First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

I'm hoping for the best for all of you girls.

Oh Red, I am so sorry to hear that, especially because of the waiting. Not knowing and having to wait while fearing the worst is torturous. Try to hang in there and take care of yourself. :hugs:

Peachy, that IS frustrating. You at least have experience behind you so you have an idea of what to expect and can mentally prepare for tomorrow. I'm wishing you the best for tomorrow. By that I don't just mean good news (obviously I hope for that), I also wish you strength, courage, and comfort in the event that you need it.:flower:

We SO need to work on a book! Mish even came after your faint line posts, which is exactly why you said you put it all out there for a reason. You can see in real time that it really is invaluable for others to draw on the experience of others.

Red they have to do them because you are on meds you wouldn't otherwise be on and they need to confirm baby is where it's supposed to be. I wish you didn't have to go through this. :hugs:

Kay nothing about ivf is easy and I think a compilation of stories could be soo helpful to others. If all of what I read is correct like 50% of us will become pregnant and even less will take home a baby for each cycle you try. A gal on another thread had 4 children all from 1 fresh cycle of ivf and still has frosties. You have no idea how badly I wish we could all have that kind of luck!

Peachy- I hope you get some answers this week and admire the way you are tackling this. :hugs:

Red- My heart broke reading your post I have been there 3 times too many and it is so difficult to deal with it and the waiting is agonizing. I really hope you are one of the ones that ends up with a good outcome. :hugs:

MishC- I wouldn't stress about that other line like Peachy mentioned your urine might have been a bit more diluted.

AFM transfer is tomorrow morning

Thanks ladies for your advice.

As I said I haven't tested today but I will test tomorrow. I'm going to do a clearblue digital on Friday which should say between 2-3 weeks and if that's the case i'm not testing anymore. I think we can get to hung up on these things and get slightly paranoid. If it's positive on Friday then there is no reason why is shouldn't go full term. I suppose I conceived my daughter naturally and carried her full term so I should be able to do it again. My embryos were of a good grade. :)

Seoul EEK! Now get all your junk done today since you will be watching little one. I'm sure you already know this but just in case you're preoccupied with transfer just make her sandwiches or whatever you can get ready and put in the fridge so you can be up and do as little as possible!

MishC please please don't use that stupid test! So many gals get bad readings on those even with high betas. I've read so many posts where it's like "why is it only saying 1-2 weeks blah blah" then everything is perfectly normal. OB's add 2 weeks and i think that may play a little part. If you do decide to go ahead just please know they are extremely unreliable..

2014032595064922.jpg

Well ladies I am off for the morning. Beta is at 8 but I am going to be late : ). Its 11 degrees so i am taking everyone to school today (they are at dads) For anyone who doesn't remember/know I will not get results til Thurs : )

Thanks for all of the kind words ladies. It really means a lot.

Peachy - your lines look fabulous. Best of luck to you today xxx

Peachy- I hope you get some answers this week and admire the way you are tackling this. :hugs:

Red- My heart broke reading your post I have been there 3 times too many and it is so difficult to deal with it and the waiting is agonizing. I really hope you are one of the ones that ends up with a good outcome. :hugs:

MishC- I wouldn't stress about that other line like Peachy mentioned your urine might have been a bit more diluted.

AFM transfer is tomorrow morning

Seoul - good luck today !!

Seoul goo luck today!!!
Peachy the line is darker today! Praying so hard for good strong betas but I can't believe they are making you wait!!
Afm, time is finally moving. I will be driving to KC for the baseline the day after tomorrow. First time I'm driving it alone so I'm leaving extra early to account for rush hour or anything unexpected.

Red how are you doing today? Or should I say this minute? I know how it is to feel positive and hopeful one minute and all gloom and doom the next. Please feel free to vent if you need to its ok to feel anything you do at any second you feel it. I know with me i read a good Google story and I'm up, a bad Google story I'm back down. Wish it could be easier. My thing is purses. I love purses. A new purse and some bleach In my hair just may make the day a little brighter. Do something nice for yourself you deserve it : )

Lanet relax as much as you can because you are going to be a crazy traveling mama! I wish you could at least do monitoring a little closer. Hope you don't have a gas guzzling hog like I do : )

So I just got in a fight kind of on my Facebook support group and left the group...
It's called closed ivf support group, yet people would ask things like "I just got my tubes untied, we are trying naturally, when should I test? What does cd 30 mean?" So I asked why people were on the page that weren't going through ivf. The administrator was so mean and said it wasn't the secret service etc. so I told her off saying it would be like going to an aa meeting just out of curiousity and that's Insensitive to the people sharing personal struggles. I was very nice about it all before she got so hateful. Now I feel shitty:( I liked that group. But I can't be in a group that makes me feel bad.

