First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Hubs didn't do the in person injection training with me, but he works on the road Monday through Thursday so I wasn't planning on having him around to do many of them anyway.

He has watched the videos CRM has on their website but I'm kind of a control freak when it comes to that stuff. He did my second IUI HCG shot and I wasn't a fan of his technique. I'm not sure I'll let him "poke" me again lol

Ok so I signed up for photobucket and uploaded my photos so now how do I get them on here?

Neat necklace who knew weeds could be romantic! Lol. My hubby is a psycho when it comes to our lawn : ). He's always on my ass for feeding my squirrels because they leave such a mess.

LMAO! We have no squirrels because our trees are all baby's yet but I am fanatical about bird feeders and he actually gets excited when the deer tear up the grass while trying to sneak food out of those and the garden :thumbup:

Have you seen those bird houses on TV that stick to the outside of your window and you can see in but it's darkened on the inside so they can't see you so you watch them nest and do their egg business? I want one but would have to put it on a window that wouldn't absolutely drive my cats nuts.

So who will do your PIO injections for you?

RN said I can do the PIO in the upper outer quadrant of bum, hip or outer area of mid thigh. I've given myself my HCG shot in the same spot on upper bum and the videos they showed, showed the woman administering it herself in those spots.

I wasn't a huge fan of how giant the needle on that one looked but I'm pretty sure I can do it :thumbup:

This was one of them I watched for the PIO, and probably the way I'll go about it:
https://www.freedommedteach.com/eng/videos.html?play=progesterone_in_oil

Have you seen those bird houses on TV that stick to the outside of your window and you can see in but it's darkened on the inside so they can't see you so you watch them nest and do their egg business? I want one but would have to put it on a window that wouldn't absolutely drive my cats nuts.

I think those are so cool! But do wonder if they would work. If I was a bird I wouldn't go for that business lol

That's the one I watched as well but I feel awkward doing it myself. It's hard for me to pull the plunger back to make sure there's no blood in it. Just make sure you gave her draw the bulls eyes so you don't have to worry about it being in the right spot.

My only worry is that it would fall off the window or something. I'll get one as soon as they hit Walgreens and let you know : )

My biggest fear is I'll stab at the wrong angle and either hit bone or have the needle come right out the other side of my skin because I went to shallow :shock:

I plan on making a Staples run to have my doc monitor at least the first one I do.

I did remember to ask about the bullseye markings! They said the first three are dummy proof, basically anywhere all across my middle but that they'd definitely mark me up for HCG and the PIO :thumbup:

Please let me know how the birdhouse goes! If it works that would be an AWESOME thing to watch each year! We have plans to run to Alex this weekend to pick up all the seeds to get our greenhouse going. So glad spring is finally in the air. Is most of the snow you guys got gone after todays yummy sun?

The only ones I had them were on my behind. They put a circle on each side : ) they can reassure you while you are there that you will absolutely NOT hit a bone. Our weather is going to be junk. It's rain,sleet, snow today then the temps dump to the 20's for more days. Saw the low tonight for you is 7. At least I get to stay in the double digits : )

Ladies that have had a 3dt - when did you test and get your bfps?

:) :) :)

Happy Friday Ladies!

Good luck to everyone starting!!!

Lanet what day do you start again?

AlbaNY - Welcome! Best of luck to you

Messica - The only side effect I had was bloating...it was bad, other than that I felt pretty good and slept great.

Peachy - fingers crossed if you are testing today.

Peachy, on your phone on photobucket look for share, or a little paper clip, then copy image link(I think?) it's the one that says for forums and blogs. Then just paste here.
I want one of those bird houses too! We watched birds hatch last year, they were in the kid of our propane tank. It was amazing! Then we would check on them occasionally and one day I found them thrown all over the yard dead :,,,(
Did you test today?
Mish I think the bfps here have been from 5dt but I might be wrong.

Seoul - good luck with this random follicle. The body does such weird things and has such poor timing sometimes !!

Redbrick, a week from today I start! Monday is last bcp, Thursday is baseline. Woohoo!!

Ok girls so here's the deal. I am only even telling this because we're in this together and let's face it we all want to know everything. I did test this morning and the only thing I can say is that I got a shadow. It's so light it doesn't really even look pink. I am ok with no congratulations or a line is a line. I am very practical and realize this could very well be chemical so I would rather not be excited as of yet and have decided not to even tell my husband. He's had enough disappointment as well and I don't want to get his hopes up just to slam him down again. So that being said I will test again tonight and tomorrow morning and keep you posted. I sent a pic to my sister and she couldn't even see my shadow.

Thanks Lanet I will try that but I don't have much hope for myself. I tried for a while last night to get it figured out. I wish I didn't have such an issue with that junk.

MishC if I had a 3dt I would definitely not start testing until at least 7 days past. I wish you a very dark BFP!!

Peachy, can you retest again tonight? I wish you could post a picture! I want to see. On the ivf Facebook page a girl yesterday had a bfn in the morning and a positive digital that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->