First date

details!!!!!

Only kidding, glad you had a good time x

... Really well in a naked kind of way?? :haha:
Glad you had a good time! :)

You looked lovely glad you had a great night :)

Hahahaahh oh god why did I start this thread :rofl: I got everything I wanted out of the date thats all that needs to be said :haha: Thanks so much everyone, so good to just properly enjoy being single and meeting someone new without it feeling totally weird and uncomfortable!

Didn't know you weren't with your guy anymore Lou, hope you're ok x

Aw thanks - I'm honestly fine, nothing major happened we just both kind of realised that we work way better as good friends! Hope American life is treating you well :)

Well yeah actually he messaged me yesterday saying we should just watch a film together or something soon, he actually offered to come to Brighton but I am living with my mum at the mo while I wait to move into my house so it isn't the best setup :haha: I actually really don't want a serious boyfriend or anything at the mo but I kind of like the idea of having someone to see in London once or twice a month, pretty perfect!

Well yeah actually he messaged me yesterday saying we should just watch a film together or something soon, he actually offered to come to Brighton but I am living with my mum at the mo while I wait to move into my house so it isn't the best setup :haha: I actually really don't want a serious boyfriend or anything at the mo but I kind of like the idea of having someone to see in London once or twice a month, pretty perfect!

Aww. Great! Sounds just what you need!
Enjoy dating Hun :flower:
Xx

Don't pre plan what you'll talk about, just let it come naturally.

We talked about everything, topics of now (at the time the riots were going on), about the future, about our pasts, we had a few naughty innuendos to lighten the mood.

Your outfit choice is lovely too :) though I like the plaits. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->