First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Lmao I finally got something to come up!! That's actually a dog it's called a panda puppy. My daughter wants one.

I am in the line is a line camp. Will be keeping fingers tightly crossed that it continues to darken for you, and that it sticks indefinitely.

I actually held my breath when I got to your post, and then said a little prayer before I read it. It's amazing how invested one becomes in the lives of others here.....

WOOT WOOT for your new technical aptitude!!!!

Thank you Messica and I agree about feeling invested that's why I told even though it's not the outcome I had hoped for.

Lanet I prefer lines as they will get darker of things are progressing and a digital will just say pregnant. With one of my ectopics it was probably equally as light as it is now and I was like it is it really positive (this though was day of missed period) so I bought a digital and it said pregnant. My beta came back at 20 something and 2 days later was 20 something and then 2 days later was 50 something. So to me if the lines get darker there's a chance and if not well then there's not.

Now I am going to go back and play around and see if I can find a way to show off my pets too!

I agree I prefer lines, I was just saying that there was a big difference for her from morning to night. I'm just anxious to know for you!!
Messica I did the same thing, I scrolled very nervously and slowly to Peachys post and was so nervous to read it!

I was going to ask if that was your pet panda;)

Aww cute puppies! Now can I see your test? Just for fun?

Not to be pushy, but now I want to see your kitteh's :flower:

I think that photo comes in clearer if you touch it rather than zoom in

Ok. I won't jump up and down (even though I want to) but if that were mine, I would be. That's a pink line. And you tested early. And it's pink. And a line. I know you're cautious bc of your history and I understand. But you are early. I can't wait to see your next test. I'm really excited!!!!!!

I told you it's ridiculously impossible to see. I am trying so hard but it keeps saying my cat pics are too large even if I put them on photobucket first. How do I make them smaller?

That's pretty clear to me. I was shocked how clear. I expected to have to search for it.
I have no idea on the resizing of pics.

Next month when I get a line like that I'm going to freak out!!!!!

Peachy, I don't even have to squint I see that line!! FX it gets darker. When are you do for you beta??

AFM- AF showed up yesterday evening, 5 days early. I was shocked, I am never early. So hopefully I can get in tomorrow for my baseline for my FET. My 3rd embryo didn't make it to freeze :( Embryologist said the 7 cell was a grade 2 and the 6 was a 2.5.

I always forget to check in here, and i hardly get notifications :(

Lanet, I'm so happy you are getting so close to starting stims!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Lanet you must be related to Superman and have his eyes. Now will you please please please help me figure out how to photobucket? I can download them to my phone again blah blah but it doesn't say anything about making the file fit anything you know what I mean? My sister went to school for puters and she cannot tolerate my inability to complete even the smallest tasks so give me one chance and I promise not to ask again : )

I didn't need to zoom or tilt. Could see pink clear as day on my computer.

I completely understand not wanting to get your hopes up but it would be really hard not to if I were in your shoes <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->