First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Lmao I have a zit as well. My appt went well today well everything looked good at least but it was uncomfortable. To make sure transfer goes well during retrieval he will put in a stitch so he can pull down my cervix if he needs to so there won't be a possibility of it happening like last time. My baseline is next Tues and I won't be using Lupron this time I will be using ganirelix so my tentative retrieval date depending on how long stims are will be March 10th. Crazy how fast it all happens.

I'm glad things went well!! The stitch and pulling on the cervix doesn't sound to pleasing :( Is ganirlex similar to Lupron? We should be having retrieval within a couple of days of each other, I am thinking mine will be around the 14th.

Hi ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA. It was a long weekend here, not much happened here, I went to the clinic and got my shots and ultrasounds everyday etc.

Everything is great - I had my retrieval this morning, it went really well and I feel really good. They got 8 eggs !!!!!!!! Let hope they are fertilizing as I type this!

Mononoke, I am sorry to hear, hope you are ok. :hugs:

Amanda - good news on the cysts.

Glad everyone else is doing ok too!

Hi ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA. It was a long weekend here, not much happened here, I went to the clinic and got my shots and ultrasounds everyday etc.

Everything is great - I had my retrieval this morning, it went really well and I feel really good. They got 8 eggs !!!!!!!! Let hope they are fertilizing as I type this!

8, that is a good number! Was your Dr.pleased with that amount?? How many will you transfer??

Red brick that's great! Were you sedated? Did it hurt??
I started bcp today, so relieved to have the risk of accidental pregnancy out of the way hahaha. I have trial transfer march 6. Did I already say that?

Red brick that's great! Were you sedated? Did it hurt??
I started bcp today, so relieved to have the risk of accidental pregnancy out of the way hahaha. I have trial transfer march 6. Did I already say that?

When I tell the people that know what our situation is that I am on birth control, they are like WTH?!?!? lol

Red congrats on an uneventful retrieval! Can't wait to hear a great fertilization report!

Amanda yes it is the same but taken very differently in the cycle. 20 days seems like long time to me for the Lupron is that what was originally planned?

Lanet the 6th isn't far away at all. When I was at the clinic (all Flippin day!) when we talked about March it all seemed so far away but Feb is short and only 10 days away.

Amanda for retrieval I'll be sleeping so won't even feel the stitch being put in but honestly if I'd do anything for a smooth transfer to up my chances. He said the issues I had last time which probably caused my cramping could very well have jeopardized my chances of success.

Red congrats on an uneventful retrieval! Can't wait to hear a great fertilization report!

Amanda yes it is the same but taken very differently in the cycle. 20 days seems like long time to me for the Lupron is that what was originally planned?

Lanet the 6th isn't far away at all. When I was at the clinic (all Flippin day!) when we talked about March it all seemed so far away but Feb is short and only 10 days away.

Yep, that was the original plan. It prevents Ovulation, so that is the reasoning. How is yours taken?

It does the same thing but you just use it for a few days during the cycle . I was just asking because I used Lupron last cycle I just don't remember using it that long. Could have though.

Peachy did he say there was a reason for the stitch? Like something going on with your cervix??
I'm so nervous about conscious sedation. Do you think I'll feel anything?

Hi ladies!

This is soooo exciting!!! I hope we get our bfps in two weeks!!!!!!!!

I had my ER this morning too. DH said it took about 15mins?! They were able to retrieve 11 out of 13! Hopefully I get an update on everything tomorrow!!!!

Oh congrats Hello!! Fx'd for your report!! What clinic are you using?

Lanet it's only because my cervix is being difficult and he will use it to pull my cervix down. No I don't think you'll feel a thing! You'll be awake but not really I promise. Even my son had the same thing when he had a lump removed from his neck and he only remembers bits and pieces none of it bad. When I had my procedures same thing. I was missing parts of the entire day. You'll go home and relax and anxiously await your fertilization report.

Hi ladies, Do you mind if I join? I am very anxiously waiting for AF to arrive to get things started. It should arrive within a week or two but with me you never know. I have a one year old DD and DH this week told me to get things started for the FET immediately (we had agreed he would be the one to decide when to try for number 2). We have quite a few Frozen embies I want to say 17 but maybe 14 lets see how many are good after the thaw I think he usually defrosts 5 at a time. My DD was product of my first FET so lets see if we are so lucky this second time. Wishing all of you the best of luck. I have not had time to read through all of the post but will be trying to catch up in the next couple of days. :)

Welcome Seoul! What a great number of frosties! My clinic only thaws the amount they are going to use and if 1 doesn't make it they grab another. Why does yours thaw so many at once?

Thanks peachy! Really I am not sure at all I think maybe because I had so many? Don't know maybe they did two at a time until they got one and then one more until they had two good ones. My RE usually puts 2 back in if possible. He made it sound like they defrosted a few then picked the best 2. But the language barrier may have been a factor and that all I wanted to hear was you had two good embies transferred. When I go in I will have to ask him.

Seoul I do not envy you as this is tough enough without any sort of language barrier. My husband is half Korean and my sister was adopted from there as an infant. Where are you from originally?

Good Morning!

The clinic phoned at 7:30 am which I loved I did not want to waiting all day. .... but only 3 fertilized. They said some the eggs were immature.

But I am happy with 3. 3 it is better than 0. Hope they call early tomorrow too, waiting is no fun

The retrieval went really well. It took approx 15 mins, I was awake the entire time, but looking back on it I was really drugged up and I don't remember much of it. It only hurt once, from what my DH told me my ovary sac on the right side kept moving and they couldn't get the needle in it. But all-in-all it was quick and I felt awesome after it.

Today I feel small pinches, on on the right side, but that is it. No spotting or cramping. I'm taking progesterone daily - up the "hoo" - Not great but not terrible.

HelloKelye - how are you feeling today?

RedBrick - OMG - you think you may have been awake??? Dang. I knocked out as soon as i hit the table! LOL. Yesterday I was sooooo sore I couldn't even WALK. Peeing and passing gas hurt sooo bad. (Sorry if tmi!) I'm alot better today, able to walk more normally but still cramping.

I got my phone call at 7:45 this morning!!! I was so thankful they called that early - I did NOT want to wait all day!

Peachy - I'm at the RMC. :) I visited the RMIA with DH but bc our insurance covered half of the cost, we went with RMC. :)

According to the embryologist, all 11 were mature! They were able to fertilize 4 "naturally" and 4 other through icsi! I'll hear back from them tomorrow to see how the eggs are developing.. and figure when we'll do the transfer. The embryologist sounded positive so... I'm going to be (positive) too!

Welcome Seoul! Keep us updated!

Red glad everything went good!

Hello that's a great report! Who is your Dr there?

Hi ladies. Welcome new girls. It's so nice to read everyone's experience and see their progress. Day 2 of bcp down. Just thinking that in 8 weeks all of this will be over and I'll know the results!
Sad day today as a little girl in our town was kidnapped and murdered last night. 10 miles from my house. Same age as my dd. my heart goes out to her mom and dad:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->