First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Did the other discount seem to make a big difference?

Through my clinic I'm saving $10 a vial after 10 vials because of the $100 program fee. If you mean the First Steps program for the Follistim (that was the only program I applied for) it was half off. So at my clinic I paid $1480.00 for 20 vials of Menopur but can return what I don't use and my Walgreens bill was $901 and that included every med I needed except the Menopur. I did have ins coverage for the valium and antibiotics. Before the First Steps program discount my total was $1400 and something. You won't know what it will cost you until you know how you respond. So hopefully you have a high/quick response : )

Yes I meant first steps. I'll find out soon enough! Those prices sound good though!

Hey girls,

I'm hopfully starting IVF again next month, I did my first cycle in September/October last year and was successful, My little boy Leo was born last month too early to survive.

We are doing IVF as soon as possible im just waiting for my first proper period after giving birth so it looks like it will be later this month or next before we start the cycle.

Has anyone started their cycle yet?

Hey girls,

I'm hopfully starting IVF again next month, I did my first cycle in September/October last year and was successful, My little boy Leo was born last month too early to survive.

We are doing IVF as soon as possible im just waiting for my first proper period after giving birth so it looks like it will be later this month or next before we start the cycle.

Welcome back to IVF, hun. A million hugs to you. You are so brave and strong to start back to IVF so soon. It took DH and me a few months to have the strength to try again. I hope you conceive just as quickly and easily this time, and that it leads to a wonderful, happy, and healthy 9 months. :hugs: Lots and lots of love!

Today was 2dp3dt (one embryo) for me, so hopefully I've got a little blastocyst about to hatch in there. I'll be starting super sensitive hpt's on either Sunday or Monday.

X miss Welcome hon. I am so very sorry for your loss I hope you find a happy ending to your journey here with us :hugs: We seem to have several stages right now and Red even has our first (of many) Bfp's today! Mono joined us while expecting early and she's baby dusting us all! Some people do say pregnancy is contagious : )

Hi missx! I'm so sorry about your loss. Peachys right, we have all stages right now. I'm going to be doing an April ivf. Best of luck for you! Do you have a diagnosis for doing ivf or just unexplained?

Hey girls,

Hi Miss..:hugs2:

I am very sorry for your loss. I could not fathom what you must be going through. Please know that you are not alone and that we are all here for each other and we can draw strength from each other's experience.

:Babydust:

:hug:

X miss Welcome hon. I am so very sorry for your loss I hope you find a happy ending to your journey here with us :hugs: We seem to have several stages right now and Red even has our first (of many) Bfp's today! Mono joined us while expecting early and she's baby dusting us all! Some people do say pregnancy is contagious : )

:hugs: funny you said that...because when the doctor who did my second IVF attempt was actually heavy at that time and was due on January. Everybody in the RE clinic was saying its lucky :) seems like it, now Red has her BFP...lol soon we will all have our BFP!!! yey!

what I meant above is the RE who did my IVF #2 was heavily pregnant. :)

Thank you for your warm welcome girls!,

Lanet, DH has very low motility, everything else is average its just the motility. His SA results are all over the place the lowest result we've had was just 3% and the highest 45% but average is around 10-25%. Fortunately I don't have any issues at all. We have been TTC over 6 years now.

Congratulation on the BFP Red, H&H 9months!!

Also Congratulations on being PUPO Bunyhuny I hope your little embie is getting nice and snug!.

I'm really nervous about doing all this again, I LOVED every second of being pregnant and I want to be pregnant again so bad but its so scary. I hope I get pregnant first try again, I have no idea how ill react to a BFN but I've got to take the chance.
Pregnancy is going to be daunting too, I've got to go on bed rest from 12weeks until 33weeks only getting up to use the bathroom and visit my consultant, I'll have my cervix stitched at between 12 - 14 weeks. I know this year is going to be the toughest of my life.

Mono I hope you're right. We think it's funny I'm getting ready to lay eggs :winkwink:

My E2 came back at 492

Miss was it incompetent cervix? The one thing we all have in common is that we'd do anything to have babies. Don't worry because while you are on bed rest forever you can sit and visit with us to pass the time :flower:

Yes it was, it should have been picked up at my scan I had a 14 weeks but they didn't bother to check!! if they had checked it would have saved my baby boys life an extra 5 mins and I would be buying baby clothes not flowers for his grave. I'm going to be a nightmare patient next time!.

I will be spending A LOT of time on this forum while im on bed rest. :haha:

I'm getting blindsided with pregnancy announcements today. (Not you red, I LOVE to hear announcements from people who have struggled) but from people that just oops! Pregnant. My client asked me if it was ok to color her hair in the first trimester and it took all my strength not to say "actually I don't do pregnant people hair!" Lol. Deep breath...soon enough it will be me. And I will keep that little secret and not feel that stab of pain any more.
Miss I keep thinking this is def going to be a tough but wonderful year. Just a hurdle to get over. I was very sick when pregnant before so I'm preparing for that, and how I would work through it, and then standing on my feet all day I'm not sure how long I could work, and then how I could afford not to work! But it will be soooo worth it. And like peachy said, we will do anything to get our babies here.

Ya know Lanet I really don't know. She just left it on the message because I asked her to. I have a number to call in between 3-3:30 for any changes blah blah but I already knew mine because she told me this morning and I asked her to leave the value but she didn't say if it was good or bad. I have to assume it's alright because they didn't increase my dose because of it

My appts at 2pm. Which means I don't have to leave early but I will miss dd choir concert.
She said all my other spots will be between 7:30 and 9am, which will mean I will be driving before daylight!

I know the driving sucks but I would rather drive before dawn than in any traffic. So you'll get your schedule tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->