First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Peachy, I do see the shadow, very faint but its definitely there...:happydance::hugs: on my first beta which is 7dpt5dt, my hcg level was only around 30. Then on my second beta 9dpt5dt it was 104. I also test that day because I wanted to see it with my very own eyes...I used the FRER and on the 9th day I saw the line but was light...then I went to dollar store and bought a bunch of 1.00 preg test and everyday I test..it did get darker...I

Hi Kay - welcome to the group. These ladies are awesome and super supportive.

Peachy - You can be in denial:winkwink: I honestly understand why, I won't celebrate anymore until the next test is posted :test:

Just for fun. My stash is here. Follistim is the only thing that needs refrigerated correct?
https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q219/kristylanet/Mobile%20Uploads/image-2.jpg.htmlhttp%3A/s137.photobucket.com/user/kristylanet/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image-3.jpg

Let's try that again https://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q219/kristylanet/Mobile%20Uploads/image-4.jpg

Mono the one she showed me said they are breeding them in China. Not sure if you can get them here yet but they definitely look like pandas!

Lanet yes I think the Follistim is the only thing that has to be refrigerated and that's only until you use it.

Red isn't your u/s coming up soon?

Hi Kay - welcome to the group. These ladies are awesome and super supportive.

Thanks so much Red, I can see it is a great group! You are certainly one of the awesome ladies! Congratulations to you, btw, I was following your journey too! I was especially excited because I assumed (possibly wrongly) that 80 was your birth year, and it's mine too.

Kay did they say how long they expect you to stim?
I love the beach too! We were going to have to skip vacation this year bc of paying for ivf, but then when my sister planned her wedding there it was a perfect reason to have to go! I signed up a for a credit card that give 40,000 points if you spent so much in 3 months. So putting ivf on that, turning around and paying it off, and then using those points which equal $500 in hotel rooms. So I basically get a free room! Plus I'm doing wedding hair, so the trip is a tax write off.
My meds should arrive today!

Lanet, that sounds like a great plan!! Way to make the system work for you! A beach wedding is such a win-win, you get a getaway and they get a beautiful location for their special occasion.

On the day I started the stims, they originally predicted EC on Wednesday 3/26, but now I am not sure that'll still be true with the dose change. I'll find out on Monday and see how I'm doing with the higher dose. Peachy is right, they might suggest cancelling if I still have so few small follicles. Just have to wait and see...

Yay, for your meds and progress. Forward progress is good!

Kay I wouldn't worry about the count as they keep popping up as you go along. I only stimmed for 8 days this time and I think it was too short. I think there's a happy medium and worry about quality when a cycle is too short or too long.

My trigger is intramuscular, is anyone else's?

It says on the box for intramuscular use only

Ok looking through my meds I see endometrin and estradiol. It says 1 each in vagina 3x daily. I might rather have the shot...
Why estradiol??

It says that on the box but can be used both ways and they have always had me do it subcutaneously in the abdomen. The estradiol is estrogen which I take 2x a day now it's to keep up the lining. Did I miss anything?

Kay- Welcome! Good Luck on your first IVF cycle hope its the first and only you will need ;)

Peachy- I definitely saw that line looks like my very light line I got the first time I tested with DD but I totally understand your skepticism. Can't wait to see the next test. FX'd that it is a true BFP!

AFM I went to the clinic again today and the doc said I am ready for transfer and he scheduled it for Wednesday! I can't believe it I am a little nervous though because DH is super busy with work this week and he will not be able to help me out at all once he drops me back home after the procedure. Last time I was basically useless until I was 8 weeks pregnant but with my little girl I don't have that luxury anymore. The doc asked me if I wanted to transfer 1 or 2 and I said 2 which is a bit crazy but I wanted the higher chance and well if its twins it will be hard but I would be thrilled.

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

Thanks Seoul!! I too hope it is that easy, but I am prepared for a long journey and multiple tries if need be.

That is so exciting about your transfer!!! Twins would be amazing. (As a random aside, I just learned yesterday that one of my students was a triplet. She's 21.) Good luck on Wednesday!! Wishing you all the best!

My fantasy is that I'd have boy/girl twins like a cousin of mine - on the first cycle - and my family would be complete in an instant. The operative word is fantasy. ;-)

Yes peachy, it was kind of expensive for something id have to continue for 10 weeks. $250 for 20 days worth. Wouldn't insurance cover it if I were pregnant though?
Seoul wow I can't believe you are ready!! I wish I was doing a fet! Lol how exciting!
Kay I want the exact same thing. Boy girl twins and family will be complete. Or 2 girls or 2 boys.
I dreamt last night that I had my transfer and totally forgot to rest at all after, and then found out I had none to freeze. I was glad it was a dream.
Peachy I'm waiting for your test!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->