First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Red how much hcg did you use? Egg retrieval would be considered ovulation day and that's when it's fertilized. Mar 10th is a while to wait. I think my test was 9 days after transfer but it I used day 5 embies.

I did 10,000 IU on Sunday Feb 16th at 8 pm. ER Tuesday Feb 18th in the morning. Put in a 5 day embie on Sunday Feb 23. So it's been 12 days since the trigger shot and I'm 5dp5dt. Looks like I have a few more days to wait. Do you think the trigger should be gone by now?

Peachy - I have massages once in a while just on my back and legs and I don't let my masseuse touch my abdominal or my lower back. I don't like acupuncture at all...don't know why. Can't find the quiet time to meditate either, used to do yoga before er and et but its too slow for me.. I run marathons and I crossfit and keeping myself still is a real challenge :)

Red- it might be too early for you to test...I did a 5day blast and two days before my beta which is scheduled 7dpt...I POAS and it was negative but I was very much pregnant with twins then. If you have regular cycle, you might feel some AF symptoms on the days that you are expecting it just because your body is used to that cycle, until pregnancy hormones activates and tell your body that you are pregnant.

I really thought I was not pregnant because my breast was very sore just like when AF is around the corner.

Red - the trigger should be gone by now...I also did 10,000 IU and did 5day blast...

Everything was great ladies! Did my first injection of Menopur this morning and will do GonalF this evening. I go back Monday morning for blood work and to check progress.

How many days into injections did you start to notice symptoms?

Thanks ladies!

Trigger shot last night along with suprefact.

Now I wait....lol. until tomorrow morning. Will have to be there at 9am!

Red-brick...i would expect you to have the same luteal phase. so if your period comes 14 days after ovulation then consider ER to be ovulation date.

Hope that helps.

Everything was great ladies! Did my first injection of Menopur this morning and will do GonalF this evening. I go back Monday morning for blood work and to check progress.

Amanda - It depends, are you going for 300UI for GonalF tonight? Some women does not have symptoms but some reported they have become highly emotional within 2 to 3 days, me I was very irritable and my poor husband was my outlet...I think I was on the same protocol as you (luteal) because we have the same medications.

So exciting Breaking!

Red I think the rule of thumb is 1,000 units a day so it would be out by 10 days. Mine was out earlier though so I think you would be clear. I think I made it to 5 or 6 dpt and caved.

Amanda Yay for starting! I start in the morning and am expected to go for 8 days. What symptoms are you worried about? I don't remember stim meds being symptomatic for me until my ovaries got big and a little uncomfortable. I think the estrogen and progesterone (damn hormones) made me a little unstable : )

Amanda - It depends, are you going for 300UI for GonalF tonight? Some women does not have symptoms but some reported they have become highly emotional within 2 to 3 days, me I was very irritable and my poor husband was my outlet...I think I was on the same protocol as you (luteal) because we have the same medications.

I am doing 225 of GOnal F...

I am pretty emotional today, but doubt it is the meds. My grandmother is in her final stages of life :( and then work is being a big douche.... wish i could have a big stiff drink!!

So exciting Breaking!

Red I think the rule of thumb is 1,000 units a day so it would be out by 10 days. Mine was out earlier though so I think you would be clear. I think I made it to 5 or 6 dpt and caved.

Amanda Yay for starting! I start in the morning and am expected to go for 8 days. What symptoms are you worried about? I don't remember stim meds being symptomatic for me until my ovaries got big and a little uncomfortable. I think the estrogen and progesterone (damn hormones) made me a little unstable : )

YAY! for you getting to start tomorrow, when will you go for follow up??

I am worried about all symptoms, I hope I don't lose my mind..

You won't lose your mind hon ivf is one of the most stressful things you can ever do and it seems like you have a lot on your plate besides that. That's why I considered doing ivf in Cancun : ) try to take it one day at a time or as I say 1 shot at a time. I have appts scheduled got Mon and Wed and then we take it from there. How about you?

Hey ladies! Can I join? Today was EC for me. Didn't do too well. Out of 25 follicles, only 15 were large enough to harvest, and only 8 eggs came out of those. Praying so hard for a decent fertilization report tomorrow. Last cycle we had 7 ICSI embryos and 7 IVF embryos (after collecting 18 eggs from 18 follicles)- well, all our ICSI embryos stopped growing on day 2, so looks like we're one of those really unlucky couples that ICSI doesn't work for. Hoping that IVF fertilization goes okay- DH's sample today was his worst so far, much worse than last IVF, so we are a bit worried.

Welcome Buny! I think 8 sounds like a great number and you were an overachiever before! Quality over quantity hon :flower:

Thanks Peachy. :flower: High quality would be great. I'm trying to remind myself that since only 10 eggs were used for IVF last cycle (the other 8 were failed ICSI) and we got 3 blasts from those 10 eggs, 8 should be okay. My DH's diagnosis is new as of the last few months, so I guess it just adds a whole new layer of worry. Up until recently, they said his sperm was borderline okay, but now they've officially diagnosed him with asthenozoospermia. If it's not one thing it's another, ya know?

You won't lose your mind hon ivf is one of the most stressful things you can ever do and it seems like you have a lot on your plate besides that. That's why I considered doing ivf in Cancun : ) try to take it one day at a time or as I say 1 shot at a time. I have appts scheduled got Mon and Wed and then we take it from there. How about you?

IVF in Cancun would be amazing!!

I will definitely be finding some quiet relaxing time this weekend.

I also have an appt Monday, and then I'm sure either wed or Thurs.

Yes Buny it is always something.

I took my last bcp on Tues and started spotting this morning. I am bloated have a migraine and am moody as hell. Doesn't help that I haven't been sleeping well either. I don't know how women do the bcp's every month. People would totally think I was bipolar with all these highs and lows : )

Peachy, I am going on day two of a horrible headache :( Ihave been off BCP for going on 4 days..

Are you taking anything? I broke down and took 1 ibuprofen last night but with taking the aspirin everyday it makes me nervous. I'm trying to drink tons of water as well.

I took a tylenol.. my information book says not to take motrin, advil or ibuprofen.

Yes it says that In my packet but she told me I could take one here and there just not everyday. Apparently some people take it for anything. Tylenol just doesn't work for me but honestly neither did 1 random ibuprofen. Guess I'll just suffer : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->