday. I don't temp so it's hard to know for sure. We BD'd Thursday night so if I O'd Friday then hopefully we succeeded. We tried this morning but DH was putting too much pressure on himself again. I'm glad my guy is not the only one that feels the pressure. Lol.
From your chart it Def looks like you don't need to worry about it! On to the TWW! :)

FX for everyone!!

Tww is hard! Driving me crazy. I'm trying so hard not to obsess

Good evening, girls!
I hope you all had a great day!
I didn't do a whole lot of anything today....slept in, spent time with hubby <3, did the dishes :dishes: and ran errands. When I went to check out at the grocery store, two things happened, 1) The cashier was questioning all my purchases which was annoying :ignore: "are you going to make something with all that cream?" (I got 2 quarts of organic half and half and 1 quart of organic heavy whipping cream) - what can I say, I drink a lot of coffee and like both! :shrug: and 2) The girl bagging my groceries asked me, "how far along are you?" :dohh: :help: :saywhat: I wasn't sure what to say, so I said, "uh, I'm not pregnant" and she was all :blush: and said she was so sorry and walked away. This can be taken 1 of 2 ways. 1) She has a strong intuition and can tell that I'm :bfp: - OR - more likely, 2) I need to do better on my dieting endeavors. :nope:

I'm not sure which way to take it - maybe both? LOL

Tonight we had a charity BINGO event that I was one of the sponsors for - had a great time (didn't win anything, spent $40 :haha:) but met some great people! It was for a dog rescue so that's awesome. :dog: :wave:

Hubby was supposed to go but he wasn't feeling it - still down in the dumps. Hope he isn't getting sick! When I got home at 9:45 he was sound asleep! :sleep: Poor guy!

What are everyone's approximate test dates? TWW is hard - but at least on weekends, I am busy enough that I don't really think about it!

Hello ladies!

This is my very first cycle actively TTC. Am 33 and my soon to be husband just turned 30 yesterday. We have been together 4 years now. I had a misscarriage in April, we were not TTC but it was devastating for us and made us realized how much we will like to be parents! So now in the middle of planning the wedding in October(everything is almost done anyway) we started TTC and are very excited about it. Am in CD 8....will be an exciting week!!!

That's funny, ttcd!! I would definitely take it as a good sign. Don't underestimate intuition! I'm still in my fertile window so trying to still BD every other day. AF should arrive on the 26th, so really hoping she stays away and I can test around that time.

Hey ladies, feeling really sick today. Went out to a huge firework show last night near my house and think i caught something. Wanted to BD one more time to be safe but not sure if I'll be up for it. Hopefully I O'd when I thought I did and it will stick.

I think my first possible test date is this Friday although AF won't be missed until Sunday. My DH thinks i should wait until my AF is like a week late...uh, no! I just can't!

I don't know why, but I already feel out for this month, even though I'm still in my fertile window. Maybe it's all the babies I'm seeing on FB. Trying to stay positive but it's been especially hard today.

Hey ladies, feeling really sick today. Went out to a huge firework show last night near my house and think i caught something. Wanted to BD one more time to be safe but not sure if I'll be up for it. Hopefully I O'd when I thought I did and it will stick.
Oh man gina! I am sorry to hear you're sick! That's no bueno. :wacko: Hopefully you will feel better soon! I think you have a good chance of :bfp:! Hang in there!

I think my first possible test date is this Friday although AF won't be missed until Sunday. My DH thinks i should wait until my AF is like a week late...uh, no! I just can't!
DH is crazy if he thinks that's gonna happen! :nope: LOL - men! They have SO much willpower, it kills me! :dohh: FX for you!!! :happydance::happydance:

I don't know why, but I already feel out for this month, even though I'm still in my fertile window. Maybe it's all the babies I'm seeing on FB. Trying to stay positive but it's been especially hard today.
That's funny, ttcd!! I would definitely take it as a good sign. Don't underestimate intuition! I'm still in my fertile window so trying to still BD every other day. AF should arrive on the 26th, so really hoping she stays away and I can test around that time.

Oh mini! I'm sorry you're feeling blue - I kind of vacillate back and forth between being :cloud9: and :cry: lol! Are we cycle twins? I O'd on the 15th according to OPK's and FF - my AF is due the 26th too!

EDIT: I take that back, AF is due the 25th.

Can we talk 'symptoms' today?

I TOLD MYSELF I WASN'T GOING TO DO THIS.....but~! I'm 'feeling' all the feels!! My nips are super sensitive/sore and I'm still kind of feeling 'heavy' or 'full' in my lower abdomen - I'm not sure if it's the clomid talking or if there's something to it but it's driving me insane with anticipation! Oh and it doesn't help that my temp has shot up to in the 98*'s! I am NEVER that high, but of course, I also am taking the Progessence Plus essential oil which is supposed to act like progesterone! All of my 'symptoms' can be explained away - but - I am still so curious! Ha!

I am trying to keep busy but it's a lazy Sunday around here and with all my cleaning and prepping on Friday, I have NOTHING to do! LOL - ridiculous! DH got a new video card so he isn't interested in going to a movie or, well, being a normal human being today...he's busy playing his video game! I am going to try to talk him into dinner somewhere - and maybe even being ok with me going on a mini roadtrip next Th/Fri?!! We shall see!

You're asking a POAS addict so.....YES! ;)

Lol! We only have one car and thats my husbands day off...not sure if I can convince him to get a test for me...maybe ill wait for Friday

We are cycle twins, ttcd! That's funny. Yes usually I stay pretty positive, but yesterday was definitely an off day for me. It's all good though - I'm going to make sure we keep BD'ing every other day for at least through this week. I ran out of ov tests on Friday so I didn't track this weekend so who knows lol Your symptoms sound very promising! Are you feeling anything different today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->