First ivf march 2014! Please join me!

Lanet sorry driving sucks. You know I hate it too. It's raining here as well. I just gave blood and she said results between 12-3 . Wish I could get it over with. Seoul had a 5 day transfer and you haven't started stims yet hon so it will be at least a couple weeks for sure if you figure 10 days of stims then 36 hours after trigger then letting them grow for 5 days. It'll go real fast though I promise I just feel bad about all that damn driving.

:thumbup:Lanet - Glad you are safe!

Peachy - I also cannot wait until the results.

My big mac was delish ladies.

Red I had one too and Monopoly didn't even start yet : ( lol how are you feeling?

Well my er is supposed to be the week of the 7th. And Seoul is having her transfer the 7th, so I figured about a week apart! I think she said the 7th? Let me go check.
Red I'm glad you enjoyed the Big Mac. I want one!
It's getting into tornado season here girls, some severe weather expected this afternoon

Lol sorry, I read that totally wrong! I got up at 4am forgive me! We will not be a week apart!

no Monopoly here either lol.

I feel good today. Totally mad at my body - I was up 3 times to pee last night, my boobs are sore and I have dry mouth. F U body, F U.

Hubby and I had a good chat - we are definitely going to try again, its just a matter of when. We need to have a good convo with the dr.

It really sucks when your babies cost so much - we desperately need a vacation, between this non-baby and my husbands job at Blackberry we need a break. Lol as you know Blackberry isn't exactly awesome right now. lol I think we are going to do a last minute all-inclusive. Just need to wait and see how we need to deal with this business happening inside of me.

Red do you have any ins coverage for ivf? I know it sucks but they do look at it as a positive that you got pregnant and it's probably about finding the right embryo and not you which means your chances of getting a baby are absolutely fabulous. My sister was saying how they told me that last time and I sort of freaked out. I was like Yay I'm pregnant I'm always freaking pregnant I want my baby now! Frustrating as hell. I think a vacation sounds wonderful and a guy I was talking to at work did a late vacay to Cozumel (I love it there) and went all inclusive for around $600. Ridiculously cheap.

Good Morning Ladies!

Peachy - my hubby and I plans to have another one and next time we will not do IVF, I found this really interesting case study done by Dr. Geoff Sher where he put the Husband suffering from low motility, low count (lower than my husband's) for three (3) months under clomid therapy... and the couple conceived naturally...when they did a sperm analysis everything was normal so they freeze his eggs and took him off from clomid, so that if they wanted to have kids again, they can just use that batch of sperm for insemination...After he got off from the therapy his sperm count went back to his prior condition of low count and low motility...I would like to try that...so I think we will be going to Sher clinic nearest here in CA which is in Las Vegas and I will ask him if he can do the same for hubby.

Lanet - I hate traffic too!!! with passion :) sorry you have to go through that...We have horrible traffic in Los Angeles, fortunately I do not get that as much where I live and I refuse to go to L.A. if its not really necessary.

Seoul - I agree with you re: easily getting pregnant after a D&C.;.I have a friend who had one and then got pregnant right after...I guess in a way it has the same effect like the endometrial lining scratching that makes the it more receptive to implantation and at the same time you're body must still be thinking that its still pregnant and so the hormones and other things down there are more conducive in supporting another pregnancy... just an opinion but seems logical.

Breaking - do you mind if I ask, do you go the UCSD Scripps Fertility? My friend used that and got pregnant and have a live birth on first try and a second live birth from FET of the same batch. I was told they have high rates.

Red - :hugs: Vacation sounds good!

Peachy they didn't do any testing on mine. The process here is alot more lenient than in the US and I had a ridiculous amount of eggs at retrieval my doctor said it was the most he had ever retrieved and for sure the most that he had to freeze that were still viable. I believe 48 eggs at retrieval 43 fertilized with ICSI (DH had two give a second donation) 27 made it to 5 day and 25 were frozen in the end. I really want to say my doctor said since I had so many he would let them grow two more days and freeze them on the day of transfer he said that anyways I will ask at my next appointment to double check as now I really want to make sure.

Lanet- yeey for starting stims.

Red- vacation sounds amazing I hope you are able to go on it.

Seoul..no I'm not familiar with that clinic. (I'm in toronto)

My clinic also has high success rates with FETs.

Af has to come before I can start. I'm going to have acrobatic sex later if she doesn't hurry up! But everything else looks good.
Peachy any results yet?

Sex does help mine get moving.

10dp5dt-71.2
12dp5dt-123.8
With my fet beta at 9dp6dt was 187. My numbers are junk. I knew it wouldn't be good but still very disappointing. For now I will be stuck in beta hell ( I hate hate hate it here) and they won't do another beta until next week sometime to see where numbers are at before attempting u/s which they said they will do early because I am at high risk for another ectopic.

Oh wow. What did the dr say? It's almost doubled, but not quite. I wouldn't compare betas from previous pregnancies bc it seems they can vary right? Did the dr seem to think it was fine?

It was the nurse and the message was left on the notify MD line. There's nothing I can do but wait it out now. I love and admire whoever is in there for trying so hard to make it but it just doesn't look good and that's just a fact. The message said congratulations blah blah gave the numbers and told me what to do in case of possible miscarriage (I am RH negative) told me what to keep taking for meds and that someone would call with appt dates and that my due date is Dec 3rd. It was a very long message but my heart was in my toes so I was spacing a little. I am glad I didn't have to talk to anybody because I already know what they would say.

But peachy it could be ok right? I mean it doesn't sound bad. Those are good numbers.

But peachy it could be ok right? I mean it doesn't sound bad. Those are good numbers.

Peachy - I agree with Lanet... my beta number wasn't great either I was 104 at 9dp5dt..and they were twins which means for the two of them 104 is not high at all...hang in there and get lots of love and relax after all you are officially pregnant:):hugs:

Peachy this calculator says you're right in the normal range. Everything I've read seems to say so. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php
You don't have to look at it if you don't want to. I know you're cautious

Peachy this calculator says you're right in the normal range. Everything I've read seems to say so. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php
You don't have to look at it if you don't want to. I know you're cautious

Lanet, I tried my beta numbers from the above link you have provided and it says that mine is 32.19 which barely making it to the normal range of 31-72. :laugh2:

Peachy - I am with the other ladies! I think it's pretty good news:thumbup: Talk to that little baby in there!! I'm sorry you are going to be stuck in beta hell. Being stuck is no fun. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->