First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Heidi welcome home and best of luck!

Mono as I get older I am more sensitive to absolutely everything. I notice everything. I can tell you 2 days before I am going to ovulate and be accurate. Perhaps your senses are just so heightened because you are paying attention to everything.

Buny I hope you all of that works out and it's an easy fix. This can be so hard both physically and mentally. You are definitely stronger than me because I needed breaks.

AFM- Something is obviously not agreeing with me as I felt like I was going to pass out at work today. Felt really hot and sick it was awful. Now I feel really tired with an awful lingering headache. Since I am on so much crap I don't know how to pinpoint what it is causing it or if it's just all of it together.

Peachy is it for 8 days? And what day are you on, 2? I know it's so tough but it will be over soon! I hope you feel better!

Breaking I'm so glad to hear you were consciously sedated and that it went well bc that's what my clinic uses too!

Thanks Lanet I went to urgent care and they told me to stop taking Flagyl until I talk to RE . In between 1-4% experience my symptoms. It's odd because they gave me 45 pills and I take them twice a day so it doesn't make sense and that's a lot of days. Last time I only took Doxy and that was for 5 days. I just have to wait til I talk to them tomorrow and hopefully they decide it isn't necessary. Try to stop worrying so much about retrieval you're going to be just fine : )

Peachy what is that pill for? Or what is it? Hormone? Steroid?
I'm trying not to think about retrieval too much bc worrying will do no good anyway. I'm glad it's finally march, I feel like this is the calm before the storm!
I was looking at our extra room today and we were talking about how we will paint it etc for a nursery. Dd wants to be very involved and has some strong opinions! Lol

I just checked, it's antibiotic? I see doxy on my list. Other than that it's just prenatals, stims, ganirelix, hcg, and progesterone. Unless she adds something. There are other meds listed that say "might need" I can't wait to finally talk to her on Thursday, considering last time we spoke to her we were both in such shock we couldn't process information!

Hi ladies sorry I have been MIA we went on a little trip to Japan this past weekend.

Welcome to all the new ladies on here best of luck.

How is everyone doing how are the ladies that are PUPO when is estimated test dates for you guys?

AFM I decided to go to the Gynecologist today and get my annual check up so that if I do get pregnant I don't have to get it done then. Well the doctor was able to confirm that I have no signs of ovulation or signs that I will be getting a period any time soon so I have decided to just make my appointment and get things started any ways. Since I am doing an FET all they need to check is the thickness of the uterine lining and help it thicken if necessary to get it ready for implantation. Hubby is really busy this week so cannot watch our little one while I go so I may have to wait until next week but we will see if I am patient enough I may just have one of my friends do me the favor of coming with me.

Good Luck again to everyone.

Seoul- Sounds like you could be very close to transfer. Congrats! :happydance:

AFM- Spoke to the clinic at 9:30 this AM. Our one little embryo is still alive and was at 6 cells when I checked in. Day 3 isn't officially over until this afternoon I think, so I'm not too upset that it's not to 8 cells. It was natural fertilization and they didn't put eggs and sperm together until just before noon. I'm sure fertilization took a little while with DH's sad swimmers... hopefully we will be to 8 cells by our transfer THIS AFTERNOON! We are about to head over to the clinic now. I know a single embryo transfer doesn't have the highest success rate for 3dt, but just to even have any shot at all this cycle is a blessing. Will be so relieved to make it into the TWW.

How is everyone else today? You feeling any better, Peachy? :hugs:

Just got back to hospital room after transfer. Embryo ended up being 8-cell with no fragmentation. I feel like we really might have a chance after all. Thanks for all the support the last few days. Ya'll are amazing. <3

Lanet...the doxy (Doxicyclene) is an antibiotic for to fight off infection for the ER. I started mine the night before and will finish taking it tomorrow .

Buny...that is sooo great!! Sending sticky vibes :)

AFM...now that we are having a FET...I am having an endometrial biopsy and a sono.

I've had the sono before but my RE would like me to have it again before ET since my previous one was 16 months ago.

I've never had the biopsy before...anyone had it?

Will I get a call tomorrow for day-3 status even tho I'm doing a FET?

Breaking Dawn- I've never had a biopsy before either. :shrug: When are you having it done? I hope you get a status update tomorrow. If they don't call you, definitely try to see if you can call them if it will make the wait easier for you.

Seoul Yay for getting started!

Buny Congrats on being pupo anythings possible!!

Lanet I went in today for labs this morning and yes it's an antibiotic and they were giving it to me more as a preventative to make sure all my junk is clean : ). The nurse agreed I shouldn't take it again and we're hoping since it wasn't being used to actively treat anything that he will just let me stop we will see this afternoon. She said it's very harsh and some women have a hard time with it. I am sensitive to meds so it's not surprising and on top of the Doxy it's probably just too much.

Peachy- That's good they said you can stop taking it. I hope you're feeling much better real soon. <3

Hi Everyone.

Glad to hear you all are doing well!

bunyhuny - Best of luck to you. Very happy that your embie survived :)

Breaking - Awesome news!!!

I'm business as usual over here. This is the longest TWW of my life. I still feel completely normal. Every once in a while I feel like AF is coming, but nothing. So fingers crossed. I think I am going to test on Wednesday night.

Buny...i am having the biopsy on sat morning. It is not spsd to be painful. ...some cramping.

Hi Everyone.

Glad to hear you all are doing well!

bunyhuny - Best of luck to you. Very happy that your embie survived :)

Breaking - Awesome news!!!

I'm business as usual over here. This is the longest TWW of my life. I still feel completely normal. Every once in a while I feel like AF is coming, but nothing. So fingers crossed. I think I am going to test on Wednesday night.

Thx hun!

Yes tww are not fun...goodluck with testing.

Breaking yes I knew what the doxy was for, I was wondering what the other one that peachy was taking (flagyl?) but looks like it antibiotic too. I've never had a biopsy done. Good luck to you!
Peachy I hope he lets you stay off of it, are you feeling better today?
Buny that's so great that it looks so good today! Good luck to you! Just curious how they decide to do a 3day or 5day? I think my dr says she does 5day.
Hi Seoul hopefully you can get that cycle started soon!
Redbrick sooo exciting!!! How many days past transfer r u?

Breaking Dawn- I hope it goes super smoothly. :)

lanet- From what I understand, embryos do better in the uterus than in the dish, so if there isn't going to be a choice to be made between embryos, like if there are only one or two, they do a 3dt so that the embryos get the best environment possible. But if there are a bunch of embryos growing, they grow them until day 5 so that the embryologist has more information at hand to choose the very best one for the highest chance of success.

redbrick80- Thanks, lady! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->