First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Hi Amanda, we've been wondering about you. So would that mean fet in a few weeks? I'm sorry the other one didn't make it but hopefully these 2 will be all you need!
Haha peachy, are they pics you've taken with your phone? I don't think I've had it say too big on mine.
I do have great vision, and I'm thinking you may need glasses if you don't think that's a solid line;)

I told you it's ridiculously impossible to see. I am trying so hard but it keeps saying my cat pics are too large even if I put them on photobucket first. How do I make them smaller?

They should automatically resize. Or at least they do for me, even the ones I take with my fancy schmancy camera....hang on and I'll see if I can sort it....

I'm worried about something stupid. And I've been googling and I may as well confess it here. What if the bcp oversuppress me? :,(

You guys are funny because the dark line is the control and the light pink that looks like it's sort of blurry and bleeding is not on my test at all some weird result of the photo if you zoom in on it. That's why I told you to click on it : )

Amanda so good to hear from you! Also isn't it a good thing the witch came so early so you can start fet ? I think it's a good sign your body is ready to move on.

Lanet I for some nonsensical reason thought you started stims the 24th. Don't know why I had that in my head.

Hi Amanda, we've been wondering about you. So would that mean fet in a few weeks? I'm sorry the other one didn't make it but hopefully these 2 will be all you need!
Haha peachy, are they pics you've taken with your phone? I don't think I've had it say too big on mine.
I do have great vision, and I'm thinking you may need glasses if you don't think that's a solid line;)

I feel good about it!! So hopefully they will stick, or atleast one :)

Hey what FB group are you apart of??

That's my last day of bcp. I know the dark line is the control line silly. But I'm used to having to really really try to imagine a second line. But on your pic, as soon as I click on it I see a second line.

Amanda its called New closed Ivf support group

They are pics I take with my phone. I'll wait til after school and really peeve my daughter by making her do it.

I honest to God would not worry about that at all. Over suppression generally comes from the meds and you aren't even using Lupron and I only used 2 of the Ganirelix. I was worried about that when I used the Lupron for so long but mine still woke up right quick and I had more eggs than I did this time (although I am positive it's because I was stimmed so quickly). So push that thought of your mind because you'll have other things to worry about.

201402289511550695zpskv08pj6h.jpg

Here is their little play tower I decided to move in front of the window so they can enjoy some fresh air

20140316_153449_zpsvoytsxgy.jpg

Here they are keeping me company during my 2 days of incarceration (bed rest) I took the photo while they're laying all over me.

20130612_184524_zpsf3g7zon6.jpg

And here they are all over my messy bed making me feel too bad to kick them off to make it. I texted myself the photos then saved them to downloads and it somehow made them small enough to share. I need a nap now Phew!!

Good job posting pics! How many cats do you have? I want a kitten sometimes (like every time af arrives) but hubs will not let me!

I have 6 so I had to post ones where they're all together or it would take me all night!

It's easy to do on a computer but the Photobucket phone app won't let me do hardly anything including resize on my phone.

I love how they all just hoard around you on your bed like that! Ours will sleep next to each other anywhere else, but up on the bed they will give each other the stink eye if one jumps up while the other is already there.

You wouldn't love it in the middle of the night when you wake up sweating to death. I have a king size bed and not a single one will sleep with hubby or on his side. They can sleep 24 hours a day if they want and I move and shimmy around so as not to disturb them it's ridiculous.

That's what I did was download the app. I am not on Facebook and I don't tweet. A girlfriend of mine downloaded Pinterest for me so I did that for a day and my husband made me download we chat which I used one day. You can use it as a walkie talkie or he sends me little voice messages on it but after he tried to use the part where it's like Skype I clicked it off. He was doing it from the living room by the way. He really is like having another kid.

My 2 pups sleep with me, all the way under the covers. The chihuahua starts out in dds room but as soon as she's asleep he escapes into our bed.

Is it normal for Lupton injection site to itch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->