First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

That's just awful. Hopefully they catch and kill whomever is responsible.

I just got home from work and am eating pizza rolls. Pretty sure it won't help my weight issue. Are you taking baby aspirin? I didn't take it last cycle but they're having me do it this one. Said it increases blood flow to the uterus. Hope so.

Hello Ladies,

Red- just remember it is not the quantity but the quality 3 is better than 0 and you just need one of the three to stick Fx'd for you. Do you have any idea how long they let the eggs mature at your clinic did they give you any hint?

Hello- Hope the cramping goes away soon and those numbers sound great if the embryologist is positive that is a great sign :thumbup: after all they do this all the time :) Fx'd for you too :)

Peachy- I am originally from Florida my husband is in Korea for a few years on an assignment. It is hard having the language barrier but then I remember how inexpensive all the treatments here are in comparison to the US and if it weren't for us being here we probably could not have afforded it. The care has been exceptional but only being told the bare minimum can be frustrating at times.

lanet- that is horrible about the little girl. Those poor parents :cry:

I think I am ovulating right now so it means probably a couple more weeks before I see AF. I guess I will diet and exercise as much as possible until then and try to see if I can loose a few more pounds between now and then. Hope you all have a great day :)

Seoul AF always tales her sweet time when you want her to show. If you don't mind me asking how much is it there? I'm just curious as I had thought about traveling to do it but I was looking at Cancun :winkwink:

Lanet are you guys supposed to get all this snow that we are? Then of course the ridiculous cold is coming back. I really never mind winter but I'm just over it this year

Morning ladies,

Lanet - that is just awful about that little girl and so close to home.

Hello - Are you feeling better today? Give us an update on your eggies today when you hear.

The clinic phoned this morning. All 3 developed in to 4 cell embryos and are all Grade 1. I am very happy and very relieved. :)

Redbrick woohoo!!! That's awesome!
Seoul I'm also trying to sneak in a little dieting before I start the meds.
Peachy I will be taking baby aspirin, my RE loves it.
And yes they caught the guy within 3 hours but unfortunately it was too late for the little girl. He took her in daylight in front of her neighbors so they had a license plate number and description. Turns out he's a teacher and a coach. The community is just heart broken.
Also, I have a theory on how these bcp prevent pregnancy, they make you fat and angry so sex is out of the question. Lol!
Peachy what's your next step?

Oh and I'm not sure of we are going to get snow. I hope not! It's been in the 60s for 4 days and I don't want that to end!

Red that's wonderful! Grow babies grow!

I think you would know because we're heading towards a foot of it. It's 30 here now but after the snow ( the heavy wet stuff) it gets real cold again for a while. My baseline is next Tues and if that's good I will stop bcp's than start stims March 1st. 8-10 days of those. And those bcp's make your body think you're prego so get used to it! Lol

Lanet - that is horrible!!!!! I'm glad they caught that guy!!!

Redbrick - OMG!! Fingers crossed that they will continue growing/dividing and doing thier thang!!!! :) Remember - it only takes one!

Peachy - I'm seeing Dr. Phipps. I loove loove him. He was right, as I was leaving after the retrieval, he popped his head out of his office and said, "They look good!!!"

FINALLY got my call - I have 2 very high quality, grade 1 embryos which we will be transferring TOMORROW!!!! Woo hooo!!!! The other 6 are a grade 2 but are still "very good." Unfortunately the embryologist didn't tell me the cell part???? Nurse is calling me back today with specific instructions, maybe I'll ask her then. My cousin (she had her transfer 2 wks ago) said that they told her the cell part at her transfer.

We are transferring 2 perfect embroyos tomorrow!!!! :)

Redbrick, when is your transfer?

Hello that is so amazing! I'm hoping for wonderful results like you girls. Are you going to freeze the remaining?

