First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Hi peachy, I used my phone too, I have to upload to photobucket first, and use the link.
That's an awesome deal at target and I may to stock up!
I'm excited for you to test and I can't wait to hear your results. I pray it's bfp.

If it's negative will you count your self out or test again?

I will test again. Honestly I know some people that didn't get positives until 8 days but FRER is very sensitive and if it's not positive by then it really doesn't bode well. Tomorrow is 6dp5dt and I know several gals that have gotten +'s as early as 4dpt. Transfer day is considered day 0 right? Gee I can't even remember and that's sad : ). 10 hours on my feet last night left me really achy and tired though. We have hockey tournaments in town at the xcel center this weekend so work will just be crazy.

Hi Peachy - peeing a lot is a good sign :)..I tested 5dpt counting transfer as 0 and I got a negative but on two (2) days after my beta was positive. I'm also praying for your BFP... I do read some women who did get positive just after 5 days...FX'D

Thanks so much Mono did you use a first response early result? Did you have a 5 day transfer? Is baby moving all the time now?

Lanet is photo bucket an app?

It's a website but I think it's an app too

Peachy - I'm so excited for you to test!! I tested 10p5dt with a frer - check out the pic from march 5th - seems light for 10 dp so don't count yourself out if yours is negative tomorrow, keep testing! Sending you positive vibes!

Thanks Red after half hour I found the photo lol. It does look a little light but for some reason it always does look lighter in pics. I wish I hadn't even bought them until tomorrow because it makes me want to test now. Honestly I just feel bloated and blah like before I get my period. My face is breaking out a bit as well. Yuck.

This is a long thread, so I am just going to jump in. ;)

I just had the baseline appointment today, and I start injections tomorrow. It is my first cycle and first time with assistance too, so I am pretty excited and naive.

We are doing ICSI also. I'm apparently on a micro flare protocol and beginning with two phials of Menopur and two of Bravelle tomorrow evening and Saturday before the next scan.

Hello Albany. Very exciting to be starting. A couple gals on here will be starting stims in just a few days so you'll be close with them. Hope everything goes great for you : )

Hi Albany! I'll be close, I start stims next week!

Thanks so much Mono did you use a first response early result? Did you have a 5 day transfer? Is baby moving all the time now?

Lanet is photo bucket an app?

Mine was a 5 day transfer and I think I did use the First Response. I do feel flutters once in a while when I am laying or sitting watching movie.

Welcome Albany!

Peachy- my pregnancy I got a very faint don't think it would have been there the day before at 6dp5dt. I mean it was so light only I could see it not even DH (he thought I was crazy) he saw it the next day finally and it was with a FRER so I wouldn't count yourself out if it is negative ;) Also I really doubt I could get pregnant naturally as when we did IVF none of our embryos fertilized on their own they had to do ICSCI apparently the coating on my eggs is very tough which is why I my 3 plus years on Clomid did nothing other than give me a monthly period.

lanet- you would think it would be best to do it with a natural ovulating cycle but I think I read somewhere that Drs don't like to use natural cycles just in case people conceive naturally they can't always trust that couples are abstaining if they ask them to I guess? but I don't know how credible that post was.

Albany- Welcome! Hope this whole process goes as smoothly as possible for you.

Peachy - got the DVD today! Humongo thanks to you, I can't wait to try it out! I use photobucket too. It's free and super easy to use on both my phone and laptop. It resizes images for you and gives you the BBC codes to copy and paste on boards like this :)

AlbaNY - Welcome! I start Lupron tomorrow, baseline ultrasound is on the 30th and then on the 31st I'll add Menapur and Follistim. Best of luck to you, can't wait hear about your journey!

Preparing for tomorrow I had a question pop up for those here who have bdtd....RE said I'm supposed to do the Lupron at the same time every morning. And when I add the Menapur and Follistim I'm supposed to time the Follistim 12 hours apart from the L and M in the morning. In your experience in regards to side effects, would it be better to go 7am/7pm or 10am/10pm. Did any of the injectables make you nauseated, tired or even antsy enough to keep you awake? My anxiety sky rockets when I don't get good sleep, so if there is typically a peak time with side effects I'm trying to sort out if it's better to go with earlier times or later to avoid them interfering with hitting the hay.

Messica you're welcome. I don't know about all that copying and pasting I may have to have one of the kids help me with that as I am not at all good with technical stuff : ). I really don't have side effects from those meds so I think it's really about choosing the most convenient time for your schedule. It's been a long time but I think the Lupron may have given me a headache here and there but otherwise nada.

And seriously just out of curiosity why is your avatar a dandelion? I have someone come and spray my lawn so I don't have to deal with those damn things : )

Seoul then what's their plan of action? Do you have to wait or will they try to make it disappear?

Ha! Hubs gave me a necklace with a dandelion fluff in a little bulb and a metal tag with the word "wish" stamped on it. Looks a lot like this: https://www.etsy.com/listing/153729...to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

I hated them before too, especially because they were irresistible to my daycare kids who loved to blow them all over the yard, but they took on a different meaning after that :flower:

I ran into trouble with nasty headaches on Femara but it was short lived and if that's all that comes of the injectables I won't complain! (*knocking on wood*)

Neat necklace who knew weeds could be romantic! Lol. My hubby is a psycho when it comes to our lawn : ). He's always on my ass for feeding my squirrels because they leave such a mess.

And don't worry about the injections. It sounds crazy to say but they really aren't a big deal and it goes by so fast. Did hubby do injection training with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->