Ok ladies here's a little funny story. Remember a ways back when I said how my hubby is crazy over having a nice lawn blah blah. Well the reason is because a few years back I decided to fertilize the lawn with some Scotts turf builder plus and my spreader messed up so I dumped a whole load of it in one spot and everything burned and died it looked no shit like ufo landed on the hill it was a big funky circle. So he was all pissy but we had to wait to even try to re - seed or anything. Well in the meantime one day I went out and all over that spot were and this is no joke, penis mushrooms. And they were all over. They would get real big and if you got rid of them they would pop back up and I was honest to God embarrassed !! Anyhow I am telling you this because I found a photo and thought I would share it with you just in case you have never seen a penis mushroom : )

So Lanet we're not enough for you?! LOL just kidding hon. Well maybe you could find a new one that only has people on it going through ivf or you could even peek back later on there because there could be other women that are supportive and glad someone finally spoke up. That being said just be prepared because on the other hand there could be others that say shitty things and you don't need to feel bad right now : )

Lmao I have never seen a penis mushroom!!! Omg!!!! And UFO circle, that is so funny! I personally think dandelions and the purple weeds are pretty;)
And I can't look back bc it's closed and I left the group, I kind of wish I had deleted my post first. I think it's fine if I don't have a Facebook group bc I was always worried it would be seen on my page. I never stand up for myself like that so it did feel good! And others surely feel the same. Luckily in the cyber world of anonymity, you don't have to put up with anything you don't like! Poof they're gone!
I just hope you guys stay here even though you're done, or I'll be by myself!

haha! oh Peachy, those are hilarious! I've never seen them before!!

I'm total doom and gloom today lol. My husband is positive. He says until they tell us otherwise, we are pregnant and maybe the FS was right when she said sometime IVF babies grow slower...to that I say whatever. And today I hate her (last week, I loved her) this will change. But I've decided I can be pissed at whomever I please.

Because I am losing my mind, I obviously took a pregnancy test this morning. Not sure what I was thinking I would see. Obviously there is a ton of hcg in my system and obviously it will be positive...but it makes me feel better. Today I feel nauseous, I'm pretty sure its that feeling of dread - you know the one I'm taking about?

But I will be ok. If Monday is bad news I will sulk for the day and Tuesday I will put my big girl pants back on and make a new plan! Thanks for putting up with my whiny self...it could be a long week for you girls:dohh:

I am very excited that you all are progressing in the journey!

Here is my test from this morning just for fun - this is the result after 3 mins...:wacko:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
Lanet you will not be by yourself and you need to keep that in mind when you're prego and I'm the one cycling again : )

Red my husband is always the optimist and sometimes I could just smack him for it as I had to listen to it today. Then I was thinking about it and if he were saying " I don't think it's going to work or I don't feel good about it" I would want to smack him too! I have realized the guy has little chance of winning with me and for that I feel the teeniest bit sorry for him : ). With my miscarriage (baby had an enlarged yolk sac which indicates a problem) i finally just said things don't look good but I'm going to love you for however long you're with me and beyond. I still have my u/s pics on my fridge. After transfer I had a long talk with my 2 embryos about how I really wanted them to snuggle in so one day soon I could meet them and hold them. I look at it as a baby is a baby no matter how small! Right now you are pregnant and there is a little one in there and it's ok to be in love with it no matter what happens. Now have a long talk with the little bugger about how you really need them to buckle down and have a serious growth spurt. Sometimes we all need some encouragement and a little positive reinforcement, embryos included : )

I don't know if I told you (I think I did) that I had a miscarriage with dd. at 9 weeks. I had seen the heartbeat, normal bloodwork etc. and then miscarried. You're right that the worrying never stops no matter what. The difference is I was really young and not ttc. I can't imagine the loss after working so hard to get it in the first place. Sorry you had to go through that peachy.
Red I'm thinking of you and hoping you can find some peace while waiting for the next scan. I'm hoping it's just slow growth but idk the statistics on that.

Hi Ladies...

I hope all is well, Red and Peachy I have everything crossed for the both of you!!

Lanet, when do you start stims??

AFM- went for my baseline last Friday to start my FET cycle, and I have 2 cysts :( So I started BCP on Sunday for 2 weeks and I go back on April 7th. I'm pretty frustrated with all of this IVF stuff. I know my dr is looking out for my best interest, but this 2 month process is turning into almost 4, and costing more and more money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->