What birth control are you guys on? I'm on one I havent heard of, reclipson.
Peachy, it's 68 degrees right now!!!! Cold front and storms arriving at noon:(

Thank you, Lanet! This is surreal for me. Never in my life did I think that I would have to go through IVF for a baby. :*( When they rolled me out after the retrieval, DH told me that I was crying (Tears of happiness, of course) and telling the IVF team that I have been waiting my whole life for this moment... Haha!

Yes, we will definitely freeze the remaining embryos :)

Do any of you ladies know how soon I would be allowed to do ivf or fet cycle after a pregnancy? I'm on a mission to have 5 or 6 kids and I'm turning 32 this spring!

Lanet - I was on Apri. DH disliked me ALOT while I was on it. Are you experiencing any side effects from your bcp?? I can't believe its 68* there. LOL. Peachy and I are both in MN. Weather man is predicting 6-9 inches of snow today!

Lanet I am on Necon and all of them suck. I'm lucky I only have to do a few weeks. 68 sounds downright tropical.

Hello I had Dimario for my fresh transfer (things didn't go well) and Phipps for my fet which went beautifully and essentially did work even though it didn't turn out well. You can start after your body is back to normal and you aren't nursing. Just remember babies can make us crazy so you may want to give it a minute before adding all those hormones and stress. You are still so young!! Halle Berry is like 46! So excited for your transfer tomorrow I'm sure it will go great!!

HelloKelye - AHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: This is so exciting!! My transfer will be on Sunday morning.

How do your boobs feel today? (sorry to be so direct) - mine are so sore, if I didn't know any better I would swear I was pregnant ;)

Lanet - We would like to freeze the remaining. Fingers crossed!

I am so terrible but I have been looking at baby furniture. I love the new swings and strollers and I really want a new glider/ottoman. I haven't bought anything so hopefully I'm not jinxing myself by just looking. I just feel like with all the tries I have 1 has to work for me!

Peachy I am so excited to buy baby things that didn't exist when I had dd. I want a bumbo seat so bad! lol
And I have an extra room in my house that I never painted it anything bc I'm waiting for it to be a nursery.
Hello that's so cute and I can only imagine the things I might say while sedated;) I am turning 32 in April and u would like to have 2-3 more children. Maybe all in one go. Lol. And I too never imagined in my wild dreams id have to do ivf for a baby.
I'm not really having side effects from bcp yet, maybe a little angry moment last night;) and a little rise in anxiety which I've always struggled with. I've done so good over the last year but with all the new meds ect I'm sure I can expect to have some. Nothing too bad though. And knowing it will all be over soon, it's not like I'll be on bcp forever.

We go at 4:15 today to close on our loan. A little nerve wracking because it's so much money but glad that part will finally be over. We wanted to wait until we absolutely needed it so we didn't have make payments. I really wish ins companies would have to make changes for infertility. Just to at least give you one shot.

Red congrats on an uneventful retrieval! Can't wait to hear a great fertilization report!

Amanda yes it is the same but taken very differently in the cycle. 20 days seems like long time to me for the Lupron is that what was originally planned?

Lanet the 6th isn't far away at all. When I was at the clinic (all Flippin day!) when we talked about March it all seemed so far away but Feb is short and only 10 days away.

Yes you start the Lupron during the last 5 days of bcp and the day you start other injections you lower the dose in half and take it until the day before retrieval.

Seoul I do not envy you as this is tough enough without any sort of language barrier. My husband is half Korean and my sister was adopted from there as an infant. Where are you from originally?

Hey Peachy, my DD is half Chinese :)

Hi ladies. Welcome new girls. It's so nice to read everyone's experience and see their progress. Day 2 of bcp down. Just thinking that in 8 weeks all of this will be over and I'll know the results!
Sad day today as a little girl in our town was kidnapped and murdered last night. 10 miles from my house. Same age as my dd. my heart goes out to her mom and dad:(

Oh that is horrible, my DD is 10 also.. I can't imagine :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"