First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Hi ladies!!!

Finally done with BCP's!!

Now waiting for AF, and I'm so ready for my appt Thursday!!!

Oh Mono - I am so so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Peachy - I always want to look at maternity clothes online, so I completely get where you are coming from with looking at baby furniture.

Lanet - I'm sorry time seems to be going so slow for you. I promise that once you start your meds it will go by very fast.

HelloKelye - Good luck with the transfer today. Let us know how you are doing.

Happy Friday to everyone - clinic called and they confirmed my transfer for Sunday morning:happydance:

HI Red and Hi HelloKelye, sending you good vibes and all the babydust in the world...how was your transfer...I'm assuming Hello you are still on bed rest (not sure if your RE recommends it)..When I did my transfer I was on a 3 day complete bed rest....

Keep us posted...

:hugs:

Hi ladies. I had my transfer on Friday. We transferred 2 grade 1 embryos, an 8 and 7 cell. I was on bed rest on friday and really just spent my weekend relaxing and queening around while my hubby ran errands for me!

So far, not so good. I caught a cold on Saturday and I've been sneezing and coughing!!!! I think I may have sneezed my embies out. :-/ I know it's still to soon but... i'm not really sure if this cycle is it. Oh and my 6 other embryos? Well, the embryologist called and said that they didn't make it to freeze. FML.

Sorry if I didn't update you girls sooner... I'm trying to stay hopeful but... its hard.

How is everyone else doing?

Red - how did your transfer go yesterday?

Lanet - I'm not gonna lie. I'm doing the pinapple core, avocado (2/day), brazil nuts, pom juice, and I'm keeping my feet warm. Shruggs. Doesn't hurt to try, right?

Mono - thanks, hon. I really need a miracle right now.

Peachy - I was looking a baby furniture this morning too! Can't help myself. Take a look at Restoration Hardware Baby! I looove looove thier nurserys!

Hope you ladies are doing well.

Oh hello I'm so sorry to hear your embies didn't make it to freeze. But it sounds like you have a couple of great embies snuggling in. And I know I would feel the same as you, but I don't think you can really sneeze or cough them out. And I've even heard sometimes if you have a little cold or something that lowers your immune system then it makes implantation easier. Remind me did you have day 3 or 5 transfer?

Lanet - really?! I will have to google this! Gives me hope! I did a day 3 transfer...

Amanda I think I get to stop mine tomorrow if my baseline goes well. Yay to moving on!

Hello you cannot cough or sneeze them out hon. Your embies could be implanting now! It is disappointing about having none to freeze but that being said it has no bearing on how the 2 you put back are doing. It is very common to have success with none to freeze.

I can't wait to be done with bcp! I'm craving chocolate donuts, giving into those cravings, and then having terrible heartburn. My body really does think it's pregnant!

I can relate. I am the poster child for gluttony at this point. Can't wait to be done with them. If my ovaries are asleep tomorrow I would either be done or it would be my last night.

So when they check, do they want to see no follicles?

If I remember correctly they want to see astral follicles. None of them should be growing or anything like that everything should be quiet and E2 should be low. Oh and of course no cysts or anything like that. When I had my last appt he said everything was quiet so I don't see on bcp's what could have happened since last week but with me you never know. When is your start appt again?

And will someone be able to travel with you for your appts?

My trial transfer is march 6. I guess I'll know more then but I'm guessing I'll be on bcp until the end of march if retrieval is scheduled for April 6ish. Dh will go with me on the 6th, and for retrieval and transfer, but I'll most likely be going alone for monitoring. One of us has to take dd to school and go to work. I'm afraid those appt are done really early so I may be getting up at 3am...I'm thinking I will pack a bag and get a hotel if it's a situation where they need me back the very next day,

I stopped bcp's before stimming. Look up the whole antral follicle thing. It's actually quite informative and has info on success rates based on how many you have. The advanced fertility center of Chicago has a neat chart if you're interested.

I looked it up. Very interesting. I don't know what my antral follicle count is. Maybe I can get an idea on march 6. They are doing a saline infusion sonogram too. I know that during my iuis when I was disappointed to only have one mature follicle they mentioned I had several small ones. Do you know how many you have?

I will let you know tomorrow after my baseline that's when they count. Remember nothing you did before counts as it's totally not the same so don't worry. Basically what I got out of that was you want 16-30 and anything higher is because of pcos which I don't have.

Hi Peachy, I had my appointment today and I saw the little one pretty big now, he is pretty quiet today but my OB was able to hear his heartbeat with a fetal Doppler with 11 + 4, it was hard to find though but with skills she was able to find it. BTW I am not sure if he's a he or she, I'm hoping for a DS since I already have 2 DD.

My next appointment with my OB is 03/24, she said everything is OK and well. I just have to monitor my BP, I have chronic hypertension so I am on BP meds. We are unable to do any genetic testing at this point because losing the other twin would throw off the numbers and would render any testing inaccurate. However, we are going on the 3rd for our NT Scan..

February is almost ending, I am so excited for you guys, this is an exciting and yet nerve wracking times...but let's all keep our fingers for all our success!

Hello- If I remember correctly I got a bad cold after my transfer with DD and I am not the only one that this has happened to and been successful don't lose hope just yet. FX'd for you.

Hope everyone is doing well. I am CD30 today and still no AF or signs of if she doesn't show in two weeks I will go in and talk getting a transfer anyway. With my luck it will be a 3 month cycle and I just don't feel like waiting that long. Good thing my Dr. told me there was no need to wait for AF to do a transfer I just wanted things to be as natural as possible for my body.

Good Morning Ladies!

Glad to hear everyone is moving along nicely :)

I had my transfer on Sunday. They transferred 1 embie - 5 A B. It was starting to hatch :) The transfer went well, very surreal to see it going inside of me, I was attached to it instantly.

Our other 2 embies did not make it to freezing either. HelloKelye - it sounds like we are having the exact same cycle. I hope you are feeling ok - It is so hard to tell at this stage, but hard to know we would have to start from the beginning as there is nothing frozen.

I have had cramping for what seems like forever, I finally realized that it is my progesterone supps making me feel that way. And I am so bloated that I look 6 month pregnant. It's quite funny actually.
Anyone else have side effects from the progesterone?

Good Morning Ladies!

Glad to hear everyone is moving along nicely :)

I had my transfer on Sunday. They transferred 1 embie - 5 A B. It was starting to hatch :) The transfer went well, very surreal to see it going inside of me, I was attached to it instantly.

Our other 2 embies did not make it to freezing either. HelloKelye - it sounds like we are having the exact same cycle. I hope you are feeling ok - It is so hard to tell at this stage, but hard to know we would have to start from the beginning as there is nothing frozen.

I have had cramping for what seems like forever, I finally realized that it is my progesterone supps making me feel that way. And I am so bloated that I look 6 month pregnant. It's quite funny actually.
Anyone else have side effects from the progesterone?

Hi Red - Progesterone makes me constipated and I what I did to resolve it is by drinking prune juice at least a glass everyday and it seemed to help. Both of my IVF cycle, I have no frozen either..it was kind of disappointing...

I had a 5day blast transfer both on my first and second attempt. Its ironic because my first transfer I was so careful and really did a strict bed rest for three days :sleep:...and it failed. On my second attempt, I wasn't as careful and I was actually sneaking walking around the house when no one is around..

Hello - Hi don't lose hope, you can't sneeze out those embies they are microscopic :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->