First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

I don't typically talk about them in this forum for sensitivity reasons. My daughter just turned 11, son is 9 1/2. They are from my first marriage. I've been on hiatus from daycare since end of November though, just couldn't do it anymore. I think I saw someone else here was a pre-k teacher and had to stop for the same reasons, I totally understand the pain involved. Kept it up through meds and IUI's but thinking that was as far as we'd take things I closed my doors and let go of my license just before Thanksgiving. Figured I'd take December off to clear out my house and start looking for a new job not involving taking care of other peoples babies. January consult at CRM to confirm unattainable IVF was our last and only option was followed by that giant surprise bonus check, and now we're here, with me in complete limbo. If we fall pregnant I may re-license and open back up again, but I definitely won't if this doesn't work. I just can't even go there in my head.....

My critters include
Black Lab - Trigger
Pug - Cooper
Miniature Pinscher - Fynnigan
Black Lab - Hoyt
Cat - Tao
Cat - Acorn
(Bat crap crazy semi feral outdoor) Cat - Mimi
Sons rabbit - Thumper
Horse (Quarab) - Ruby

They drive me crazy and keep me sane all at the same time.

I love your Greek Mythology inspired names!

(I vote you get the mini pig. I've heard they're cleaner than both cats and dogs and I'm sure your crew will come around eventually lol)

Lanet I had my ectopics after my tubal reversal surgery. I do have a short left tube 4.5cm but my right ovary is dominant and time is not on my side. Good for your sister. I am all for changing whatever you don't like.

Messica I wouldn't be lynched if I walked in with a pig. You should get one though!If you have a horse then you have enough space! A girlfriend of mine had a Vietnamese pot belly years ago( Mr.Pig) and it's urine stunk to high hell it was terrible. It died though so she took it to the U of m for an autopsy and it turned out it had got into the cupboard and ate too many potatoes and couldn't digest them or some such thing. Odd. Yes my cats are all Gods and Goddesses that start with A after me. Ha!

Well my dogs names are Tinkerbell and Max. Nothing too fancy. The result of my daughter naming one when she was 4, and then of my husband naming the other one bc he refused to have to walk down the street calling out a name like tinkerbell again. Lol.
Peachy how many ectopics did you have?

Ruby is boarded elsewhere. We're on 48 acres but hubs put most of the property in CRP programs before I met him. I'm still trying to convince him to pull a couple out so I can fence it and keep her here. So far, no dice lol.

He went from having no pets, to acquiring my zoo. I'm pretty sure he'd give me the boot if I tried to add a cricket, much less a mini pig (even though I think they are insanely adorable). He'd get cows, or chickens, but not name and let me love on :rolleyes:

Well my dogs names are Tinkerbell and Max. Nothing too fancy. The result of my daughter naming one when she was 4, and then of my husband naming the other one bc he refused to have to walk down the street calling out a name like tinkerbell again. Lol.
Peachy how many ectopics did you have?

HA!

Hoyt is named after our favorite brand of bow, and hubs hates that I call him "Poodle." Although he's a giant brute now, as a pup he was the biggest whimpy baby. He responds better to "Poodle" than he does to his name lol

My bitty "poodle" :flower:

https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/chevyjewel/IMG_4053_zpsaa44bcf8.jpg

I had 2. Same tube 3 surgeries it was ridiculous. At least hubby walks the dogs or is that just when it takes off ?

Isn't boarding expensive? I would force that issue. A couple of acres out of all of those wouldn't hurt a thing : ) That's the whole point of living in a rural area!

Wow that's a lot to go through peachy!
We have 1 acre and our entire backyard is fenced and it's huge, so they get to run free. And yes that's mainly when one of the dogs runs away that he has to call for them lol.
I love that pic! I'll try to post one

I had 2. Same tube 3 surgeries it was ridiculous. At least hubby walks the dogs or is that just when it takes off ?

Isn't boarding expensive? I would force that issue. A couple of acres out of all of those wouldn't hurt a thing : ) That's the whole point of living in a rural area!

Boarding is only $100 a month and covers absolutely everything so really not bad at all compared to what most charge.

Pulling acreage out of the crp program would be a couple thousand, but then we'd still need to afford the fencing material and build a decent sized shelter. The only outbuilding we have is the shed and it houses the tractor and our vehicles. He will not clear it out and let me put her in there in inclement weather, believe me, I've asked lol

Someday, all that is just not in the cards right at the moment :winkwink:

https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q219/kristylanet/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

Sorry if that picture is huge! I have no idea how to do this.

Tao
https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/chevyjewel/IMG_3021_zps11b87390.jpg

Acorn
https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/chevyjewel/IMG_3023_zpsa9d7c3d0.jpg

Mimi (aka - the Fruitloop)
https://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/chevyjewel/IMG_3099_zps5eb599e3.jpg

HA! Lanet, it looks like your chi is giving raspberries about being used as a butt rest!!!

Your cats are beautiful! Yes it was funny bc it was like he was giving her a boost to look out the window

See we really need a baby;) https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q219/kristylanet/Mobile%20Uploads/image-1.jpg

I'm in a huge waiting room and there are at least 50 free chairs and 2 women sit RIGHT next to me and start talking about their friend that's pregnant! Is it rude if I get up? Why are they sitting so close to me?!

I swear, the general public can sense it. It seems like I can't go anywhere without being smacked in the face by the same stuff.

My clinic has a rule of no kids in the office, it's the one place I'm supposed to be able to go and NOT be confronted with little ones. When we were there Friday there was a couple with a tiny toddler that came in. They were letting him run everywhere and eventually he found his way over to us. Climbed right up into the chair next to me and the parents were smiling at me like it was cute. We had to sign consents immediately after saying we will not be freezing any embies unless they end up canceling our fresh cycle (was hubs' call).

Made the whole thing just that much harder.

Even the safest of safe places aren't safe anymore it seems!

That's really inconsiderate at a fertility clinic! I can't handle going to the obgyn anymore, I'm literally surrounded by preggos and newborns.
Can I ask why you decided not to freeze?

Hi ladies...your baby furs are all adorable...i only have one and her name is Falcor ( from the movie neverending story) she is a pure bred miniature bull terrier..id like to have more but our house is not as big as all youve got...im jealous..to have a ranvh in a country is a dream of mine and hubby. Our house is only 6500 sqft lot and a mere 1275 living space...and cost us more than half a million ....as much as we want to upgrade we cant afford the bigger hiuses that are selling right now.

Peacy my hubby is a big greek mythology fan:)...and both of my dd has french names..my eldest is arco enciel ( means rainbow in french) and my 12 yr old is arianne..i cant wait for you to test because i have feeling this is the one becuase the pic of your embie are just beautiful..sending you prayers and baby dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->