• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Thanks ladies for all your positive thoughts.

Peachy we are ready to have them home we now have everything done except I want DH to change out an ugly curtain we have to a plain white shade so that the twins corner in our room looks nice. I think we have all we need except I need to make sure I have batteries for the swing and bouncy seat and the crib mobile.

J squared- so glad your surgery went well and that your RE is so positive about the next transfer it is definitely worth the wait. I wish all the best of luck and Christmas and New year is a great time to re start everything.

J - that is great news! Our timing will be very close

My dr's appt went well. She said my 3 eggs looks good and should be good going forward. We are doing the transfer next cycle - so by my calculations they will transfer sometime between November 23rd - 26th. So I'm excited!

Hi hope everyone is doing well just wanted to let you guys know I am being admitted to the hospital tomorrow I was found to have pre eclempsia and will be having a c section this Friday morning. On a good note both babies seem well and we were anyways planning for the c section on Friday.

How is everyone else doing?

Oh Seoul! I was thinking about you yesterday and was wondering how you are doing. I wish you all the best and seriously cannot wait to see a pic of your babes :hugs:

Seoul I am so excited for you to meet your little ones! I wish you the best on Friday and I'm glad they made it so long I know you were worried about that!

Red and J how is preparation for your fet's coming along?

Seoul I've been wondering about you too! Are both babies a good size now?
Red and J how are you?

I am on CD5 - start daily ultrasounds and bloods as of Sunday. I'm thinking transfer will be November 24th - ish.

I'm so excited.....:happydance:

Seoul - I am excited that your babies will be arriving soon, and not far from when you expected them! I think that in the way that they write dates here in the UK that 14-11-14 is a GREAT birthdate. I am wishing you all the best for your delivery on Friday. :hugs:

As for me, I'm nowhere near ready. We gutted our place and are doing major renovation (including redoing the kitchen to make room for an American sized fridge :winkwink:), thankfully it is nearly done, but we still aren't back to living there yet. More nursery furniture is being delivered on Friday. I'm hoping this little boy stays put for a while longer. I've managed to talk them out of inducing me at 38 weeks because of the gestational diabetes since he is not large for his gestational age, I'm diet controlled, and I'm not having any other issues.

Thinking about you Seoul!

I am set to go in for baseline the day before Thanksgiving, and the projected transfer date is 12/18! Might just be pregnant for Christmas...here's hoping!

Red, so exciting!! Here's hoping all goes just as it should!

J that would be a wonderful present!

Kay8 I hope you get things squared away but I think it's awesome that you're so close! Besides it sounds like you could use a couple days out of the house even if it is in a hospital! Least it's a good reason : )

I haven't been on this thread for a very long time!, hope your all doing well!!!

Peachy - We aren't staying there at the moment. The destruction is too much. I'm attaching three photos (bathroom, kitchen, and hallway - not in order) of what it looked like about a month ago, so you can see. :shock:

Thankfully it is no longer is this bad and we'll move back this weekend, with everything all redone. We still have to put the nursery furniture together and set it up but my OH's mom is coming to help. So, if my baby cooperates it'll all be ready for him to come by Thanksgiving, not that I'm encouraging him to come early - I'd still like a bit more time to get other things ready. However, I am very excited to meet him and can't wait to see his little face. :happydance:

How are you doing?

Attachments

• IMG_1228 - small.jpg
    IMG_1228 - small.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1229 - small.jpg
    IMG_1229 - small.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1269 - small.jpg
    IMG_1269 - small.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
Missx how are you doing? Is your ticker accurate?

Kay8 wow that is total destruction! Please post after photos. I just love renovation and watch shows on it all the time! You sure picked a heck of a time to redo everything in your life : ). So worth it though! I'm doing well and have my 24 week appt tomorrow. Sometimes time seems to pass slowly but then looking back on it seems like it went fast if that makes any sense. I'm going to have a 3d u/s in a couple weeks and am very excited to see what he looks like. Sorry if I missed it but have you decided on a name for your little guy?

Hi ladies just wanted to update you. My babies arrived last Friday via c section. It was a mostly a horrific experience giving birth in Korea as a foreigner used to the western ways but we surpassed it and all three of us are now home. The babies are healthy weighed 4 pounds 7 ounces and 5 pounds 14 ounces the smaller one was in the NICU to check on weight and stats for 3 days and my little man was able to stay in the normal nursery. They are both doing well and we are starting to wonder what we got ourselves into with 3 under 2. I however developed preclampsia and have been struggling a ton regulating it I had to get put on hypertension medication and am on strict rest it was the only way to avoid being readmited to the hospital. Anyways off I go to get more rest I will try to upload a pic of the little ones. Hope all is well with everyone else.

CONGRATULATIONS! So sorry you developed the pre-eclampsia and hope that gets taken care of soon. Must be very hard especially not feeling well. Hopefully things get easier when you recover. So glad they got to come home right away and are healthy! Can't wait to see the pics and hear the names!

Wonderful Seoul! So glad your babies are healthy and here! Post pics when you can and get as much rest as possible. Congrats!!

Here is a picture of my little ones Alonso and Vivienne as we were leaving the hospital.

Attachments

• IMG_2014112138456.jpg
    IMG_2014112138456.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12
They are absolutely precious Seoul!! Thank you for sharing! Sweet new baby pics are the best :)

Missx how are you doing? Is your ticker accurate?

Yes! Dates are a few days out but I have found myself somehow pregnant with out the aid of IVF! We are still so shocked!!!

I'm good I had a cervical stitch put in a few days ago and it went really well and I'm still recovering but baby is fantastic which is the most important thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->