First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

Ooh hopefully!! You got any OPKs???

I have started light bleeding today. Probably AF creeping up on me. Only a teeny bit when I wipe, nothing there on the liner. Hmf!!

I haven't been testing OPK. I didn't see the point because AF wasn't here. this is ALL SO CONFUSING!!!!!

I have started light bleeding today. Probably AF creeping up on me. Only a teeny bit when I wipe, nothing there on the liner. Hmf!!

UGH :growlmad: I hate when AF just takes her time, sneaking around :trouble: Just come on already so we can move on!

I completely understand the frustrations of waiting for AF. Its so horrible when you see the pinkish on the toilet tissue and then nothing on the liner. I had experienced that about a month ago. I thought I was starting. I had been due for my last "evil" shot on the 5th and I bled a dark brownish colored blood for a day then some normal spotting, then the pinkish on the tp..sorry if TMI. thanks for all of you support and baby dust or at least AF to get us all moving toward our BFPs....

UGH :growlmad: I hate when AF just takes her time, sneaking around :trouble: Just come on already so we can move on!

I just downloaded that book to my kindle, thinking about trying it...but I should prolly wait to see if Im even cycling, what do you think?

I completely understand the frustrations of waiting for AF. Its so horrible when you see the pinkish on the toilet tissue and then nothing on the liner. I had experienced that about a month ago. I thought I was starting. I had been due for my last "evil" shot on the 5th and I bled a dark brownish colored blood for a day then some normal spotting, then the pinkish on the tp..sorry if TMI. thanks for all of you support and baby dust or at least AF to get us all moving toward our BFPs....

That's exactly what happened to me the cycle before this one...day 1 brown spotting, day 2 red spotting, day 3 pink spotting. But I'm happy to say I got a regular AF this cycle. I was due for my last depo shot back in Nov, but I had only been on it for about 6 months.

I just downloaded that book to my kindle, thinking about trying it...but I should prolly wait to see if Im even cycling, what do you think?

Huh? What book? I'm lost :shrug:

oh sorry...lol the SMEP book...i guess i should make sure to put complete thoughts...:-\

Chick dont worry about TMI here!! I'm thinking of giving the SMEP a go, but I'm not sure OH would be able to keep up with all that BDing!!
In other news, I'm out. AF appeared today :(

ugh.. curse AF!!! I don't think I was ovulating :( CM because sticky :( Upside, we had fun practicing!

Amy89 & cutieq - full flow AF? or just spotting so far?

Semis to just be spotting at the minute, looks like it's getting darker though. I hope it's AF to be honest, just get this cycle over with!

I was just wondering, how long did it take yo guys to start having cycles again after Depo? I thought I had but now Im not so sure....Arg! so frustrating...Just wish it would happen in an obvious " AF is here" kind of way so I could be sure and start charting officially...

I was only on Depo for about 6 months. My last shot was due Nov 15th (obviously didn't get it). Here it is Jan and I just got my first full flow AF. December I had 3 days of spotting.

Thanks LillyTame. I was on and off Depo for about 2.5 years. I spotted for a couple days 2 weeks after my shot was due. I thought that was my first AF after the shot...if it was then I am 5 days late....if it wasnt then I have no bloody clue...lol I have been feeling VERY nauseous for the last few days and my bbs were crazy sore all last week, but nothing..not even a slight pinkish when I wipe....GRRR Oh and I am super crampy today...

Yea, you kinda have to be prepared to expect anything until you actually get a full flow. It may be wacky and irregular for a couple months. Hope it straightens out soon :thumbup:

I only had one shot & it ran out, so to speak, in October...still haven't had a proper AF yet. Hoping this is a proper one, seems to have come with full force now. And with the period pains I've had, I certainly hope it IS a proper AF!!

I only had one shot & it ran out, so to speak, in October...still haven't had a proper AF yet. Hoping this is a proper one, seems to have come with full force now. And with the period pains I've had, I certainly hope it IS a proper AF!!

Sorry to hear you got you AF, but on the bright side it's a proper AF and the start of ttc properly now. Get peeing on them opks :happydance:

I was just wondering, how long did it take yo guys to start having cycles again after Depo? I thought I had but now Im not so sure....Arg! so frustrating...Just wish it would happen in an obvious " AF is here" kind of way so I could be sure and start charting officially...

Hi hon, My last injection was in June, I've listed my cycles since stopping just to give you an idea what to expect. Also bear in mind the December AF was the first "proper" AF the others before was heavy spotting/very light AF. You will also see that I had a couple of 14 day cycles, hopefully I'm settling down to a 27 day cycle.

Last injection 06/06/12
12th week 29/08/12
1st Period 14/10/12
AF 29/10/2012
AF 25/11/2012
AF 08/12/2012
AF 04/01/2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads