First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

I'm going to get some Internet ones next month :D I don't know if I want to!!
I would test today, but it's been such a shitty month financially - work have messed up my pay and it's not gonna be rectified until next month, and my friends owes us £100 that she says she can't afford, but she can afford to spend nearly £40 on takeaway and she goes out drinking like 3 times a week :/
Plus, it's snowing so bad that I don't think I'd make it into town!!

Ok, I'll let you off, just because I'm only up the road from Derby and the snow is realllllly bad here. Also have so called friends like yours :growlmad:

But you better get on here as soon as you find out :flower:

I just told her we need it as she knows that we're skint this month & she said yeah no probs, but hasn't moved off the sofa to get it or anything! She did comment on my growing boobies though...I want to leave it as long as I can before I test, longer I leave it, the less I'm gonna think that I tested too early! X

Omg the cheek of her! Sorry but I would of kick her ass of the sofa.

Good comment on your boobies though :laugh2: (how fickle are we) I understand your wanting to wait as long as possible. I do think things are looking good for you this month.

Fingers crossed and good luck x

Tell me about it!! I had to go into another room and calm down before I went ballistic at her! She reckons she's getting it today 'if the weather isn't too bad'!
I'm so weak, I'm tempted to ask her to pick me a test or 12 up from town when she goes!!
I know, they've definitely sprouted somewhat over the last couple of weeks, normally they're like fairly small but I'm bursting outta my bras! And they hurt so much I'm in a sports bra most of the time too!
I rang my Dad to tell him I'm being sent for a scan so the doctors can try to work out where all this abdo pain is coming froma no his first words were "You aren't pregnant are you?!" It's gonna be a shock when I actually am hahah!! I'm not looking forward to telling him tbh, him and his wife want a baby but they can't because he had the snip when he was married to my mum, so my step mum is really gutted, and I know she'll be upset when I announce I'm pregnant....but I suppose I can't not go on with my I've for fear of upsetting them?

Hi hon, hope your mate comes up with the money today and gets you a test. How many days late are you now? It's definitely a good sign regarding your boobies as yes they get heavy and swell around AF but not that much you grow out of your bras.

I wouldn't worry about your dad and his wife, he could always get a reversal. Anyway it's totally different your going to give him a grandchild, and I'm sure he will be over the moon.

Anyhoo, I think you are doing a brilliant job, my AF is due on the 30th and this wait is killing me (only done 4 days so far) :laugh2: as I feel that this is our first proper ttc, I need to know now :laugh2:

I'm 3 days late now, but I did fail & tested. I swear I got a line last night but BFN this morning aaaghh!
Don't test yet! Must be strong!

Hi ladies, New to the thread. I was due for my last shot on Dec. 5th. didnt go get it because we decided to try for our #2 and my #3. I spotted for a couple days after being off for 2 weeks. I thought that may have been AF since I hadnt had one in so long...was due for AF yesterday and she was a no show. I have been feeling SUPER preggers, but I am pretty sure that is just my hormones coming down off Depo...EVIL drug!!! Hoping Im not expecting too much too soon. My mother actually got preg while on Depo, so I figured that I wouldnt have much of an issue...wrong....:nope:

Hi ladies, New to the thread. I was due for my last shot on Dec. 5th. didnt go get it because we decided to try for our #2 and my #3. I spotted for a couple days after being off for 2 weeks. I thought that may have been AF since I hadnt had one in so long...was due for AF yesterday and she was a no show. I have been feeling SUPER preggers, but I am pretty sure that is just my hormones coming down off Depo...EVIL drug!!! Hoping Im not expecting too much too soon. My mother actually got preg while on Depo, so I figured that I wouldnt have much of an issue...wrong....:nope:

Welcome! I felt exactly the same - apparently moving off Depo can cause our body to show pregnancy symptoms...something to do with estrogen I think! I was convinced I was pregnant, proper messes with your head :(

I know I am so tired of my bb's being so sore that it sucks to wear anything. Last night hubby asked if I was preggers yet. I told him I didn't think so and he lifted my shirt to expose my belly and said "Hello?" and I'm pretty sure he was expecting a response from inside my abdomen...lol Good to know that I'm not alone in my struggles and frustrations tho. Good luck and Baby Dust to you all :)

Hi Krys89Davis, hello and welcome to our little ex depo madhouse :flower:

Morning Amy89, sorry to about the bfn, why don't you go to doc's for a blood test?

I've been having a think and even though we dtd at the right time, I am getting signs of that I ovulated. Since ov I've dried up which I know is normal but reading pg symptoms they alway say how wet they felt and I feel drier than normal. Also boobies have felt fuller and tender for pass couple of days but now returning to normal to. Anyhoo I've got a week till AF so I'm not out just not feeling positive.

Love to all xx

Oh yes to add to the above...... Extremely irritable, it's been getting slowly worst over the last couple of days to today and everything is p*ssing me off. :laugh2:

Oh chick that doesn't sound too promising =( But on the bright side, Oing is a definite good sign!! However, you're still in until AF shows!!
Krys, my OH does that!! Occasionally pokes my tummy and goes "Are you in there yet?"
AFM - another :bfn: today, I suppose I'm not out yet but it's not looking good, even my boobs have stopped hurting so much...maybe AF is coming afterall!! I have been very sicky today, and getting a few cramps, so I guess its just a waiting game now. Pretty gutted but even after I thought I saw a very faint line I just dismissed it, I think I'm a tad pessimistic!!
How is everyone, anyone up to anything non TTC related?

I can't believe I'm on my second cycle already! I'm in waiting to Ov limbo. Nothing non-ttc going on with me.

What are we like, we have got to stop pushing ourselves and enjoy ttc..... Bloody depo has done it again, wound us up like little springs. :-(

On the non TTC front, OH & me have been thinking about holidays. Because of our line of work January is really the only time to go away. So for next year instead of a Christmas overspend, buying each other expense presents we thought we would spend the same and have a week away in the Caribbean or Cuba???? But of course it all came back to what if!!!! Arrrgh lol

You have to go to Cuba!! I went a few years back, and I can safely say it was the most beautiful place I've ever been. The Kayo Koko resort is just stunning <3 Only a 9 hour flight from here too =)
What do you guys do?

Was supposedly due for AF on the 20th according to the pink pad app. She's still a no show. Chucking that up to depo screwing with my hormones and that what I had 2 weeks after coming off depo wasn't actually AF. Feeling really depressed right now.

Oh and to add to the above post...my aunt and uncle whom I haven't seen in 3 years asked me if I was preggers yesterday...weird.

Aw chick, sorry to hear AF is messing you around :( at least if you've had a bleed then something's happening...getting back to normal albeit slowly? How are you feeling today?
I took my last cheapie test this morning with fmu and I've never seen such a stark white bit of paper in my life :'( Trying not to let it get to me too much though!

I'm so glad to have you ladies for times like this...
I'm sitting at my desk and feel a wet sensation. I go check to see if its Af.
Nothing :( I haven't had AF yet. However, I have a perfectly round, opaque circle on my liner and I'm having a few cramps. Is is possible that I'm ovulating?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->